Futurama Series 6 discussion

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 29.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Image for

Good News everyone!

Futurama is due to return to American screens tomorrow, but is already up for streaming and download now! Huzah!

Series six will comprise of 12 episodes, ending with the shows 100th episode.

Hopefully sky/comedy central/whoever brings this to UK screens ASAP

( Edited 23.06.2010 14:33 by Lrrr )

Bobby (guest) 24.06.2010#2

I watched the first two on Tuesday, my god! Have i missed this show! Its easily my favourite show of all the animes. It cracks me up over every little thing. Shame Lrr wasnt in them yet but im sure he will be. Zapp is back! God hes a legend, first thing they said had me on the floor, Professor my Fry Fro is in a Frizz. It's Genius. Cant wait for the next 10! Definetly worth the wait.

i can not wait to see this, can anyone direct me to somewhere tht shows it?

My Name Is Kizarny
hizave yizou sizeen thize hizuman bizlockhead

YALDI.

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

bobby (guest) 24.06.2010#5

I've no idea what YALDI is but i watched i got it off demonoid, Its also on www.ninjavideo.net should be on the homepage, click the link, run the ninjavideo helper beta thing. Wait for it to say online, click on the episode, type on the code. It will say Connecting, then Buffering, usually takes about 10-20 seconds or so then you're set.

I just finished watching Rebirth. Thought it was rather subpar honestly...it just didn't feel right. It had its moments, and it got me laughing several times. I suppose that's all its supposed to do.

But I just can't shake that feeling that something is missing. Hopefully they'll get back into the 'groove' in the next few episodes.

It did feel a bit weird, but served pretty well to reintroduce the characters again and return the viewer to future once more. Bender got annoying for me though. Sometimes things went on for too long (Leela screaming, Bender partying). The storyline was good, just needed slightly better execution really

With Comedy Central, I hink the creators have more freedom in what they can actually include

( Edited 24.06.2010 00:21 by Lrrr )

Parts with him were funny, but sometimes things went on for too long (Leela screaming, Bender partying)

Yeah! I was thinking the same thing when Leela was screaming ("what the heck is this?"). It felt almost like Family Guy, which seems to litter its episodes with moments that go on for far too long.

I'll complement them on the twist toward the end though. Its nothing monumental, but it made me widen my eyes. Didn't see it coming!

Can't wait, this will be cool. I hope it doesnt turn into crap like that Family Guy. (In the words of CBG from the Simpsons, "Worst. Show. Ever."

But I have faith in Matt Groening. He has never let me down or made me angry. A great man and a talented mind at making cartoons deserves to have all the success he can.

God Bless Matt, The Simpsons and Futurama!

Mario, Mega Man and Rayman FTW!!!

now watched the first 2 episodes and i love them, i will agree something was missing from the first one but it still had some great moments. the second one was just funny funny funny.

My Name Is Kizarny
hizave yizou sizeen thize hizuman bizlockhead

I actually really wish they'd air this in the UK already, does anyone have any links to sites where I can watch it?

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

This is still on?

I am huge fan of the funny cartoon show and never missed it's any episode. I've enjoyed it's all aired episodes from season 6 and today excitedly waiting for enjoy it's latest episode 17. I hope you all also getting excited for enjoy it today.

I am also waiting for Bleach episode 325 telecast today. It my most favorite anime and i getting excited to enjoy it before enjoy futurama.

( Edited 08.06.2011 06:29 by jonespaker )

A new Futurama season (series for you UKers) starts tonight in the States! SmilieSmilie

I'm pumped -- I haven't loved all the new episodes since the series was saved, but it's still consistently clever. It's still one of the most uniquely entertaining shows on television.

Do the new episodes air in Europe tonight as well, or are you guys working on a different schedule?

I don't think it's on British T.V, but I'll watch it anyway.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.