3DS Discussion Thread

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 20.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I might go MCM then, a mate of mine was planning on going anyway and I think it would be quite a good meet up.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Beyond the Labyrinth (News)

http://www.cubed3.com/news/15501

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Would it be best to make a thread for MCM and gather up C3ers, or keep the discussion in here?

Phoenixus said:
Would it be best to make a thread for MCM and gather up C3ers, or keep the discussion in here?
Make a thread. Smilie Only thought I'd bring up the discussion because there's going to be 3DS-related things there.

( Edited 27.04.2011 20:29 by Mush123 )

I think it best for someone else to do it tbh. Not being lazy, but I know hardly anything about MCM, and I can't seem to be able to get into the site to swot up right now. Smilie

Could use this, if you wanted too? (considering it's been stickied as well)

http://www.cubed3.com/topic/39694

( Edited 27.04.2011 20:37 by Marzy )

I'd get this if it was real. Source = Kotaku

Image for

( Edited 29.04.2011 10:16 by Stulaw )

I'm having to send my 3DS off for repairs :/
The Micro Switch under the right trigger is practically buggered and its getting worse. Noticed it after I had my 3DS for a few days and its just gotten progressively hard to depress properly or hold it down. Hopefully its a free repair and I can get it back before MCM, if not, OoT! Annoying as hell. I remember on my DSPhat the left trigger died, but that was from me over playing Metroid Prime: Hunters >.<

Echoes221 said:
I'm having to send my 3DS off for repairs :/
The Micro Switch under the right trigger is practically buggered and its getting worse. Noticed it after I had my 3DS for a few days and its just gotten progressively hard to depress properly or hold it down. Hopefully its a free repair and I can get it back before MCM, if not, OoT! Annoying as hell. I remember on my DSPhat the left trigger died, but that was from me over playing Metroid Prime: Hunters >.<
Did you try blowing the dirt out of the shoulder button? That fixed the DS, DSL and DSi shoulder button problem. Dust tends to get trapped in there, so you may have to blow it out once in a while. If your shoulder button has actually died.. that sucks.

( Edited 30.04.2011 15:39 by Mush123 )

It presses down and works, you just have to press it really hard for it to register, I'll try to get the dust out later that way, but I think the actual switch inside is buggered, its all squishy and no clicky.

( Edited 30.04.2011 17:32 by Echoes221 )

Nintendo are pretty good with repairs and customer service, I wouldn't worry. Smilie

Echoes221 said:
It presses down and works, you just have to press it really hard for it to register, I'll try to get the dust out later that way, but I think the actual switch inside is buggered, its all squishy and no clicky.

That happened with my DSi. the first one, it wouldn't register properly.

also, "all squishy and no clicky" epic, plus one. XD

( Edited 30.04.2011 17:46 by Wolvesgod )

When all is bad don't look for a easy way out. Because you wont know what to do once your out

Just looked around on Amazon.de and saw that they're offering a free The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS case if you pre-order it with the game. I've already pre-ordered before but I canceled it and re-pre-ordered(does that word actually make sense? XD) it with the case. I didn't see anything on Amazon UK though, maybe they'll follow up later? I'd be impressed if this was exclusive to Germany because Amazon here usually sucks with pre-order freebies. Smilie

Image for

It looks awesome, although I can't really tell if it's any good as a case from the picture. Even if it's not very good, it'll still be a cool Collector's item so it's win win for me. Smilie

PS: I've just had my first success today to really get somebody excited about the 3DS when I showed him mine with Street Fighter. Smilie Still funny though, how he was asking me if it's really 3D and if it really works. That seems to be a theme we're running into here with what the general public thinks. Still, it felt really awesome to see someone being so fascinated and all like "OMG it really works. This is fkin awesome!" Smilie

( Edited 30.04.2011 19:15 by SirLink )

any chance we will get super circuit 3d for the gba vc.

Good news everyone!

I wouldn't do it.

Just got my first Streetpass hit, wahey! Smilie

Congrats Shane! You'll get a tonne at MCM.

Phoenixus said:
Just got my first Streetpass hit, wahey! Smilie

Heheh, I was sooo happy when I finally got one, got nothing for days. Now I usually get at least one a day, I have 55 hits now, most of them all different people. Smilie

( Edited 04.05.2011 22:29 by Ikana )

Thanks guys, looking forward to MCM. Smilie

Oh, any thread lurkers that currently are 3DS-less, have I found a deal for you;

3DS Black - 165 british pounds. Smilie

Phoenixus said:

Are they reliable to buy from?

Can't say I've heard anything bad about them. Try a google and see what comes up. Smilie

Stulaw said:
Phoenixus said:

Are they reliable to buy from?

A Grainger Games opened in our local shopping centre, they seem good to me. Smilie I've not heard from people who've bought from them online, but probably fine.

Sending my 3DS off for repairs tomorrow Smilie Apparently its a 10 day turnaround from when they receive it so I should have it back in time for MCM Smilie

Second Streetpass hit, actual human this time. Lost in the SF4 Figurine battle though. �.�

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Steven M

There are 1 members online at the moment.