Pokémon Black & White Versions Discussion [DS]

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 20.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Discuss Pokémon Black & White (Nintendo DS), news, the latest pictures and videos!

But the villain he has got to be zora or zoroark in disguise!SmilieSmilie

~END OF ME~

I really want to take back of what I said about these starters. I really cannot wait for them to evolve. I have been waiting for a legitimate snake starter for a long time and i finally got it with the grass type losing his limbs in his 3rd evolution. The water one also made me a bit excited. His other forms aren't great but this 3rd form is awesome. As for fire, Im not as impressed but at least it's better than Chimchar. (miles ahead)

Might consider getting this version now if it is compatible with my DSlite.

Mario, Mega Man and Rayman FTW!!!
Pokemonhacker (guest) 07.09.2010#328

I like them,but something tells me the final evo on mijumaru is fake..i mean,its cool and i would acept it if its real(it isnt 100% confermed) but its just odd.
i mean, starters usaly have this pattern: Simple-changng point-final simple being your starter,changing point being the first evo,and final being the final evo..i know someones gonna say"what about blazekin"but blazekin still focused on the fighting-bird look Smilie
You know what i mean?it just dosnt compute to me Smilie

The evolutions asides from Miju's mid-evo and Tsutarja's mid-evo are still very possibly fake, even though some sources say they're "confirmed", their own sources are vague.

SuperShyGuy62 said:

Might consider getting this version now if it is compatible with my DSlite.

Yeah it'll work on all DS models.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

EndOfMe said:
But the villain he has got to be zora or zoroark in disguise!SmilieSmilie

Zorua is NOT the villain. Zoroark IS the villain...ish...

It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path.

Just pre-ordered my Japanese copy of Pokémon Black. ^_^ Can't waaaiiiit. Smilie

This game got a perfect score from Famitsu: 40/40Smilie

Games need to stop getting perfect scores on Famitsu. Er... I guess I should say Famitsu should stop giving out perfect scores.

They've given out to many and now they're losing their respect and the once-great, unattainable "40" doesn't really mean that much anymore.

All that being said... I'm that these games will be amazing and I can't wait to get my hands on them! Smilie

Like video game music?!
>
Do a Barrel Roll!<
Rylee (guest) 10.09.2010#334

The new strarter evolutions are shit. I was betting on the fire because it's cute but the evolutions are gay!your text hereSmilie:-x

Pokemonhacker (guest) 10.09.2010#335

Hey i was reading around,and a article about one of the desiners and talked about mijumarus evo.he said he wanted to make it look like mijumaru had a sword or katana,and based all the starters on westen,chinise,and japanise Smilie im assuming that mijumaru is gonna be standing up and look worrior like.

mkfroboi (guest) 12.09.2010#336

hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
update on seribii

Anon85 (guest) 20.09.2010#337

Those are the best designs I've witnessed in gamefreak's game-making history of pokemon since the original silver and gold (it all went downhill after), yeah they resemble gen 1 pokemon, but keep in mind that this is exactly what nintendo wanted to do this time, to re-create the effect of playing pokemon red and blue.
They've repeated their mistake of too many legendaries, but ah well, they can't stop now.
What should be everyone's main concern at this stage, is what the storyline involves, hopefully not the same old beat up 8 gyms, save world and become league champ, shtick, cuz I sure as hell know I'm not the only one who's sick of that.your text here

Pokemonhacker (guest) 23.09.2010#338

horray the games are out in japan!this means we can look forword to offical pokemon and news!i cant waitto see the sprites ad animations!cant wait for it to come out in canada Smilie(ima get Pokemon Black)
Smilie

I hear that sales are through the roof, as expected.

In fact, you could say that they've blasted off again Smilie

Over 2 million in it's opening weekend, apparently.

Pokemon Black sold slightly more according to Media Create.

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744
Pokemonhacker (guest) 27.09.2010#342

I assumed Pokemon Black would sell more,in my personal opinon,Resiram is more popular,since its every Gracefull-looking,magestic and pretty(Reiram reminds me of Lugia,a little)8)

Serebii have had to remove all images of Pokemon Black/White due to intellectual property rights according to Nintendo.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Stulaw said:
Serebii have had to remove all images of Pokemon Black/White due to intellectual property rights according to Nintendo.

That's a real pain tbh. Hopefully they'll be able to put them back eventually, otherwise Serebii won't really be Serebii anymore, will it. @_@

Pokemonhacker (guest) 28.09.2010#345

I just made this random little jingle for Pokemon Black and White:
"Its Pokemon Black and White!"
"Don't forget,and get it right!"
"these two apples have a different core..."
"Play it once,you'll wana play more!"
Just a cute little jingle XD im sooo exited!

So.

- The battles look completely mindblowing
- The Pokémon are great, they mostly look like Pokémon, the inspiration is simples.

Image for

- The characters and music are great, the Trainer music has really grown on me.
- It's so different. The battles are really quick and streamlined, there's pinch music for you and for Gym Leaders, the Wild Battle music changes for fighting rarer Pokémon, the menus and item management is almost completely different...
- The environments are really in depth and detailed, this is leaps and bounds from HG/SS, environment wise.

Just. Wow.

Didn't know you could read Japanese, I need to learn. I'm missing out. =(

L said:
Didn't know you could read Japanese, I need to learn. I'm missing out. =(

I can't read Japanese.

I'm just playan it for the prettiness and the gameplay.

I haven't been following black/white tooo closely (after all, I want some surprises when I play the game Smilie ), but it does sound awesome.

Can't wait until it's out in Europe!

I highly doubt all the ingame text is translated yet.

I also highly doubt the final English logo will look anywhere that cool.

Comment on Pokémon Black & White (Nintendo DS)

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Developer

Game Freak

Publisher

Nintendo

Genre

Turn Based RPG

Players

C3 Score

Rated $score out of 10  9/10

Reader Score

Rated $score out of 10  9/10 (54 Votes)

European release date Out now   North America release date Out now   Japan release date Out now   Australian release date Out now   
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Steven M

There are 1 members online at the moment.