The Crumpet Thread

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 20.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Random totty, as and when they spring to mind.

Image for

Just caught Keira in Pirates. Lovely. Fell in the water and everything. Could do with a couple of weeks on the dartmonkey-diet perhaps, but let's not pick the girl to shreds. Lovely.

Less posty, more gamey.

Class stuff. Especially as the pic doesn't show up Smilie

Image for

This girl pretty much rocks my world. Just looked at on her now out-of date calendar, it's still up to make my room look sexy.

dartmonkey said:

Image for

Just caught Keira in Pirates. Lovely. Fell in the water and everything. Could do with a couple of weeks on the dartmonkey-diet perhaps, but let's not pick the girl to shreds. Lovely.

If you liked seeing her drenched in fluid I suggest you watch this-

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5DnlkqPGAy0

dartmonkey said:

Image for

Robsy said:
Class stuff. Especially as the pic doesn't show up Smilie

Image for

This girl pretty much rocks my world. Just looked at on her now out-of date calendar, it's still up to make my room look sexy.

Smilie
Neither of your pictures showed up on my browser!

So what's this about?

The former top user was Keven! You'd probably give birth to yourself 1000 times over until you sprout wings to fly away into the fading sun, that or you'd just turn into a lesbian. Who knows @_@ - L, 12/06/09

Yep, im lost, someone upload the right picture please.

Lets see if this works

Image for

( Edited 04.01.2009 01:59 by MGE )

Matthew Evans [ Writer :: Moderator :: King of Impartiality :: Lord of the 15min Thread ] As the wind blows the sand to cover the camel's tracks so does time move to cover the Lord's.
Rejoice for the Lord will taketh his quarter and give much back to his followers.

Oh I can\'t be arsed to steal more bandwidth. I\'m not sure how you could be that lost though. Keira Knightley, scantily clad, moisture. Cracking. Could do with Robsy supplying a name though.

Anyone checked out Carol\'s replacement on Countdown? I\'ve heard agreeable whisperings.

Edit. Maybe I\'m playing up the cheeky chappy mockney thing a bit too much with the \'cracking\'s and the \'crumpet\'s and the \'lovely\'s.
Translation for americans:
The Attractive Woman Thread
Random attractive women as and when they come to mind.

Then Keira Knightley came to mind.

Here\'s a questin for you - Keira Knightley or Tess Daly? Ha!

( Edited 04.01.2009 02:11 by dartmonkey )

Less posty, more gamey.

Robsy's was Kelly Brook who I've copied into my post above yours.

Matthew Evans [ Writer :: Moderator :: King of Impartiality :: Lord of the 15min Thread ] As the wind blows the sand to cover the camel's tracks so does time move to cover the Lord's.
Rejoice for the Lord will taketh his quarter and give much back to his followers.

Cheers Matt, I'm retarded y'see.

Countdown girl? Doesn't float my boat. Her head looks squashed. Jeff Stelling is the bigger attraction for me, for sure ;-Smilie

It's unbelievable Jeff!

Countdown's viewing rating are going to sky rocket with all the Soccer Saturday fans tuning in. If only they could get Kammy in to replace Vorderman.

On the subject at hand, debates have been had amongst friends over whether this girl tips the pretty balance over Keira.

Image for

Lovely. How about a newsreader?

Image for
Less posty, more gamey.

dartmonkey said:

Anyone checked out Carol\'s replacement on Countdown? I\'ve heard agreeable whisperings.

Image for

Agreeable whisperings indeed.

Evangeline Lilly (Kate from Lost) for the win though, in my humble opinion. Smilie

Image for
Image for

( Edited 04.01.2009 18:12 by TheStratMan )

Tom Barry [ Reviewer - Editor - Resident Sim-Racer @ Cubed3.com ] 

I've no idea what's going on, though I am strangely craving a savoury grilled bread snack with butter.

ehh I like this thread Smilie

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101
Image for

What? I watch a lot of news. Not real news. Pretend news that's sandwiched between programmes and that's usually about a flagship store opening or Angelina Jolie's dog.

Apparently Ellie's got a sister, 20, studying at Edinburgh University.

You know what to do.

Less posty, more gamey.

What is going on? Smilie

The former top user was Keven! You'd probably give birth to yourself 1000 times over until you sprout wings to fly away into the fading sun, that or you'd just turn into a lesbian. Who knows @_@ - L, 12/06/09

I fancied elle from newsround, now she\'s gone from it, I don\'t watch it anymore, although BBC news updates got more interesting with her.

Did anyone here take a fancy to former blue peter presenter Zoe Salmon.

Image for

I liked her Irish accent, as well as other thingsSmilie

Image for

Better picture.

( Edited 09.01.2009 11:20 by Stulaw )

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Did you type 'Worse possible picture available of Zoe Salmon' into Google?;-Smilie

Image for

Good call. Can't beat those dulcet tones. Konnie's lovely too. And I was always a big Caron Keating fan.

Less posty, more gamey.

Image for

Sinead Moynihan. Been in Hollyoaks apparently, but I just saw her on iPlayer in this.

Just... cracking.

Less posty, more gamey.

It's a shame, she wasn't in it for long enough, the aren't many good looking women in hollyoaks Smilie.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Lol, they probably didn't wanna drag that storyline on too long - it's like it never happened now! Smilie Hollyoaks has a mixed bunch really, some good gals, nice guys. I hear they're planning in the stripper and the "big" one from the latest Late Night.

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Seeing as TV presenters seems to be he order of the day, how about this fine lady?

Image for

And just for The Cheese

Image for

And for everybody else

Image for

Pretty face but that photoshopped skinny body looks really really dodgy SmilieSmilie

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.