Practical Jokes

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

HAHHAHAHA

Anybody got any? I personally have a few. Something to do when in a city is to (with some mates) look up at something in the sky or at a building and point and begin to whisper to mates. Then get more mates to come in and point then build a crowd up- hilarious.

Will post more tomorrow...

Sorry, I don't have any Smilie

EDIT: That joke would actually be funny if I lived in a big city...

[ Edited by Viewtiful Jay on 2003/12/21 8:49 ]

Ok. WTF was the point in the above post. Seriously. Do you think ANYBODY cares that you don't have any pracical jokes? You could have at least said "LOL that's a good one" or something. Did you seriously believe that was a worthwhile contribution to the topic? THINK before you POST.

vvJokevv

Slightly harsh there cackles, but you did granted have a point.

Anyhoo, anyone ever tried something like the balloon trick?
Well, here it is.

All you need is a few balloons and a door- set them up in a line, about 4 or 5 could do the trick but for full effect I suggest about 15. Blow the balloons up but DON'T knot the end. Place them end first into the door frame and close the door, then wait.

When someone comes through, the balloons will all go flying, soaring and whizzing around- hilarious! Smilie

Sorry, I don't have any either. Smilie

James2k3 wrote:
Anyhoo, anyone ever tried something like the balloon trick?
Well, here it is.

All you need is a few balloons and a door- set them up in a line, about 4 or 5 could do the trick but for full effect I suggest about 15. Blow the balloons up but DON'T knot the end. Place them end first into the door frame and close the door, then wait.

When someone comes through, the balloons will all go flying, soaring and whizzing around- hilarious! Smilie

What kind of bored, twisted mind thought that up? Smilie

LOL! There are many others that I know, I will post some more of them later. Smilie

Practical jokes are too low-brow for me. It has to be mind games.

Though a bad one I did was too take the ignition key off both my brother's and sister's keychains and swap them over. Watched them try and start their cars before driving off myself.

Matthew Evans [ Writer :: Moderator :: King of Impartiality :: Lord of the 15min Thread ] As the wind blows the sand to cover the camel's tracks so does time move to cover the Lord's.
Rejoice for the Lord will taketh his quarter and give much back to his followers.

How about insulting someone, yes, that is a great one.

Well, you could always be an oldie and put siram rap on a toilet....

Practical jokes are fun.... I can't recall any that u peeps could do (too specificly aimed). Once I made an acount on Runescape called kayle eater(kayle's my sisters name). I told her that sometimes people called "insert namer here" eaters were in the game, and if one with your name saw u it would chase u and delete your account once it caught u. Then when she was on her account I logged on as Kayle eater and started following her..... she was reeeaalllly scarred (she was crying a little bit...). It was pretty funny that she actually fell for that...........

Doesn't Mir make great sigs? I am the MOCRI (master of completely random insanity).

Here is a good one from a few years back, HMV used to put large alarm stickers on there CD's. we would peel them of and put them on each others backs, as we left the shop the alarms would go mental and the staff would all steam in and grab the person with the sticker thinking he was a thief.

We also did this to other people we didn't know.

When you cycled by

Here began all my dreams

The saddest thing I�ve ever seen

And you never knew

How much I really liked you

Because I never even told you

Oh, and I meant to

Are you still there ?

Or ... have you moved away ?

Or have you moved away ?

I dont really do set practical jokes but a freind of mine and I jsut trick people all day long with various things that always get people like:
ME- " Ha look at that rock under the moon with a blue ant"
PERSON - "Where?"
ME - " Ha u dowey idiot. Why would there be a rock with a blue ant under the moon?" and then I like just laugh at them occasionaly.
Smilie

Hey guess what!? I wrote Gullible on the ceiling!

Doesn't Mir make great sigs? I am the MOCRI (master of completely random insanity).

I just remembered one i did about 5 years ago. I got a helium filled balloon from a restaurant or something. I then printed a label which read along the lines of:

"Thankyou for finding me. Please phone this number and tell my owners how far i went."

And for the number i put one of those competition lines on which cost

vvJokevv

Cool, TCIs and Ikariwarriors are both brilliant. Too bad I went to HMV yesterday not knowing of this joke. Smilie Smilie

You do realise they might arrest you for taking the sticker off?

vvJokevv

We do the same in Toys R Us, most we managed to get on a member of staff before he noticed was 11. But I'm immune to it, I scrmble the magnetic field or something but I can walk out with 4 tags attached to me and I won't set them off.

Matthew Evans [ Writer :: Moderator :: King of Impartiality :: Lord of the 15min Thread ] As the wind blows the sand to cover the camel's tracks so does time move to cover the Lord's.
Rejoice for the Lord will taketh his quarter and give much back to his followers.

You mean those stickers that prevent you from stealing?

That's great, it must make you job at least a bit more fun!

We (me and my mate) went into Mcdonalds on saturday and he started pretending he had terets, which was awfully funny. Or you could just run into the play area screaming "Get out, Get out! Bin Laden was last seen in here!" Smilie

Do those detectors in shops like WHSmith detect barcodes or something? I don't get how they work.

vvJokevv

The barcodes are fakes. Under each one is an electronic signal. As soon as they pass through the detectors they trigger the alarms.

So the electronic stores such as pc world prefer the big white stickers which always get stuck on the part of a box you want to read?

vvJokevv

Yes. The problem is that there's not a lot of room to stick it on. It has to go on the back of the box, it can't cover the age rating, it can't cover any of the title, it's not recommended to cover any of the system specifications. And what the hell are you doing down PC world?

Buying a microphone. Or asking the people who work there stupid questions to confuse them.

vvJokevv

lol these are all great better than anything i could think of... i tend to like making foreign people (usually americans because i know quite a few) believe funny things about english people. Once me and a friend had a girl believing for about an hour that in england it was customary t eat cucumber sandwiches twice a day, that everyone knew the queen personally , and that cricket was a compulsory sport. My friend also got her to believe that in a trip to america he was shot three times, once while actually in hospital.
She wasnt even a stupid perosn it was just cultural ignorance.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.