new drawings xmas 09

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

( Edited 14.01.2011 21:33 by Jump_button )

Great as usual.

What's with the sprite though? Why does it look like the size has been increased but the mouth is still 1 pixel wide?

Awesome work as usual Jump (I saw some of your stuff as I was browsing DeviantART the other day too!)

The three last ones are my favourites, really cute Smilie

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

knighty said:
Great as usual.

What's with the sprite though? Why does it look like the size has been increased but the mouth is still 1 pixel wide?

Smilie well it my I can make it look how i want XD it dont have to be one or the over lol

and thanx XD

KAWAII DESU!

Love the classic creepy-cute combo!

It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path.

Wow, you come and do it again, jump. I don't know how you do this! Smilie

The former top user was Keven! You'd probably give birth to yourself 1000 times over until you sprout wings to fly away into the fading sun, that or you'd just turn into a lesbian. Who knows @_@ - L, 12/06/09

Every time I see your work I want to get some pencils and paper out and get practising myself. Really wish I could draw half as well as you. ^_^ Smilie

( Edited 27.12.2009 01:31 by Ikana )

i banged the last one..... a week later i got my self tested.. damn bitch gave me lead poisoning

wtf? this aint an advertising blog!!
jump, awesome as usual, i particularly like the one with the umbrella, and love the way you've drawn the shadow

can some one lock this

occupational therapy (guest) 20.01.2011#11

Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
juzzy

There are 1 members online at the moment.