3DS Discussion Thread

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 16.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Nintendo have sent out the emails for the T-Shirts, giving you a week to respond.

Sorry about the late reply, been busy! I got my ds and the games last week, looks sweet. I haven't had a chance to play it much yet though, but I hope to get some playtime on it when I've got some days off next week (:

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

OMG that OP game looks amazing !

Sadly, nothing about Monster Hunter 3DS or even anything Monter Hunter related has been shown at Capcom Captivate 2011. That doesn't mean that the game doesn't exist though. Looking at Capcom's other efforts for the 3DS and the huge (profit) potential of a possible game, it's hard to imagine that there won't be a Monster Hunter game for the 3DS anytime soon. Smilie

Hey guys a new trailer for mercenaries 3d is out

This game looks fucking awesome, Capcom are going all out with this one Smilie

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

LKR000 said:
Hey guys a new trailer for mercenaries 3d is out

This game looks fucking awesome, Capcom are going all out with this one Smilie

Awesome. It says there's a playable demo of Revelations included with Mercs 3D too. Smilie
Do you think there'll be more characters than shown in this trailer?

( Edited 12.04.2011 22:35 by Mush123 )

Yeah we get a free demo of Revelations when we buy this which is cool. I assume they'll be more characters because at a certain point in that trailer it shows an extra ? box at the bottom of the character select screen, which leads me to believe you can unlock them. I'm thinking maybe 12 characters with possible dlc Smilie

LKR000 said:
Yeah we get a free demo of Revelations when we buy this which is cool. I assume they'll be more characters because at a certain point in that trailer it shows an extra ? box at the bottom of the character select screen, which leads me to believe you can unlock them. I'm thinking maybe 12 characters with possible dlc Smilie
Has it been confirmed what stages there'll be? Is it just all of the ones from 4 and 5? Or will there be some from 4, some from 5 and some new ones?

I really cannot wait for this, I hope we get DLC too. Smilie

( Edited 12.04.2011 23:33 by Mush123 )

Squidboy said:

Hhhhnnnnngggg WANT. The Marineford stuff looks amazing! Damn region locking!! Smilie

hell to yeah this game will be freaking awsome glad I preoder my at game.:SmilieSmilie

Marvelous have announced "Kagura" 3DS

- Action game side scrolling
- Developed by Marvelous Entertainment
- Take control of a beautiful female ninja
- Decomposition of clothing as a result of fighting
- Character designs Nan Yaegashi
- Scenario Yukinori Kitajima

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kagura

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Ikana said:
Squidboy said:

Hhhhnnnnngggg WANT. The Marineford stuff looks amazing! Damn region locking!! Smilie

the 3ds is zoned, right ?
that's ridiculous...

Anybody in the mood for some SSFIV matches? Might be a little bit rusty since I didn't even turn on my 3DS for like 5 days or something though. Smilie

I've been playing Metroid: Other M for the past days and I'm pondering over what "project" I'm going to start next since I have 2 weeks vacation. Smilie Shame that Samurai Warriors is so expensive or I'd get it.

More scans of OOT
http://nintendo3dsblog.com/new-scans-of-ocarina-of-time-3d
Looks fabulous, can't wait Smilie

LKR000 said:
More scans of OOT
http://nintendo3dsblog.com/new-scans-of-ocarina-of-time-3d
Looks fabulous, can't wait Smilie

Thanks for linking the scans, looks awesome. I really can't wait for this. Dx
Smilie

( Edited 13.04.2011 23:13 by Mush123 )

Good god, I need that game.

Also, I might be having a memory relapse, but in that third scan at the top of the page with the two images of Hyrule Castle town, I don't recognise that separate tower in the right-hand shot. Smilie

I've read somewhere that the upcoming issue of the ONM is going to have a preview for Ocarina of Time 3D(and Skyward Sword, too!!). Think they'll have new stuff for both games? I'm really curious, especially about Skyward Sword. Wish I could just go in some store and buy it. Smilie

SirLink said:
I've read somewhere that the upcoming issue of the ONM is going to have a preview for Ocarina of Time 3D(and Skyward Sword, too!!). Think they'll have new stuff for both games? I'm really curious, especially about Skyward Sword. Wish I could just go in some store and buy it. Smilie

Haven't bought myself an issue of ONM in like a year. xD I'm pretty sure if anything new is revealed about either of the games it'll be posted on the internet in a flash. So don't worry. Smilie

( Edited 13.04.2011 23:42 by Mush123 )

I only buy ONM when they give something good away with the Magazine which kinda defeats the purpose of a free gift.Smilie

Loads of new screens here, plus a hands-on here. Sounds great. Smilie

Phoenixus said:
Loads of new screens here, plus a hands-on here. Sounds great. Smilie

Sounds and looks awesome. This has got me even more hyped. Have a star, my good sir. Smilie

Image for

TBH when I first saw that screen I though it was the N64 version, some parts look a lot more improved then others.

Anybody else having a lot of problems playing SSFIV online lately? Seems like the servers are in really bad shape, I can't even connect to it anymore now.

Really not fun, I lost almost all my points because of the disconnect penalties. Smilie

Look how chubby Link looks XD He's got fat stubby hands. Some shots do look very N64-like, unfortunately. But it's portable OOT, so I'll forgive.

I went to the official site yesterday and the title screen music greeted me. So many memories came back, and I instantly wanted to just go out and buy it. I'm still unsure if I'll actually get the console and game yet. Might wait to see if there are extras in it making it worthwhile.

( Edited 15.04.2011 19:32 by Azuardo )

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
jesusraz, oroblram, Sandy Wilson

There are 3 members online at the moment.