3DS Discussion Thread

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 24.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

The dungeon removed was the original "Temple of Light", basically all that surrounds the Chamber of Sages.

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

It's hard to say how far they are willing to go. People know OoT as it is from the N64 so if they provide the lost content(e.g. one or two temples that were important for the storyline but got cut), I don't know how some would feel.

I don't think that we won't see anything new of Zelda for years on the 3DS. Skyward Sword will be finished by this year and they surely won't work on another Wii title, so that development team might head over to the 3DS too if they're going to keep working on Zelda projects. I'm personally hoping for a new Four Swords with online and of course a new mainline Zelda. Aonuma has already expressed his interest in making a new Four Swords game happen, so hopefully we'll see something like that in a year or so. Smilie

I reckon they're working on a brand new Zelda for 3DS now. Maybe not with much progress, but I reckon they've got some ideas ready.

There's no way in hell that OOT will be the only Zelda on 3DS.

Definitely, there are usually several Zelda's on each handhelds. We had PH and ST on the DS. I also highly doubt it will be top down, they will want to push the 3D effect as much as possible.

Though I would like to see WW remade Smilie

They'll remake Majora's Mask next, the assets and engine are in place so it would be a simple process (plus the Moon in 3D would be fuckin terrifying Smilie).

My gut feeling is that Nintendo will go for an Hero of Time 3DS Trilogy; the two original games Oot and MM, and a third game detailing Link's return from Termina, and his life until he becomes the Hero's Shade.

Yeah, would love for a WW3D, or at least a new cel-Zelda on 3DS.

Like the idea of another Hero of Time Zelda too, Phoenix. I'm actually really excited for the future of this console!

No more remakes or ports, please.

( Edited 13.03.2011 14:05 by Marzy )

I'd like a 3d version of a new four swords zelda. The four swords game imo were brilliant.

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

TwinBee (3Dee?) is coming to 3DS according to it's wiki page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TwinBee#Home_versions

The page implies other Konami classics from NES and SNES are on the way also.

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Dead or Alive: Dimensions Gameplay

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Looks pretty decent. One of the few games I'd eventually pick up on 3DS anyway. Loved DOA2 on the Dreamcast.

So I herd from some people that consoles get seriously understocked at places such as Sainsburys and Morrisons.

Does this mean I should pre-order elsewhere or take the risk. (I plan on being there when the store opens)

SINCE 06

I say you should take the risk, if you're the first one at the shop then you got nothing to worry about, right?

L said:
I say you should take the risk, if you're the first one at the shop then you got nothing to worry about, right?

Yessir.
Otherwise i'll have to take my chances elsewhere *gulp*

SINCE 06

Hey i know this is way too early to ask, but does any 1 know any plans of a new version of the 3ds? I'm only asking coz i owned the very first model of the ds and was to stingy to buy the lite or dsi. I mean if i have to wait like 4months+ screw it, thats too long to wait. Smilie

A new version of the 3DS is a certainty, but you won't hear about it for another two years I reckon.

The current 3DS has no issues with size.

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Yeah there's absolutely no way Nintendo will release an update that quickly. I wouldn't put it past them to re-release under the two year mark, but definitely, for the time being - if you really want a 3DS there is no real reason to be holding back.

Tom Barry [ Reviewer - Editor - Resident Sim-Racer @ Cubed3.com ] 

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

mmmm Claire Smilie
Looks good, can't wait to see more of it.

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

"Go ahead and press START. We're CAPCOM so pressing A won't do shit" Truer words have never been spoken.

Found screen protectors for 3DS on Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Licensed-Screen-Protectors-3DS/dp/B004JLO61K/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1300205125&sr=8-14

http://www.amazon.com/PDair-Ultra-Screen-Protector-Nintendo/dp/B004REY52O/ref=sr_1_12?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1300204977&sr=1-12

( Edited 15.03.2011 12:06 by Squidboy )

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Amethyst said:
So I herd from some people that consoles get seriously understocked at places such as Sainsburys and Morrisons.

Does this mean I should pre-order elsewhere or take the risk. (I plan on being there when the store opens)

It depends, Sainsbury's are taking preorders, and will prioritise to fulfil them first. Not sure about Morrisons though

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Lrrr said:
Amethyst said:

It depends, Sainsbury's are taking preorders, and will prioritise to fulfil them first. Not sure about Morrisons though

Thats fine. I've got my pre-order pinned on my noticeboard with my SSF43D one.

SINCE 06

Tried out the AR game shooting the targets and the dragon with a giant AR card at game today, and it was awesome, and very active (due to the size).

Edit: also, the 3D is quite subtle with the AR games, and I have to have the 3D at max, otherwise it goes too blurry for me.

( Edited 16.03.2011 18:01 by Stulaw )

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.