Pokémon Black & White Versions Discussion [DS]

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 24.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Discuss Pokémon Black & White (Nintendo DS), news, the latest pictures and videos!
pokemonhacker (guest) 29.05.2010#226

i like the girl!but her shorts are a little..short

pokemonhacker (guest) said:
i like the girl!but her shorts are a little..short

And what the heck is wrong with you? You some kind of girl or something? The more skin, the better!...In most cases.

( Edited 29.05.2010 02:14 by PK Mongoose )

It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path.

xAidenx (guest) 29.05.2010#228

ok yes the girl is kewl we have established this like 3 pgs ago. buuuuuuuuuuuut the otter is the BEST in the whole game. Completely Smilie

xAidenx (guest) said:
hey superlink which starter and legend do u like best Smilie

Favourite starter? Hmm... favourite base starter would be Cyndaquil (or Smugleaf/Tsutarja, can't decide), mid-stage would be Wartortle, and my favourite final evo would be Charizard.

Favourite legendary is Jirachi, no question. Smilie

Also how can guys be hatin' on the new female protag, she's clearly the best character created for any media platform of all time. Just. Look. At. Her. Hair.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Maybe it's also the art style, but the new legendaries look beast. Are these light and dark types? Psychic and dark maybe? Zekrom looks machine inspired, so maybe dark/steel, and Reshiram looks light and fluffy but still heavyweight, so I'm guessing psychic/steel.

EDIT: Turns out they're part dragon.

( Edited 29.05.2010 17:23 by blinx-182 )

blinx-182 said:
Maybe it's also the art style, but the new legendaries look beast. Are these light and dark types? Psychic and dark maybe? Zekrom looks machine inspired, so maybe dark/steel, and Reshiram looks light and fluffy but still heavyweight, so I'm guessing psychic/steel.

EDIT: Turns out they're part dragon.

I've made this known on other threads, but I really don't want a Light Type to happen, it'd be so cliché and boring, there are so many more imaginative and helpful types that could happen.

I don't think Psychic vs Dark is very likely either, it makes the matchup one sided, as if Groudon and Kyogre weren't bad enough.
Maybe they'll just be Dragon? That way they could beat the crap out of each other xD either way I'm very happy they're Dragon Types, and they look far less boring than DiaPal. I love a good epic dragon.... Smilie

I can see it now. They'll have some idiotic team rivalry of Team Pitch vs. Team Lucid. One will seek to control everything in some sort of "utopia" where everyone is brainwashed and the other will seek total anarchy, with the only laws being the laws of survival and freedom for all.

Yep, it'll be a total Shin Megami Tensei RIPOFF.

It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path.

SuperLink said:

I've made this known on other threads, but I really don't want a Light Type to happen, it'd be so cliché and boring, there are so many more imaginative and helpful types that could happen.

Oh sorry about the 'light' thing. I meant to type 'phychic'.

PK Mongoose said:
I can see it now. They'll have some idiotic team rivalry of Team Pitch vs. Team Lucid. One will seek to control everything in some sort of "utopia" where everyone is brainwashed and the other will seek total anarchy, with the only laws being the laws of survival and freedom for all.

Oh Jesus not more teams =/

So I'm pretty much the only one who'd love Team Galactic (or some of the characters from it) to return? Yeah? OK.

Team Rocket's return is pretty much impossible, so unless they make a villain that's not part of a team *worldwide gasp* having a new Team is a dead cert.

pokemonhacker (guest) 31.05.2010#235

Yes i am a girl, but im not the type of girl who likes extreamly short shorts.I like the girl and i love her hair,i just dont like the shorts,as simple as that,seesh.
But it wont matter much anyways Smilie we'll be seeing the
small sprite version anyways to reay notice Smilie

xAidenx (guest) 31.05.2010#236

if u look closely, u c a resemblance with the pig starter and the Smilie face. and reshiRAM and zekROM are probably electronic like people say. Its unlikely though since reshiram looks like a big mutated suicune with wings. he is still cool, both are. But i dont want light type eithr.. And the fact of physic and dark 4 them, unless reshiram can learn miracle eye, its kinda stupid. Sooo maybe, well, maybe zekrom would be fire and dragon and reshiram ice and dragon, cuz he looks kinda wintery.

On the other hand, zekrom would have an unfair advantage. And since most people are hatin' on zekrom cuz he looks like Palkia, its likely everyone will lean towards reshiram.

And the fourth gen did have alot of legends. lets see,:
1)Heatran
2)Cresselia
3)Darkrai (BEAST)
4)Shaymin
5)Mesprit
6)Azelf
7)Uxie
8)Dialga
9)Palkia
10)Giratina (Hell ya)
11)Manaphy
12)Phione
13)Regigigas
14)Rotom (somewhat a legend)
And finally Arceus. 15 legends! Damn gamefreak. I say we cut that number for b/w about, mmmm, 98%? Well lets see. The two main legends. Reshiram and Zekrom. A third main legend for the 3rd game. A legendary trio. And one small cute legend (e.i. shaymin, jirachi, celebii) and 1 more. so about 8. not even that! Mayb cut the cute legend, and the side legend. Thats all they need.

And another thing, considering that Isshu (or however they spell it) is a new region, there is guna be another team. But lets see we have team magma, that team in sapphire, team galactic, and team rocket. we don't need another team. I think maybe galactic could return and tha protag would see jupiter in like a city with some grunts (the grunts' outfits would be revamped) and they would be off to the side, etc. And turns out Cyrus, when attempting to catch reshiram and/or zekrom depending on the version got sucked into a black vortex (pretty bad ass) and never seen again, and they have a new leader with some cool name or what ever, trying to destroy the region, or to create a legend (the one for the third game) and the mix genetics for it and they make tha third legend. Or something like that.

Or they make a new team, which no one wants because they are anoying as fuck and waste time in the story. I say if they don't do something similar like i stated with galactic, they have one main goon. And he would be some wackjob and shit, and he would be all dangerous and has bad ass pokes and stuff. That would be cool.

As for the city of hiun, we have seen alot of screenshots. Some like in a radio-active place, like a power plant, and a railroad track. They might have connection to the storyline, like something huge. Who knows? Tell me what you think about what i said.

xAidenx (guest) 31.05.2010#237

xAidenx (guest) said:

As for the city of hiun, we have seen alot of screenshots. Some like in a radio-active place, like a power plant, and a railroad track. They might have connection to the storyline, like something huge. Who knows? Tell me what you think about what i said.

I ment besides the city of hiun.....Smilie

Magna (guest) 31.05.2010#238

There's a rumour Zekrom is actually part Electric.

Here's a link that expands a bit more on why:

http://www.pokemonaus.com/?p=739

pokemonhacker (guest) 01.06.2010#239

i agree with XAidenx,WAY tomany legandarys,im humming and hawing a bout a new team,but it would be interesting to see team aqua,team megma or team galactic make a come back,since team rocket is toast as proved in HG/SS.i like the idea of more tecnology though in the game with trains and (Supposaly)cars,but ill miss the ol' world without them too. I cant belive theres going to be a nother game after these two,(IF there is) i wonder if itll be like R/S/E ? the third being like emerald stopping the two legendarys from destorying the world?(i actualy liked the Emerald story line,i thought it was good Smilie)

xAidenx (guest) 01.06.2010#240

true the emerald storyline was pretty good. but the platinum one was too. With u having to go into a parallel universe to get giratina while the other two legends stand @ the peak of a mountain. both storys were good. On the other hand, they might come up with a new storyline all together! And maybe going back to the 1 villan idea, it might be something like that. who knows.

thh (guest) 02.06.2010#241

awsome game

Pokemonhacker (guest) 03.06.2010#242

i think a new storyline would be awsome,since this region is supposaly FAR from Sinnoh.I can probaly see a new team,being that this is a differnent place who- knows-where(Maby even out in the ocean like Sinnoh is...) and the fact it seems to have ALOT of tecknology advencements then other games.(but keeping the element of nature still) This will be very interesting Smilie

Hm. So I have been staying away from this thread lately. I come back to see not much new. D:

Well looks like I wasn't missing out much

Now to find out Reshiram's type I DOWANTDOWANTDOWANT Reshiram. I love the feathery look to it. Smilie Like angel wings/feathers.

My best friend wants Zerkrom so it works out. LOL. Two 20 year old girls that still play pokemon. Siiiigghh. XD;;;

Ryuzaki (guest) 05.06.2010#244

You're never too old for Pokemon!

RahChan said:
Two 20 year old girls that still play pokemon. Siiiigghh. XD;;;

You's two sound like my type of girls Smilie

I like the look of the legendaries, and I like the fact that they're both Dragon, maybe they'll be the first 'mon in the series to have three types, like Dark/Steel/Dragon for Zerkrom and Psychic/Steel/Dragon for Reshiram, or whatever.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Triple Typing would make things much too complicated, I doubt it'll ever happen. We'll get new Types before that ever happens, and I don't think new Types will happen either.

And yes there were far too many legies in GenIV, it's one of the things I resent most about a Gen I otherwise adored. Heatran doesn't even look like a legendary, he should be just a standalone Pokémon. Hopefully B/W will tone it down on the legies.

My time in this thread is limited Dx I'm gonna have to quit so much stuff when I start this media blackout. Like my amazing Tumblr page (and this amazing thread that I created with my BEAR HANDS.

Ryuzaki (guest) said:
You're never too old for Pokemon!
So true! Even if it's made for children, I love it to bits so I don't really care Smilie

Everyone plays Pokemon, basically. Even those who don't play it have in the past.

And wouldn't it be awesome if the new legies have some sort of ultra-crypticly metaphorical type duality that never existed before? Maybe an Ice Dragon, or an Electric one, or, heck, even a Normal one.

[/b]

RahChan said:
Two 20 year old girls that still play pokemon. Siiiigghh. XD;;;

Stulaw said:
You's two sound like my type of girls Smilie

I like the look of the legendaries, and I like the fact that they're both Dragon, maybe they'll be the first 'mon in the series to have three types, like Dark/Steel/Dragon for Zerkrom and Psychic/Steel/Dragon for Reshiram, or whatever.

Lol Thanks. We're both not too shabby either (I don't want to go on about my looks cause I don't like to gloat. DX)

I think it would be really inconvenient to do that cause they'd have to change up a lot of poke'mon if they did go with the three types. I think it would make it too complicated though. ^^;

As for never being too old for pokemon: I agree. Smilie There is never too old for pokemon. That's like impossible. XD

Oh so thats what it looks like... wonder what the starters will be? (please keep the fire/fighting combo in, it rocks!)

Onwards, TO NOWHERE! Proud owner of Farming Simulator 2013.
Pokemonhacker (guest) 05.06.2010#250

Your'e never to old for pokemon!never!some People think its for lil kids,though,its not! i once saw a picure of a adult with an Umberion Tatto!

Comment on Pokémon Black & White (Nintendo DS)

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Developer

Game Freak

Publisher

Nintendo

Genre

Turn Based RPG

Players

C3 Score

Rated $score out of 10  9/10

Reader Score

Rated $score out of 10  9/10 (54 Votes)

European release date Out now   North America release date Out now   Japan release date Out now   Australian release date Out now   
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.