Gamespot All Time Greatest Game Hero

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 20.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Here is the link to the brackets. Who have ye voted for? A few odd choices in there I must say... Smilie

Smilie OBJECTION! Why is Little Mac beating Phoenix? Everyone get on there now and vote for Mr. Wright.

I (rather predictably) want either Mario or Link to win. Preferably Mario, everyone knows who he is and his games have helped shape gaming into what it is today.

Ikana said:
Smilie OBJECTION! Why is Little Mac beating Phoenix? Everyone get on there now and vote for Mr. Wright.

I voted Little Mac over Phoenix. Smilie

>Little Max beating Phoenix Wright

I am disgusted. Mac doesn\'t even do anything, he just boxes. Phoenix Wright is a living (fictional) legend!!!

EDIT: Just visited Court Records forums to make sure they were aware of this discrepancy Smilie Hopefully if we band together then Phoenix can Rise from the Ashes.

( Edited 04.09.2009 11:48 by SuperLink )

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

VOTE NATHAN DRAKE. Pikachu is a SLAVE RAT.

NOTE: Damn...Slave Rat won...

( Edited 04.09.2009 20:21 by PK Mongoose )

It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path.

Trepe said:

*Disgusted glare*

PK Mongoose said:
VOTE NATHAN DRAKE. Pikachu is a SLAVE RAT.

NOTE: Damn...Slave Rat won...

I voted Pikachu over Nathan Drake. Smilie

Ikana said:
Trepe said:

*Disgusted glare*

I know, I know, I'm an emmbarassment.

http://uk.gamespot.com/greatest-video-game-hero/vote/index.html?battle_id=17

Of course I voted Bud and Bob. He's winning because there are decent people on the Internet.

The former top user was Keven! You'd probably give birth to yourself 1000 times over until you sprout wings to fly away into the fading sun, that or you'd just turn into a lesbian. Who knows @_@ - L, 12/06/09

Phoenix

Keven said:
Of course I voted Bud and Bob. He\'s winning because there are decent people on the Internet.

Smilie Hilarious that MC is getting his ass handed to him, of course I voted for Bub and Bob too.

( Edited 05.09.2009 18:45 by SuperLink )

Ryu beat Abe? How the hell is he a hero? I haven't played much Street Fighter but isn't he just a generic angry karate man who fights in a tournament?

Abe saved his own people from a life of slavery. SmilieSmilie

wAyNe - sTaRT said:
Abe saved his own people from a life of slavery. SmilieSmilie

All true, but how much time did it take you just to get past the first level saivng ALL the Mudokons?

It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path.

Kirby is 50/50 with Pac Man.

I voted Pac Man.Smilie

Trepe said:

I voted Pac Man.Smilie

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT. Did you vote Master Chief? If you did, I think it's time to dust off the pitchforks. Smilie

Master Chief VS Bub and Bob

C'mon Bub and Bob!

Project Trico Love
"Please keep all comments clean and friendly!"- C3 Bot
No chance of that.

Ikana said:
Trepe said:

I voted Pac Man.Smilie

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT. Did you vote Master Chief? If you did, I think it\'s time to dust off the pitchforks. Smilie

Yes, I voted Master Chief Smilie Smilie

( Edited 07.09.2009 13:18 by Trepe )

4chan's having a field day

The next round is up, just to let everyone know. Here are where things get tight! Smilie

Kirby lost by 6 votes.....duuuuuuude Smilie

Avoid Games Like the Plague, productivity++

Ok. So Gordon Freeman won!

All I want to know is how?

Yes the Half Life games are good and yes the cast in the games are a good strong cast. But he's had two games (technicaly) and you never see him in the games, he never speaks and the picture of him on the box makes him look plain. In effect he was given no character so you could be him!

I think people voted for him because they didn't want Mario to win again. Smilie

Trepe said:
I think people voted for him because they didn't want Mario to win again. Smilie

That's fine by me.
But I think he was backed by 4Chan and the whole Valve community.

Ryo Hazuki should have won.

I wouldn't have minded Mario not winning so much if someone with a bit of character had won.

Trepe said:
Ok. So Gordon Freeman won!

All I want to know is how?

Yes the Half Life games are good and yes the cast in the games are a good strong cast. But he's had two games (technicaly) and you never see him in the games, he never speaks and the picture of him on the box makes him look plain. In effect he was given no character so you could be him!

Not a PC gamer are you? If you had logged onto Steam (the PC game distribution service and playing hub) you would've seen that Valve made an appeal in the form of a pop-up every time. You can't miss it. And let's be honest, a great deal of Nintendo fans aren't the type to even care to vote for such a thing, but PC people are exactly the type of dudes to mass vote a trivial thing like this.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Sandy Wilson

There are 1 members online at the moment.