What games are you considering purchasing this year on Wii?

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Guest 06.08.2008#26

I think Wii Fit is that poop that you might get but you really have to thiink about it how much is it like $90
what the ... ID RATHER BUY a new Super Mario Galaxy because mine broke. Would the disc cleaner work...
Smilie8) hmmmm...

Probably:

De Blob,

Star wars TFU

Warioland; TSD

Mario kart( thinking, probably not...)

Tos 2

Strong bad (doas anybody know when it is suppose to be released? I thought they said 11th of aug.

The Conduit

( Edited 17.08.2008 19:18 by RicGus3 )

Wario Land and Megaman 9 will be out at the end of the month, and Parasol Stars should be out on the VC very soon. I cannot wait to play Wario..

Added Secret of Mana to my list. I hope it has three player support, I expect it to.

Parasol Stars (VC)
Wario Land Shake (Wii)
Mega Man 9 (Wii Ware)
World of Goo (Wii)
Samurai Showdown Anthology (Wii)
Lost Winds 2 (Wii Ware)- http://play.tm/wire/click/1914027
Bomberman (Wii Ware)
Animal Crossing (Wii)
Gradius Rebirth (Wii Ware)
Secret of Mana (VC)*

Samurai Shodown 2 (VC) Bought
Super Mario RPG (VC) Bought

( Edited 04.09.2008 07:38 by Linkyshinks )

Probably:

No more heroes
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (Great band)
I did want Poke Battle Revo, not too sure about that one now

That's pretty much it

Can brawl anytime now.....if you want an easy win
BOMBERMAN code: 2879 2176 8600, or just find me in a random match I think it might be time for Newspapers to look over their sponsorship contracts...

Just got No More Heroes. probably going to get Zack & Wiki. I'll get Mario RPG and maybe some WiiWare games that get good reviews, Wallace and Grommit, Alien Crush, etc.

Probably getting De Blob unless the reviews say bad things.

Maybe, depending on reviews and time:

Call of Duty,
Wario Shake,
Disaster Day of Crisis,
Deadly creatures.

Wario Land Shake looks really good and I'll definitely be getting it, although I'm a little worried after EDGE gave it a 6. ONM seem to like it though and said the only faults they could find with it were that it was a bit short, but had lots of replay to it. They gave it 88% which is a decent score.

I love the music in that video LS, reminds me of the Kalamari Desert music in Mario Kart 64.

I'll probably get Animal Crossing and maybe Okami for Christmas, but other than those games there's nothing much else I'm really interested in.

Just de Blob for me, something about just seems too much fun

Well, I highly doubt I\'ll be able to get my hands on all of these within the year, but here\'s my want list.

Wii

Animal Crossing
Zack and Wiki
Fire Emblem
Okami
Wario Land: The Shake Dimension
Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX 2 (Jap import)
One Piece Unlimited Cruise (US import, if it gets a US release)
Tales of Symphonia 2 (Probably US import)
And maybe the Sonic games...dunno yet...though I\'ll most likely be getting Unleashed for 360.

And if I see them really really dirt cheap, then maybe My Sims, Sonic and Mario Olympics, Boom Blox and Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix.

Oh, and all the Wii Ware Strong Bad episodes. And Mario RPG on the VC console.

My wish list for other consoles:

( Edited 04.09.2008 13:26 by Ikana )

Purchased 08 Wii Titles
No More Heroes
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
08 Wii Titles I'm considering
de Blob
Mushroom Men
SNK Arcade Classics Vol. 1
King of Fighters Collection
Samurai Showdown Anthology (this was suppose to come in 08, but sadly it has been pushed to 09 for the US)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers
SPRay

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
007 in Quantum of Solace (depending on if it plays better than MoH:H2)

Go 3rd Parties Go!Smilie

Purchased WiiWare Titles of 08
Lost Winds
Dr Mario
Gyrostarr
08 WiiWare titles I'm considering
Lost Winds 2
Animales de la Muerte
Purchased VC titles of 08
River City Ransom
Ninja Commando
08 VC Titles I'm considering
Boogerman
Earthworm Jim
Earthworm Jim 2
Kirby Super Star (wtf... Why hasn't this game come to VCSmilieSmilie )

I think SPRay looks really cool, and i'm now considering getting Sonic Unleashed subject to reviews.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Kirby Super Star (wtf... Why hasn't this game come to VCSmilieSmilie )

Aren't they remaking it for DS? That might be why it's not on the VC...

Ikana said:
"Kirby Super Star (wtf... Why hasn't this game come to VC"

Aren't they remaking it for DS? That might be why it's not on the VC...

I hope that's not the case. It would seem like a rather BS excuse not to bring a classic to VCSmilie Also I like having multi player on one console. It's a bit of a pain trying to find some one with a DS where I live. Anyway Mega Man has been remade a million times and it still came to VC; hell they're even making Mega Man 9.

Linkyshinks said:
I cannot wait to play Wario..

hmmm... I was a little put off by this Wario since its not in 3d (I was expecting a sequel or something in the likes of the GC Wario), but seeing some of that gameplay (didn't watch all of it to avoid spoilers) I'm getting platform fever. I kinda want it nowSmilie

I\'m ok with it, it\'s just that I will be getting all the 2D action I need this year later this month with Megaman 9.

That is a serious bitch, Samurai Shodown Anthology not coming out this year, SNK are lame, how hard can it be to port over all those games seeing as though the emulation on Wii to date has been so good.. I am getting the PSP version if that comes out this year though. Do you have a link to this bad news, where did you read that?

Yeah Kirby S is on DS, there is a trailer on Youtube.

( Edited 05.09.2008 20:52 by Linkyshinks )

Ikana there's no point getting Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX 2 because EX 3 is coming out later this year.

L said:
Ikana there's no point getting Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX 2 because EX 3 is coming out later this year.

Oh? Awesome. I'll wait for that then. Probably can't afford EX 2 yet anyway. XD

Linkyshinks said:
I\'m ok with it, it\'s just that I will be getting all the 2D action I need this year later this month with Megaman 9.

That is a serious bitch, Samurai Shodown Anthology not coming out this year, SNK are lame, how hard can it be to port over all those games seeing as though the emulation on Wii to date has been so good.. I am getting the PSP version if that comes out this year though. Do you have a link to this bad news, where did you read that?

Yeah Kirby S is on DS, there is a trailer on Youtube.

Smiliewell... I kinda jumped the gun on that. But seeing as the only thing IGN tends to be good on is release dates(I\'m real iffy with some of their reviews) I can see it happening. Most likely it will be to get more VC sales of the SS series since they just released SSII recently. Just to make sure though; I sent a message to the IGN editorial staff to see if it\'s official. If it happens to be true I still think UK will get it before the US judging by the way the titles are being released on VC. But I still find it awkward since at one point they had it down for a Q4 08 release and I must find out why it changedSmilie

Yeah I know Kirby is on DS, but I don\'t think that\'s a strong enough reason to not bring the original Super Star to VC. Is Sakurai stopping it or something? Can he even do thatSmilie and if so why would he?Smilie

EDIT: Another game I\'m looking forward to if it makes it to the states before the end of the year is...
Tenchu 4

( Edited 06.09.2008 00:15 by J Tangle )

There's a kingdom of Hearts on Wii?SmilieSmilieSmilie

Mamoon Hindi
The
Great
M
H

If it ever comes out then the Srong Bad series, Mario RPG, World of Goo, Bomberman, the street fighter games, Pokemon ranch and pokemon snap. This is all I would get.

SuperYoshi6 PSN name
3DS friend code 2878-9581-8999

let see the games that i\'m planing to buy:
1-Call of duty world at war or modern warfare2
2-Tomb raider underworld

( Edited 25.12.2008 21:49 by phatabdule )

Wii code:
001a-e9ae-2359

I'm think I'll buy Super Mario Galaxy -- played on my brothers console and it was pure fun Smilie

World of Goo is another title, that I want on my Wii.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.