Interview | Mitchell Talks Sujin Taisen (Nintendo DSiWare) [news]

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 24.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Nice interview peoples, nice to get some information about these little known titles from time to time.

May you be in heaven for half an hour before the devil knows you are dead.

No problem Smilie I'm hoping that readers have had the chance to play Sujin Taisen on DSiWare by now - it's a great little puzzle game that really ramps up the difficulty level, forcing players to use clever tactics rather than simple luck.

I've yet to give Wakugumi a whirl as I've no more DSi Points, but I'm hoping to get some soon as it looks as addictive as Polarium.

Adam Riley [ Director :: Cubed3 ]

UNITE714: Weekly Prayers | Bible Verses

I just came in to say that I recognized the Title font as Matura MT Script Capitals.

That is all.

PMD said:
I just came in to say that I recognized the Title font as Matura MT Script Capitals.

That is all.

That's extraordinarily useful information, thanks Smilie I'm surprised nobody else has had much to say about this game. Mitchell makes some fantastic puzzle games! Polarium, actionloop/Magnetica, Sujin Taisen, Wakugumi: Monochrome Puzzles...all 8-9/10 scoring games! There's plenty more to come from the company in 2010 as well Smilie

Adam Riley [ Director :: Cubed3 ]

UNITE714: Weekly Prayers | Bible Verses
mmKALLL (guest) 10.07.2021#5

Looking back, it's a shame Mitchell closed down. I really loved this game and would like to see it on modern platforms or as a board game.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Sandy Wilson

There are 1 members online at the moment.