Pokémon Black & White Versions Discussion [DS]

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 20.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Discuss Pokémon Black & White (Nintendo DS), news, the latest pictures and videos!

I have double legendaries, totally legit, transported from pearl and platinum.

Giratina
Cressilia
heatran
azelf
mesprit
(might have an extra uxie)

they are all untrained, so you get to train them the way you want.

I'm looking for a legendary - legendary trade.

(do not want: jirachi, deoxys, ho-oh, mew, darkrai, raikou, suicune, rayquaza, groudon, kyogre, mewtwo, latios, shaymin, zekrom, zapdos, mew, articuno, moltress or thundurus)

(I will accept: (even a hacked, genesect (any level untrained, preferably higher then level 40) any of the regis, lugia, reshiram, tornadus)

(mostly meant for thous who don't have last gen pokemon games, or third gen)

or unable to obtain any of them, through transfers.

( Edited 06.04.2011 16:53 by Wolvesgod )

When all is bad don't look for a easy way out. Because you wont know what to do once your out

Thank you for the ads, Upgraded features were awesome! Cant wait to have this!

Anyone else find the GTS absolutely unusable? I'm just trying to trade my Ditto for a foreign Ditto, but no matter what I trade or where I trade it, I don't see ANYTHING but "Zekrom lvl 9 and under". So upset about this. I can't trade anything at all.

NNID: crackedthesky
My blog, mostly about writing: http://www.davidjlovato.com

justonesp00lturn said:
Anyone else find the GTS absolutely unusable? I'm just trying to trade my Ditto for a foreign Ditto, but no matter what I trade or where I trade it, I don't see ANYTHING but "Zekrom lvl 9 and under". So upset about this. I can't trade anything at all.

People on GTS are just complete idiots. They either want WAY too rare Pokémon for what they offer(like a Mew for a Kanto starter) or sometimes they even want some Pokémon that don't even exist at that level unless you cheat. I've checked it a couple of times and concluded that I'll never rely on it unless I really have no other means of getting a Pokémon I need.

( Edited 25.04.2011 14:40 by SirLink )

SirLink said:
People on GTS are just complete idiots. They either want WAY too rare Pokémon for what they offer(like a Mew for a Kanto starter) or sometimes they even want some Pokémon that don't even exist at that level unless you cheat. I've checked it a couple of times and concluded that I'll never rely on it unless I really have no other means of getting a Pokémon I need.

No kidding. I can trade with my sister for a lot of pokemon, but I wanted a foreign ditto for the Masuda method. I'm actually searching by country aphabetically. Had a ditto for a ditto in Japan last night but when I tried to trade it said "another partner was found" or something. But yeah, so far the only remotely fair thing I've seen was someone wanting a level 50 Klinklang for their ditto. This is crazy.

NNID: crackedthesky
My blog, mostly about writing: http://www.davidjlovato.com

justonesp00lturn said:
SirLink said:

No kidding. I can trade with my sister for a lot of pokemon, but I wanted a foreign ditto for the Masuda method. I'm actually searching by country aphabetically. Had a ditto for a ditto in Japan last night but when I tried to trade it said "another partner was found" or something. But yeah, so far the only remotely fair thing I've seen was someone wanting a level 50 Klinklang for their ditto. This is crazy.

I agree, I stopped using that thing a long time ago.

When all is bad don't look for a easy way out. Because you wont know what to do once your out
taryn osteen (guest) 09.05.2011#432

pokemon black and white is the best ever!!!Smiliemy fav is oshawott.at first i choose snivy cause heshe is sooo cute.then i took a closter look at oshawott!!!!!!!SmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilie?_?SmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilie

I should be getting White version today Smilie. I'm a bit late but I've been waiting for Uni money and such. I think I'll start with Oshawott.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

That pokemon game announcement is due sometime this month, and it's a good bet that it'll be Grey. Hope so anyway, I've never bypassed the first two games in a Gen before and I'm starting to get impatient. Smilie

Got it on Monday, and I have to say, it's awesome so far.

I've caught almost every Pokemon along the way, I've got 3 Badges so far and I've played almost 8 hours.

My team are:
Dewott (lv26)
Timburr (lv24)
Pansear 'Monk' (lv24)
Woolbat 'Wooly' (lv21)
Patrat (lv14)
Blitzle (lv15)

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

I've got the white version, played through the story ages back and am just training up teams. Working on a sandstorm team presently, Garchomp, Gliscor, Tyranitar, Metagross, Lucario and Cactune. I'm yet to really test it out as I'm still training up the Garchomp and Cactune but it should play decently.

Phoenixus said:
That pokemon game announcement is due sometime this month, and it's a good bet that it'll be Grey. Hope so anyway, I've never bypassed the first two games in a Gen before and I'm starting to get impatient. Smilie

I'm hoping it's an announcement for the R/S/E remakes. I want those sooo bad. Grey will be good too, though, lol

The R/S/E remakes will most likely be announced falling upon the 10 year anniversary of R/S, if ever.
I don't think a remake will necessarily happen, plus GF take ages to make game engines so who knows how long it'll be before the first proper 3DS Pokémon game.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Yeah, good point. I still hope they do it. Before 10th anniversary. Until then I wonder what will be in store for the 3DS. Pokemon wise

Ryan (guest) 08.11.2011#440

You are all wrong about pokemon and your knowledge is plain pathetic. You should check youself before you say anything more stupid. By the way, pokemon will always be pokemon no matter what, everyone that grew up with gen 1 are now all hypercritical jerks that turn down anything that doesn't seem poke enough. I know i'm a better person cause i'm probably more a fan than all of y'all hands down but i'm not a hater....

You know nothin

>:l

( Edited 16.11.2011 19:03 by TruFanatic )

Bought Pokémon White yesterday.

What happened to Pokémon following you!?
What happened to the option setting that lets 'L' function as 'A'?

The Pokémon on my side seems a bit fuzzy/ pixelated?

I've been a Pokémon fan ever since gameboy always looking forward to the next one Smilie

Comment on Pokémon Black & White (Nintendo DS)

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Developer

Game Freak

Publisher

Nintendo

Genre

Turn Based RPG

Players

C3 Score

Rated $score out of 10  9/10

Reader Score

Rated $score out of 10  9/10 (54 Votes)

European release date Out now   North America release date Out now   Japan release date Out now   Australian release date Out now   
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Steven M

There are 1 members online at the moment.