3DS Discussion Thread

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 18.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Our member of the week

WEP with mac address filtering and no SSID broadcast isn't so bad for protection... Keeps MOST of the annoying dudes away Smilie.

I don't encourage it, but that was better to me than NO DS online play :/.

( Edited 23.03.2011 23:57 by Kafei2006 )

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

24 hoursSmilie

Uroboros Locke said:
24 hoursSmilie

12 Hours for me Smilie Smilie Smilie Smilie Smilie

Echoes221 said:
Uroboros Locke said:
24 hoursSmilie

12 Hours for me Smilie Smilie Smilie Smilie Smilie

Smilie

( Edited 24.03.2011 00:11 by Uroboros Locke )

10 Hours....

22 hours Smilie

Getting pretty excited now Smilie, never had a console at launch before! Time to go to sleep, go to my lecture and then eagerly await Mr.Postman whilst sifting through some coursework.

I'm pretty sure you still need WEP to play DS games online with the 3DS. The DSi had the same problem even though it was compatible with WPA.

Anywho less than 24 hours left.Smilie

I'm starting to worry. The 3DS is released tomorrow and mine hasn't even been despached yet. Smilie

If you haven't got a 3DS yet, Tesco will offering Nintendo's 3DS console for just �£175 from midnight tonight.

Smilie

Marzy said:
If you haven't got a 3DS yet, Tesco will offering Nintendo's 3DS console for just ���£175 from midnight tonight.

Smilie

thats where i preordered mine from that means i cant get 1 more game Smilie

( Edited 24.03.2011 09:22 by Uroboros Locke )

Cmon Mr postman bring me my 3ds. I also just ordered SSF4 and Dissidia 012 Smilie

( Edited 24.03.2011 10:54 by LKR000 )

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

*sighs* they sending the game but not the 3DS what the hell amazon they never let me down in the past looks like this maybe the first

Mine arrived just after 7 this morning. Just as I was leaving for work. Finish in a couple of hours to go home and mess with it

Trepe said:
I'm starting to worry. The 3DS is released tomorrow and mine hasn't even been despached yet. Smilie

Same here, :/

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

No doubt I will be screwed over by Parcelforce again.

The most appalling delivery service I've ever used and delivered my Wii nearly a week later, even though I paid �£5 for special delivery and phoned them a number of times about it.

Image for

My old signature, from back in 2006. Might just have to put it back up, if it doesn't come tomorrow.

( Edited 24.03.2011 10:44 by Marzy )

Lrrr said:
Mine arrived just after 7 this morning. Just as I was leaving for work. Finish in a couple of hours to go home and mess with it

That's awesome, post doesn't come till around 12 here, so Imma do some work, listen to music and wait in anticipation.

Marzy said:
No doubt I will be screwed over by Parcelforce again.

The most appalling delivery service I've ever used and delivered my Wii nearly a week later, even though I paid ���£5 for special delivery and phoned them a number of times about it.

Image for

My old signature, from back in 2006. Might just have to put it back up, if it doesn't come tomorrow.

Man that's bollocks. How come you used them again after the poor performance last time? Also, isn't there usually a tracking code that you can use? There is for companies such as DPD etc.

( Edited 24.03.2011 10:48 by Echoes221 )

Gameplay offered free special delivery, to make sure it's "guaranteed" to come by release (just like my Wii was "guaranteed" to come on release), so naturally I went for it. I didn't know it would be Parcelforce delivering it until it was dispatched. Gameplay haven't gave me a tracking code either, so I can't see what's happening with it. With the Wii, every day it said it was out on the van, but they never delivered it (lazy driver, is my guess).

My 3DS was dispatched on Tuesday and it's still not here. Though, it isn't the release yet. I just have a feeling I'll have the same problem as before though, with my Wii.

We'll see if it doesn't come tomorrow. I guess it still has a chance of coming today.

( Edited 24.03.2011 10:57 by Marzy )

Our member of the week

I've been waiting on a parcel from Play-Asia for A MONTH and it's still not there ! Don't complain Smilie.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

How I wish I had a Tesco near me.
(I can't see Metro and Express doing a midnight launch)

8am at Sainsbury tommorow it is.

SINCE 06

3DS is win!

Echoes221 said:
3DS is win!

'Tis!

Just a shame my game won't be here til tomorrow, and I can;t pop into town to buy another.

Amazon did knock a couple of quid of the total.

( Edited 24.03.2011 13:47 by Lrrr )

I registered my 3DS on Club Nintendo, but I'm not seeing how I'm supposed to get the augmented reality t-shirt? Smilie

Loving the 3DS though, got Nintendogs with it, though I've mostly just been playing with the inbuilt stuff. Smilie Shame I have to stop playing and go to work in less than an hour. Smilie

I assume they'll email about the shirt?

It seems L is right, the DS games still need WEP. Damn it!

Yeah, my games won't arrive tomorrow (Splinter Cell and Samurai Warriors), which is a shame, its the first time Shopto have failed on the next day delivery promise :/

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.