Bloody 360s

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 20.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

So yeah. My Xbox 360 Elite that I got at Xmas has bricked. It's got one red light and it ain't doing anything.

My brief research on the internets have revealed that it's almost definitely a hardware failure and needs to be sent off for repair.

It's only 7 fucking months old.

Feel free to grumble about your 360 problems. Let us console each other in our pain.

Give it a day, see what happens. Turn around times are pretty quick if you do have to send it back.

So much for the 65nm Falcon chipset 'fixing the hardware faults'.

It was me. You're above me on too many Forza tables.

Same thing happened to me a couple of months back. It decided to buck its ideas up after half an hour and an at-the-wall turn-off.

Less posty, more gamey.

My copy of Knights of the Old Republic seized up about 10 minutes ago on my 360, although that's probably just emulation issues and not the console itself.Smilie

I got an Elite for christmas too...me very scared. Smilie

And I just completed KOTOR...froze up a lot for me too, one of the glitchiest games I've ever played. Still brilliant though. Smilie

I don't remember it ever freezing on the XBox. Frame rate was abysmal though Smilie

Mine has been fine thus far. I think I've had it for about eight months now.

Don't we all have a three year warranty now? Smilie

Tom Barry [ Reviewer - Editor - Resident Sim-Racer @ Cubed3.com ] 

Only for RROD.

Funnily enough I was having problems on Forza just before it went down. Am I really above you on some tables, artmonkey? I've not been connected to live for ages.

Apparently it worked this morning for Lightmare but I can't get it too.

Annoyingly, I can't call support on the home phone because it doesn't support touch-tone, my mother's mobile because the speaker is fucked or my dad's mobile because he doesn't come home 'till late.

I'm screwed Smilie

I sold my 360 about 4 weeks ago so no more problems for me!

Although it was alright generally, noisy disk tray and sometimes froze and messed up.

Sprite said:
Funnily enough I was having problems on Forza just before it went down. Am I really above you on some tables, artmonkey? I've not been connected to live for ages.

Apparently it worked this morning for Lightmare but I can't get it too.

Annoyingly, I can't call support on the home phone because it doesn't support touch-tone, my mother's mobile because the speaker is fucked or my dad's mobile because he doesn't come home 'till late.

I'm screwed Smilie

You can do it on xbox.com, by signing into your windows live account and then going to the Support page.

360 Gamertag: shiptoncraig
PSN: shiptoncraig
Steam: Guess what?

I'm on my 5th Xbox 360.

'Nuff said.

I've had no problems with my elite, the only downside is probably... it feels like a pc that has started to slow down and need an upgrade.

evilflame said:
I've had no problems with my elite, the only downside is probably... it feels like a pc that has started to slow down and need an upgrade.

How is that even possible, what way is it slowing down?

XBL Gamertag: James2t3

Too mch pron.

I'm on my fourth 360 at the moment, this one has lasted a year so far, and seems to be running strong still Smilie

Always suspect the dungarees wearing Italian @_@

I've had my 360 from launch and it got RROD last year. However, the Microsoft support team were really good and from the point I phoned up and spoke to the French girl with one of the sexiest voices ever about getting it fixed the whole process took only 2 weeks.

French girls do have sexy voices. I fucked a French girl, and her voice was just so arousing lol.

Blade2t3 said:

How is that even possible, what way is it slowing down?

Slows down, as in it feels extremely laggy at times, When it used to be alot faster than that. It tends to slow down, when more memory on the hard-drive is being used up. I've noticed that it seems to be like a pc that slows down due to hard-drive size. Although this could even be just the console problem itself. It's no big deal.

When my friends 360 broke, We smashed the hell out of it. Like they did with the printer in Office Space.Smilie

( Edited 26.07.2008 17:54 by Dritttoolegit )

Woooo yeah let's waste money. Awesome.

^ that's just moronic.

Can't say i've ever had a problem with mine.

Anyone remember the good old days of thegamesforum.net? MK WII FC : 4167-4622-3954

knighty said:
Woooo yeah let\'s waste money. Awesome.

I did not buy it therefore i did not waste a penny...

( Edited 26.07.2008 18:51 by Dritttoolegit )

Did I say you did? Are you stupid?

Besides I hate the retarded \"I didn\'t buy it so I don\'t care\" attitude.

( Edited 26.07.2008 18:48 by knighty )

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Nayu

There are 1 members online at the moment.