Pokémon Black & White Versions Discussion [DS]

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Discuss Pokémon Black & White (Nintendo DS), news, the latest pictures and videos!

Some of the advertisment I've seen for HG/SS is aimed directly at those who played the originals and have grown up now. They even show footage of the old versions with a grown girl. Smilie Quite proud of Nintendo. Smilie

I want more Black and White info! Not new pokemon but more to do with gameplay structure and story changes.

( Edited 05.06.2010 14:10 by Ifrit XXII )

xAidenx (guest) 05.06.2010#252

o.0

L88 Super Sonic (guest) 07.06.2010#253

The crappy pokemon looks stoopid. KEEL EET!!!Smilie SmilieSmilie (<-crappy pokemon)

L88 Super Sonic (guest) said:
The crappy pokemon looks stoopid. KEEL EET!!!Smilie SmilieSmilie (<-crappy pokemon)

D:

L88 Super Sonic (guest) said:

And you're just a little 5 year old, aren't you?

It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path.

someone (guest) 08.06.2010#256

OMG!!!!!!!!!!your a pokemon goddess!!!SmilieSmilie

Well I accidentally saw CoroCoro's latest leak, even though I said I was going to quit Pokémon threads before then... it leaked earlier than I anticipated.

Two new Pokémon have been revealed. Serebii has verified these scans are from CoroCoro, so it's real.

Image for

Image for

The white chinchilla-like Pokémon is called Chiramii
The pink Pokémon we can't see fully is called Munna

So yeah I'm out of this thread from now on. Enjoy your hype guys, I'll see you all sometime next year Smilie
PS. If anyone sees this:

Image for

And wonders whether or not it's real, it's fake.

Bye~

FUCK MORE INFO I COULD NOT AVOID FUCK.

Image for

# The white Pokemon is named Chiramii (チラーミ��£Smilie. It is the Chinchilla Pokemon, a Normal-type. Its abilities are Cute Charm or Technician and it knows a new move called "Sweep Slap."
# The professor of the region is female and named Professor Araragi. She has a Chiramii.
# The pink Pokemon we only see partially is named Munna (ムンナ).

EDIT2: Screw it I accidentally the whole goddamn thing.
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/834/1276260414396.jpg
* The pink Pokemon is named Mun’na (ムンナ). It is the Dream Eater Pokemon, a Psychic-type, and has Forewarn and Synchronize as its abilities. A new attack it knows is called Telekinesis, which makes the opponent float in the air. It is 0.6m tall and 23.3kg in weight.
* The mechanical Pokemon below is the Gear Pokemon, appropriately named Gear (ギアル). It has a new attack called “Gear Saucer,” which you can see it using in the scan below. It is a Steel-type, its ability is either “Plus” or “Minus,” and it is 0.3m tall and weighs 21.0kg.
* Mamepato (マメ�'ト) is the Baby Pidgeon Pokemon and is a Normal / Flying type. Its abilities are either “Pidgeon Breast” or “Super Luck.” It is 0.3m tall and weighs 2.1kg.
* New feature called C Cog, something to do with connection.

( Edited 11.06.2010 14:01 by SuperLink )

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery
xAidenx (guest) 12.06.2010#258

i am getting more and more excitedi may burst Smilie

One last thing before I leave this thread. There are 3 or 4 other Pokémon I didn't show in my previous post, but I haven't seen them and I don't want to, so I won't be posting them.

Also
Reshiram - Fire/Dragon
Zekrom - Electric/Dragon
Confirmed. Smilie

Professor Araragi's name translates rougly to Orchid or Yew. A lot of people got the word "Lily" from somewhere too. Anyway I think if we get a direct translation like we did in Gen IV, Professor Yew is the most likely, seeing as it's a tree.

Sayonara!

( Edited 12.06.2010 11:49 by SuperLink )

xAidenx (guest) 13.06.2010#260

forgot some of the new pokemon. I am so annoyed! I go to serebii and like right as I am about to search for a pokemon like to see what it can learn, BOOM i see black ans white news and get pulled to read :[[[[[ its too tempting

I have to admit, when I first heard about this new game, I was a bit confused. Gold and Silver have only come out not too long ago. Then I saw the new starters and I almost threw up. But, I must admit that I really think that this will be an amazing game and I can't wait to get my hands on it. The only question is: Which one do I buy?

Pokemonhacker (guest) 15.06.2010#262

Im gonna buy Pokemon Black cause of the White pokemon Smilie and my brothers gonna buy Pokemon White for the Black Pokemon.So if we ever need a pokemon only advailable(Like how Bonsly is advailable in Pearl and Mime JR in diomond) in one of thos games Smilie

Did anyone catch the stuff on Serebii? There's a good-looking fire pokemon.

blinx-182 said:
Did anyone catch the stuff on Serebii? There's a good-looking fire pokemon.

Yeah, but SuperLink abandoned the thread, and no one else can be bothered to update it. Smilie You mean Hihidaruma? I wasn't too keen on that. :/ Chiramii, Megaroko and Mamepato I like though. ^_^

I'm totally not German or whatever the language this is in but here are some more pictures.

And apparently Reshiram is going to be FIRE and dragon!! Smilie

FINALLY a FIRE DRAGON!!

Link:

( Edited 16.06.2010 20:45 by SuperLink )

pokemon fan (guest) 17.06.2010#266

the new staters look stupid, only 2 ledgendarys,a pokemon that needs a ledgandary pokemon to get it to show up i dont really want the game much.......Smilie

pokemon fan (guest) said:
the new staters look stupid, only 2 ledgendarys,a pokemon that needs a ledgandary pokemon to get it to show up i dont really want the game much.......Smilie

Then your username is a lie.

And methinks someone tried to change their signature...

So Zekrom is in White due to being the Black Yin Pokemon, and Reshiram is in Black due to being the White Yang Pokemon.

It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path.

Sorry, there was an error in spoiler tags, so I fixed it and the page.

Don't worry, I haven't seen anything spoilerish. Smilie I'm outta here!

xAidenx (guest) 17.06.2010#269

LOL! on the site

I'm totally not German or whatever the language this is in but here are some more pictures.

And apparently Reshiram is going to be FIRE and dragon!! Smilie

FINALLY a FIRE DRAGON!!

Link:

http://www.bisafans.de/games/ds/bw/_neuepokemon.shtml

for munna, what ever language it is, it says its type is psycho XD fail

WTF oh how can we make pokemon better? how about a three way pokemon fight? WTF just adding one is just lazy that not doing somthing new fix the fucking game!!!!! and give it the restart it needs

They're doing quite a lot to make these new games stand out.

- 3 vs 3 battles
- Older protagonists
- Constant battle animations
- Faster more fluid battles
- Camera moves during battles
- A more interesting story that involves our characters more
- More '3D' sections
- A new land that's quite different with skyscrapers and stuff Smilie
- Can battle random people online. Before you could only battle registered friends.

To me, it seems like a much bigger leap than the one between Ruby/Sapphire to Diamond/Pearl.

FINALLY a FIRE DRAGON!!

I'm still annoyed Charizard isn't fire/dragon when it BLATANTLY is!

New trailer!!!!: : :

Awesome 3 vs 3 battles!!!

And a september 18th launch date for Japan Smilie I'll be in Japan then, I could get it...but I'm still nowhere near finishing heart gold.

( Edited 28.06.2010 14:16 by Simon  )

Avoid Games Like the Plague, productivity++
Pokemonhacker (guest) 29.06.2010#274

THE TRAILER LOOKS AWSOME by the looks of it you'll get the choice of pokemon starters for your birthday or someting.and 3 way battles?SWEET!Pow pow pow! I CANT WAITSmilie

3 vs 3 is a joke what next 4 vs 4

Comment on Pokémon Black & White (Nintendo DS)

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Developer

Game Freak

Publisher

Nintendo

Genre

Turn Based RPG

Players

C3 Score

Rated $score out of 10  9/10

Reader Score

Rated $score out of 10  9/10 (54 Votes)

European release date Out now   North America release date Out now   Japan release date Out now   Australian release date Out now   
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.