3DS Discussion Thread

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 24.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Lol...

( Edited 25.03.2011 08:39 by Marzy )

that was Smilie

I got three goodie bags, lol

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

I am crying 'cause Play.com are STILL!! packing my 3DS. They haven't even posted it yet. Smilie Smilie Smilie

It's really shocking how badly some retails are handling it. I know Superlink's 3DS isn't expected till a few days time.

Hope yours come soon Trepe.

I'm yet again awaiting mine, for the third day running. Gameplay said it should come today, so I'm hoping Parcelforce don't mess it up. I expect they will though, so I don't want to get my hopes up and be disappointed.

Mines in the area.

Ross, if you want, you can have a Wario teddy and a 3DS launch t-shirt. I could send them in a jiffy parcel. I'm keeping Mario and Yoshi.

( Edited 25.03.2011 10:03 by Squidboy )

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Ross, if you want, you can have a Wario teddy and a 3DS launch t-shirt. I could send them in a jiffy parcel. I'm keeping Mario and Yoshi.

That's very nice of you. I'd love them, if it's no trouble for you and thank you.

got my game and my 3D say it sending out soon........ first time amazon let me down im hopeing it come later it still say it should come today so only a little ray of hope but i know ill have all day waiting

I played it in store this morning, for about 10 minutes. It's an amazing toy. The 3D effect was great, I didn't need to get used to it at all. Ok sometimes I lost the right angle for a few seconds, but that's it.

I got to try SF4 and AR Shoot. Oh I also took a random 3D picture.

Great toy, but I won't get it. Not yet, maybe never. Depends on price, software and battery life.

No trouble at all, I can pop them in a jiffy package all squeezed up. We'll sort it out later, I'm still sleepy and waiting on my 3DS. It will be here soon though.

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Squidboy said:

No trouble at all, I can pop them in a jiffy package all squeezed up. We'll sort it out later, I'm still sleepy and waiting on my 3DS. It will be here soon though

Thanks so much and no problem. Smilie

Still waiting for mine.

Got mine, I'm playing Street Fighter and Rayman 3D.

The setting up of online was nice an simple. I need to find my code now.

( Edited 25.03.2011 12:42 by Squidboy )

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Street pass works pretty well, though that's probably because I went into game and gamestation lol.

Im heading into town now. Going to take it and try street pass whilst I'm there

You're NOT going to believe it... my 3DS just came. Smilie

( Edited 25.03.2011 13:59 by Marzy )

Marzy said:
You're NOT going to believe it... my 3DS just came. Smilie

WOOOO!

Is there any left-handed settings, all the scroll bars are on the right of the screen and it's awkward.

Marzy said:
Is there any left-handed settings, all the scroll bars are on the right of the screen and it's awkward.

Not that I've seen Ross, Sorry.

Great.

My Mii Plaza is empty :/ and I can't be bothered to go out now.

It was nice to get some more stars from SF.

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Echoes221 said:
Marzy said:

Not that I've seen Ross, Sorry.

That's okay. It's not too problematic, it turns out those scroll bars were just in the notifications menu (from what I can find so far). Would have been nice though, if they included left-handed options.

still waiting and it still say Dispatching Soon been like that for about 8 hours or so

Went to HMV , saw a sign saying a 3DS game for ��£12.99 (��£39.99 normally) when you trade in a selected DS game (NSMB, Mario Party DS, Pokemon Black/White/Heart Gold/Soul Silver, Layton and the Lost Future and a few others).

Went to Gamestation, picked up cheap copy of NSMB for �£15, returned to HMV, get trade in value of ��£27 agains SSFIV. Win!

( Edited 25.03.2011 16:15 by Lrrr )

Image for

Scan Mii! Smilie

I have a problem, my AR isn't working, I'm unable to see anything in the top screen :/

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Mines broken so I'm having to return it :/

Amazon are dispatching a new one tomorrow. I can play games, but I can't take photos and use AR, Face Raiders worked a little, but then began stalling. I got a white screen of death at one point. Everything else seems to work fine.

( Edited 25.03.2011 17:12 by Squidboy )

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.