Final Fantasy

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 28.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Fight On (FFVII) is the North American DLC.

This week Europe gets

Dungeon (FFII)
Battle (FFVI)
The Dalmasca Estersand (FFXII)
Etro's Champion (FFXIII-2)

Deff getting Etro. May get Dalmasca and FFVI Battle.

Well balls. Maybe next week. Smilie

At the moment, the EU DLC follows the same pattern as the JP DLC each week except that the Type-0 song was pulled from the EU pack for Week 2 so we ended up taking one from the following week's JP DLC instead. So each week we keep pulling one from the following week based on the JP DLC.

Hopefully that makes sense. Could go back to normal if they decide to release the Type-0 song, but doesn't make sense that they will let North America get a Versus XIII song and pull Type-0 for us. No clue why NA's schedule is different.

If the EU format stays following the JP format, we won't be getting Fight On next week.

( Edited 19.07.2012 21:47 by Azuardo )

Was striving for a team of my favourite characters, but also wanted to gain rhythmia more quickly so have been using an all-female team for a little while Smilie Finally unlocked Rydia (team is now Faris/Terra/Rydia/Lightning).

And while I have about half the characters still to
unlock (unlocked Minwu, Rydia, Faris, Locke, Aerith, Vivi, Yuna, and Ashe) I'm almost done unlocking all the Challenge mode unlockables.. (got over 40,000 Rhythmia) still really disappointed at the fact there are no remixes or medlies available to play, can't even unlock Chaos Shrine even though you fight Chaos to that track. Oh and Zanarkand isn't even unlockable?? Come on Square.

Can't wait for this week's dlc which annoyingly isn't up yet, I love FFVI Battle, Etro's Champ and especially Dalmasca Estersands Smilie

Also can't wait for Fight On (we'll hopefully get it soon huh).

On a half-related note, I really hope FFType-0 gets localised ugh.

( Edited 20.07.2012 01:40 by SuperLink )

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Future FFXIII developments announced September 1st. Likely XIII-3.

Square Enix will detail future developments for the Final Fantasy XIII project on September 1 during a stage show at the Final Fantasy 25th anniversary event in Shibuya. The publisher outlined its full plans for the event today.

The 25th Anniversary event will be held from August 31 through September 2. The first day will be an early demo event and opening ceremony exclusively for the press and some lucky members of the Square Enix Members fan club. The following days are open to the public.

The Final Fantasy XIII stage will be held on September 1 at 11:30. The stage is titled "Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Saga: New Developments Presentation." Square Enix is promising details on the future of the FFXIII project. The game's producer, director, art director and other members of the staff will be in attendance.

Other stage shows on September 1 include a Final Fantasy XI music presentation and a Final Fantasy XIV special stage which promises new information on the long awaited Version 2.0 revision.

The September 2 stage events kick off with the Final Fantasy VII 15th Anniversary Stage. This stage will feature appearances from voice actors. Later that day, Hajime Tabata, Yusuke Naora and other developers will appear for a live recording session of Square Enix's Squeni Chan! Presents radio broadcast. The topic for this is a discussion of the future of Final Fantasy.

Square Enix has not made any mention of live broadcasts for these stages, so we're going to have to wait for details to trickle out from attendees or press.

andriasang

Well if this is true (it's Kotaku remember) it's pretty disappointing to many.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII Cancelled?

( Edited 20.07.2012 09:27 by Stulaw )

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Officially, this isn't the case. The writer is just assuming more than anything. People have been assuming the cancellation for years. The longer we go without info, the more people suspect its cancellation. And since there's no mention of showing the game at their FF show on 1/9, makes sense more than ever for people to jump to this conclusion.

But apparently Nomura has something to show off for Versus at TGS, so it debunks this rumour completely. ...And if it does end up cancelled, well it would be a big shame. But right now, there's no reason to believe this.

God, I hope that's just Kotaku grabbing for page views. I will be heartbroken otherwise.

I...kinda hope it's true to be honest. Versus looked good but it was taking so long and considering the team behind it is the original Kingdom Hearts guys, I'd rather they got around to making KH3 sooner rather than later.

Well here's hoping Versus XIII becomes Final Fantasy XV....with a MUCH less moody hero, though the Romeo & Juliette them I got from Nox & the blonde woman would've been BEAUTIFUL TRAGIC!!

So here's a topic everyone should know by now, what track in Theatrhythm is the hardest for you? In my case it's The Decisive Battle from FF6 on Ultimate....oh my heck it's brutal. So many mix ups, quick flick demands & hold tap hold directions!!!

I literally only beat the Ultimate Score because I had my party at lvl 99 with max HP AND as many mess up saving abilities like Mirage as I could equip & had an Elixer for my item. So which track gives you chaps the most trouble?

It is not wise to speak on subjects you do not know all facts about, nor is it smart to judge a game based on looks alone. PSN: Nintendo_Gamer 3DS: 4296-3029-7422

[b]
So here's a topic everyone should know by now, what track in Theatrhythm is the hardest for you? In my case it's The Decisive Battle from FF6 on Ultimate....oh my heck it's brutal. So many mix ups, quick flick demands & hold tap hold directions!!!

I literally only beat the Ultimate Score because I had my party at lvl 99 with max HP AND as many mess up saving abilities like Mirage as I could equip & had an Elixer for my item. So which track gives you chaps the most trouble?

Haven't tried that one admittedly but so far Battle with the Four Fiends (FF4) on Ultimate has kicked my arse every time. I tend not to use items and health regenerative abilities in favour of attack and treasure-finding ones so it'll probably be a while before I beat it.

Well I'm just refering to unlocking difficulties in Challenge Mode, honestly the only time you really want to boost attack would be in Chaos Shrine so you can get more shards in one go.

Just downloaded Solmnus from FFVS13, the song is VERY nice & the backround is a huuuge Metropolis at night while you run on a freeway. I like how square personalizes the DLC songs instead of just reusing old backgrounds with new songs. Cosmo Canyon also feels nice with it's Grand Canyon like look about it.

It is not wise to speak on subjects you do not know all facts about, nor is it smart to judge a game based on looks alone. PSN: Nintendo_Gamer 3DS: 4296-3029-7422

Ha, Wada quashes Versus cancellation rumour.

"It seems someone is spreading a false rumor about Versus being canceled. Heh, just a few moments ago a regularly scheduled meeting for Versus ended. If you were to see the city etc. presented today, you'd wouldn't be able to stand from surprise, lol."

As much as I didn't believe the rumour (it didn't make sense with them planning to show something and releasing a song in TFF etc), it's great to get official confirmation. It's a long wait, but I have faith in Versus that it will deliver.

( Edited 24.07.2012 07:57 by Azuardo )

Thank God! *whew*
I was kinda down in the dumps the last few days because of that rumor. Kotaku is just plain evil... and brilliant at the same time.

The moment this officially gets a release date I'm marching to my Gamestop and ordering the most expensive edition they have. Seriously, I haven't been this excited for a game in a long time. The moment I saw the first trailer I thought finally, a Final Fantasy made for me. So dark.

I will as well....preferably for U if this goes multiplat which it might.

Alright back to the focused topic, which song in Theatrhythm is the hardest for you? FF6 Decisive Battle on Ultimate is the most difficult for me, who else wants to give a say?

Level up bump

V, don't bump these threads, please. This is still in the recently posted threads list on the forums and there's no need to bump it. Didn't wanna be an arse about it yesterday so I just deleted your post. Didn't think you'd do it again so quick! Cheers.

Well I figure this is a good topic since Theatrhythm is out now. How many people have unlocked the full set of default tracks? I think it's 45,000 Rythmia when the final song is unlocked.

I was gonna say something too but I got sidetracked-
But yeah this is a commonly posted in topic and if no one replies to something maybe they just don't necessarily have something to say.. I for one don't have a hardest track mostly because I haven't been arsed to play anything with Ultimate Score yet. I would have all the tracks unlocked but have been playing the amazing KH3D instead Smilie

FFXIV 2.0 is now FFXIV: A Realm Reborn

Kinda FF related, but will somebody do an official Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread? I've just finished 3D and have a shitload of story points to discuss with the other fans here. Smilie

I'd do it myself but I'm too unimaginative lazy. Smilie

Well let's hope it's a realm reborn given the load of Behemoth crap that the beta was....& HOLY SHIT (pardon my French) you get Magitek Armor (0:34) in this game!!!!

Weird how it's for PC/ps3 & not 360 as well since...you know MS OWNS Windows based OS. Well I'm sure it'll be released on 360 if the ps3 version doesn't sell well enough...which it won't. At least not enough to keep the servers up & running. I'll hold out for a Wii U expansion set release as well as a U version of FF Versus 13 since Square put out a job listing for people trained in 360 tech.

Source http://kotaku.com/5666556/job-listing-causes-further-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-on-xbox-360-speculation

Phoenom said:
Kinda FF related, but will somebody do an official Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread? I've just finished 3D and have a shitload of story points to discuss with the other fans here. Smilie

I'd do it myself but I'm too unimaginative lazy. Smilie

Ooh same I really love talking about KH.

I don't care if the story's too complicated for its own good it's really fun to talk about. Smilie

Maybe I'll make the thread but can someone make a banner for me cause I'm awful at photoshop Smilie
I finished KH last night and I really loved it despite some overall complaints about the series that haven't really been resolved yet.

On a more FF now I'm beginning to look forward to Versus more (especially after finishing KH3D! I want them to hurry up and make Kingdom Hearts III!)
And I'm gonna go download some Theatrhythm dlc now-

Darkness of Eternity is such an awesome boss music. But ffs the song still ended a tad too early for my liking. Since these are DLC songs I think they should be the full track since we're paying extra to have them. Some of us want to tap through the whole thing.

btw, does anyone sometimes have a problem with sliding the arrow notes? I've read that others have had the same issue. Sometimes, even if you swipe absolutely perfectly and on time on an arrow note, it just registers as 'bad.' The fact this didn't seem to happen in the past and having played it a lot suggests it's not me making incorrect inputs or being out of time. I genuinely think there's a problem somewhere, whether it's with the stylus or screen, or in the game itself that sometimes it just doesn't register. I know not everyone will have this, but I was getting confused at this happening until I read others having the same problem. Just wondering if anyone else here gets it too. It's a major problem since it breaks the chains and has put me off playing a few times.

No it hasn't been happening with me.. I usually have a bit of a flick and I had an issue with arrows while starting out at the game especially with the holds ending in arrows, but even with the new DLCs and such I haven't had an issue with arrows. :c

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
jesusraz

There are 1 members online at the moment.