OMG, so much more awesome information about Animal Crossing coming from a couple of ONM scans. If you're even remotely interested in the game, they're well worth checking out. I'll put them in spoilers since they're pretty big.
Summary with the most notable things:
- You're the mayor of your town and have your own assistent to help you out
- Can change any aspect of your house, down to the design of the mailbox or the colour of the fence
- Much more themed furniture, like a ton of Zelda-themed stuff.
- Furniture can be redesigned and recoloured by an upholsterer
- Seperate top and bottom clothing, allowing you to even wear a T-shirt and a skirt if you so wish
- Your city consists of four big areas: The usual village which is much larger than before, a seperate bigger beach area (plus an island not far from it), a large shopping mall with loads of shops, and model homes. These are homes designed to provide you with inspiration for your own designs. Plus, since the game supports StreetPass, when you pass someone with a save file for Animal Crossing 3DS, their house is added to this section. Also, Tom Nook will be taking care of that section, since having his own shop in the village would probably face heavy competition from the shops in the mall.
This is just scratching the surface and Nintendo is still being very secretive about this game but I'm still so excited just from these few new details. Can't wait for some details on the online features.
( Edited 26.01.2012 05:41 by SirLink )