January Results...

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 24.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

About this time, everyone should be getting their results back for thier january exams. How did you fair. Did you come top or was it a real flop?

Heres Mine:
Eng Lit Drama Shakespear: 67 B
Biology 2B: 78 B
Biology 4 option A: 60 C
Business stud Unit 5: 83 A
Business studies Unit 3: 112 A (out of 120 Smilie )
Business studies unit 4: 61 C

Much better than I though I would of got, nice round 2A's 2B's and 2C's ^^
Will be retaking Unit 4 of business and unit 4 of biology.

Nice one Smilie

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

I only had 2 exams and 1 coursework deadline in January, so it may have been more stress free than for some.

I got:
Philosophy and Religious Ethics AS Retake - B (from an E last year!)
Philosophy Extended Essay Assignment - C
English Shakespeare and Transcript thingy (forgot what it's called) - B

Chuffed with the exams! I just realised today that I've never gotten below a B in a January exam, even though so many people so badly in them or hate them. Unfortunately most of the people in my college were pretty upset with their Ds and Es, so I consider myself really lucky. Apparantly out of the 2 English groups, only 5-10 people got above a C. Smilie

So if I can, I'll be retaking both Media AS exams and the other Philosophy exams this summer. I think I got a D on all 3, but now at least that ugly E is gone.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

I did fooking awesome! Smilie
Average of 80% in my modules, although it's only worth 1/10th of my degree. :s

I had one exam - a History paper on Britain and Social Change. Got 72% which is an A, just about. As long as my coursework is good that means I can take it easy on History in the summer exams - which is good because WJEC A-Level Music is a bitch. And a half.

Tom Barry [ Reviewer - Editor - Resident Sim-Racer @ Cubed3.com ] 

Yeah I saw your msn message, well done.

Got an average of 72% for the first semester in Computer Science. Good stuff.

360 Gamertag: shiptoncraig
PSN: shiptoncraig
Steam: Guess what?

I got a 55% ish average in my first semester in multimedia programming and design!
Got 40% in my first project (If anyone can remember I made a topic on it and started freaking out because I had nothing done for it) I'm really happy with the mark cause 55% of the project went to research and I had no research done! so a 40/45 ain't too shabby Smilie .

Have only 2 more projects to do this year, create my own website (using dreamweaver, it's going great ATM) and make a flash animation on the nursery rhyme humpty dumpty. Once I have these out of the way it should be smooth sailing for me into 2nd year! Smilie

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.