Pokémon Black & White Versions Discussion [DS]

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 16.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Discuss Pokémon Black & White (Nintendo DS), news, the latest pictures and videos!

*cough cough*

Oh what, it's America's turn? Yay! Smilie

I've yet to play extensively, but with a 12-hour plane ride in my future, rest assured it will get done.

The former top user was Keven! You'd probably give birth to yourself 1000 times over until you sprout wings to fly away into the fading sun, that or you'd just turn into a lesbian. Who knows @_@ - L, 12/06/09

Here's something really important that should be noted, if you did the events for Zorua and Zoroark.

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/relocator.shtml

When all is bad don't look for a easy way out. Because you wont know what to do once your out

Is it just me or do all the grass pokemon suck...?

pikapika (guest) 10.03.2011#404

how do you get more than 8 boxes in pokemon whit.
my boxes are full and I can not catch more pokemons.
plaes help me and say a solution

pikapika (guest) said:
how do you get more than 8 boxes in pokemon whit.
my boxes are full and I can not catch more pokemons.
plaes help me and say a solution

You have to put 1 pokemon in all 8 boxes. Then quit and reopen the box system and there will be 16 boxes. Repeat to get a further 8. There are 24 boxes in total.

completed it on monday best ending in any pokemon game and victini is so evil lol used about 30 balls put him to sleep about 5 times but no he still gets out

( Edited 10.03.2011 20:54 by Uroboros Locke )

I've only just got the 6th gym badge this morning.

Some of the new Pokémon designs are funny and some are just bizarre. I actually ended up laughing, when I saw Shelmet for the first time.

Image for

I'm also liking this music.

( Edited 16.03.2011 14:18 by Marzy )

Did anyone else notice the stats? some Pokemon have one stat colored in red, or blue. (in relation to their natures) so far, the red is what gets the bonus, and blue is the harmed, nature.

When all is bad don't look for a easy way out. Because you wont know what to do once your out

What punctuation do you give to Pokemos black and white?

I consider myself a very down to earth person but at the same time I try to live my dreams every moment I can. Without dreams, we are nothing. capital privado

Does anyone here nickname their Pokemon?
I do, it makes them special...Smilie

Woof.

Yes, I named my Galvantula Boris, hehe
and Serperior Beelzeboa

( Edited 20.03.2011 02:54 by SnitchyPaws )

Marzy said:
Some of the new Pokémon designs are funny and some are just bizarre. I actually ended up laughing, when I saw Shelmet for the first time.

Best lot since Gold and Silver IMO. Smilie I actually have about 20 in rotation for team training, with more I want to use as well. There've only been a few I've not liked so far.

After gym seven.

noneya (guest) 20.03.2011#413

ah f**** u gliscor get in the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-x

I defeated the Elite Four for the first time yesterday. It's crazy the number of non-Unova pokemon that you can find in the wild after you get your National Dex. Caught a wild Tyranitar. Smilie

This is my team, spoilerized for those who haven't seen many 'mons yet and to reduce post size. Smilie

Been doing a lot of GTS trading. It's stupid what some people ask for. A Lv9 or under Zekrom for a Gothika? First of all, as if I'd give you my Zekrom for a tiny common pokemon. Secondly, it's impossible to get a Zekrom at that level. The pokemon world is full of retards!!!!! Smilie

( Edited 20.03.2011 18:52 by Ifrit XXII )

Kangaskhan
Queendra
Nidoking
Ludicolo
Volcarona
Mamoswine

Thats what I'm using for Multiplayer Battles, I don't really like to use starters, but any suggestions? I know I have some types used more than once, so I'm looking for some diversity.
I was so happy to see a Kangaskhan for the first time again.

and yeah, Victini is a ratscoundrel

( Edited 20.03.2011 23:09 by SnitchyPaws )

heys guys im breeding pokemon i have
7 tepigs
5 zoruas
6 snivys
7 oshawotts
6 panpours
6 pansears
there all legit as i have a ditto and they are all lvl 1s

Uroboros Locke said:
7 tepigs
5 zoruas
6 snivys
7 oshawotts
6 panpours
6 pansears

What do you want for a Zorua? I couldn't get the event Celebi and can only get it from someone else. Smilie

SirLink said:
Uroboros Locke said:
7 tepigs
5 zoruas
6 snivys
7 oshawotts
6 panpours
6 pansears

What do you want for a Zorua? I couldn't get the event Celebi and can only get it from someone else. Smilie

give me any pokemon you dont want

Uroboros Locke said:

Cool, thanks. Smilie I'll give you something that's at least decent though or I'd feel bad. Smilie Got time right now?

SirLink said:
Uroboros Locke said:

Cool, thanks. Smilie I'll give you something that's at least decent though or I'd feel bad. Smilie Got time right now?

my fc is 1420 5889 5362 and do you want any other pokes u can have how many you want

Uroboros Locke said:

my fc is 1420 5889 5362 and do you want any other pokes u can have how many you want

Mine is 1077 0112 1017.

Thanks, but I happen to have all of them you listed already. Smilie I started over twice to get all three starters at once for the fun of it. Smilie

Ifrit XXII said:
I defeated the Elite Four for the first time yesterday. It's crazy the number of non-Unova pokemon that you can find in the wild after you get your National Dex. Caught a wild Tyranitar. Smilie

This is my team, spoilerized for those who haven't seen many 'mons yet and to reduce post size. Smilie

Been doing a lot of GTS trading. It's stupid what some people ask for. A Lv9 or under Zekrom for a Gothika? First of all, as if I'd give you my Zekrom for a tiny common pokemon. Secondly, it's impossible to get a Zekrom at that level. The pokemon world is full of retards!!!!! Smilie

I would like to battle that team!

The Pokemon Company has announced today that the "Pokémon Global Link" has been delayed.

The official Pokémon website:

The Pokémon Global Link was scheduled to launch on March 30, 2011. As a result of the earthquake in Japan and the need to conserve energy supplies, the launch date has been temporarily delayed. When a new launch date is determined, it will be posted here on the Pokemon Global Link. We apologize sincerely for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

The Pokémon Global Link will offer Poké players a range of online features, including the "Pokémon Global Battle Union", a place where you can check out your global battle ranking and see how many online battles you've won and lost. You can also compete in official online tournaments Nintendo will run from time to time. The top ranking Pokémon trainers will win themselves a free ticket to the Pokémon Video Game Championships later this year, with flights and accommodation included.

Users will be able to send one of their Pokémon's into the "Dream World". an Animal Crossing like environment where you can decorate your own home, grow berries, trade items with other people, and befriend wild Pokémon which you can bring back to Pokémon Black or Pokémon White Version. The Dream World is a Flash-based game that's played online using a web browser. Your Nintendo DS or 3DS will sync up with the website and update with any changes you've made, and vice versa.

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

What a shame. Smilie I was really looking forward to that.

Sitting here thinking about this game... im watching pokemon the animated series, and they already have episodes with "black and white" god they are fast to update the anime... O_O;;;

Comment on Pokémon Black & White (Nintendo DS)

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Developer

Game Freak

Publisher

Nintendo

Genre

Turn Based RPG

Players

C3 Score

Rated $score out of 10  9/10

Reader Score

Rated $score out of 10  9/10 (54 Votes)

European release date Out now   North America release date Out now   Japan release date Out now   Australian release date Out now   
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Insanoflex

There are 1 members online at the moment.