3DS Discussion Thread

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Our member of the week

A link to watch the Nintendo Direct conference :

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/news/nintendo_direct_47764.html

It's in less than two hours Smilie.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Footy game reminds me of sensible soccer. I like the concept behind the game.

Only thing I've been happy about so far is the green hue for VC Gameboy games.

Capcom X Namco X Sega

http://pxz.channel.or.jp/

( Edited 22.02.2012 12:33 by Squidboy )

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744
Our member of the week

Yeah, I can see that football management sim being really successful in Japan, seeing the very extended online features that it seems to have Smilie. Wouldn't get my hopes up for a western release though.

That Capcom X Namco x Sega really has me wondering what kind of game it'll be Smilie. I wish for a proper Namco x Capcom revival Smilie.

Kafei2006 said:
That Capcom X Namco x Sega really has me wondering what kind of game it'll be Smilie. I wish for a proper Namco x Capcom revival Smilie.

http://pxz.channel.or.jp/

Looks rather evil... Resident Evil: Tales of the Hedgehog, anyone? Smilie

EDIT: Didn't realise Squid already posted the link to the teaser site.

( Edited 22.02.2012 13:13 by Mush123 )

I'm thinking another Jump game, but this one being properly localised due to Capcom and Sega being on board, I'm sure they hold some of the overseas gaming licenses on those manga games.

For anyone who lives in the US and doesn't have Tales of the Abyss yet. It's only $5000 on Amazon. What a bargain!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002I08WVY/ref=sc_pgp__m_A12CVUJJA848PI_2?ie=UTF8&m=A12CVUJJA848PI&n=&s=&v=glance

( Edited 24.02.2012 08:02 by Mush123 )

I just want them to get Animal Crossing out. The Street Pass feature better be used to its full potential!

[:: Lee Sanders :: Cubed-3 :: News Reporter :: Writer :: Head Of Secret Operations:: Resisdentual Slacker ::] On Twitter = LeeTSanders I have a Cubed3 limited Edition mug!
DO YOU! So Cute - bit.ly/yIEgXv

Did anyone else get a Kid Icarus: Uprising puzzle piece via spot pass? I wanted a pink piece.>_<

L said:
Did anyone else get a Kid Icarus: Uprising puzzle piece via spot pass? I wanted a pink piece.>_<
Yes, I got this.. I was quite surprised. Smilie I didn't get a pink piece either. I hope they start distributing these regularly.

Do you only get it if you own 3D Classics: Kid Icarus? It's not appeared on mine.

Edit: Just as I posted this, the blue light on my 3DS flashed and it came through. Smilie

( Edited 26.02.2012 18:40 by Marzy )

Japan are getting Geoman GB

Image for
3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Some sad news... though it was kind of expected. Edmund McMillen announced on Twitter a few hours ago that his request to get The Binding of Isaac has been rejected.

Attention: After a long internal debate Nintendo has decided NOT to allow the Binding of Isaac on the 3ds. Smilie

As many assumed the reasons were due to the games "questionable religious content". Thank GOD Steam exists!

Seriously though, i gotta again publicly thank steam for fully supporting Isaac and not requiring ESRB or censoring its published games.

Just one of many reasons why Steam is the top dog of digital distribution.

Quoted from Mr McMillen's Twitter page:
http://twitter.com/EdmundMcMillen

( Edited 29.02.2012 11:43 by Mush123 )

Our member of the week

Squidboy said:
Japan are getting Geoman GB

Image for

The game was translated to English on the Konami GB Collection Vol. 3, but I doubt they ever release a compilation on the eShop as much as I doubt they'd bother putting back the available English text in the Japanese rom, for us to play through it :/. Oh well... I'll stick to my cartridge :p.

Note that this is only the first of a big handful of GB titles in the series (Ganbare Goemon: Hoshizorashi Dynamites Arawaru!! on Game Boy Color is by far the best of the bunch. I hope Japan gets it on eShop eventually)

( Edited 29.02.2012 12:53 by Kafei2006 )

Yea, this one's very unlikely unfortunately, too much cost involved.

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Played the Bravely Default demo, it looks great, things looks very promising for the title. It's a very short demo, but you do get a feel for the quality that's coming,

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Squidboy said:
Played the Bravely Default demo, it looks great, things looks very promising for the title. It's a very short demo, but you do get a feel for the quality that's coming,
Do you have a Japanese 3DS or something?

So does anyone here think that Cross Over game announced with SEGA, Capcom, Bandai, Banpresto & Nintendo is going to be the next Smash Bros. & those companies will have characters in it?

It is not wise to speak on subjects you do not know all facts about, nor is it smart to judge a game based on looks alone. PSN: Nintendo_Gamer 3DS: 4296-3029-7422

Nope, I don't think Nintendo's even involved in the development, it just says SEGA, Capcom, Bandai and Banpresto(there might be toys).

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Mush123 said:
Squidboy said:
Do you have a Japanese 3DS or something?

Not any more, I sold it a few months after launch. I played on a mates 3DS.

New Bundles

Image for

- newest color is Cobalt Blue
- special edition of this color will be featured in a Fire Emblem Awakening bundle
- �19,800
- sold exclusively through Nintendo's online sales service
- includes the �1,000 Fire Emblem point card as a free bonus

Image for

- also seeing release are two Monster Hunter 3G Beginner Hunters Packs
- these are combined with the black or red system
- due out on March 17th
- �19,800

Image for

- Super Mario 3D Land white and pink system bundles coming
- due out on March 24th
- �19,800
- these bundles include the Virtual Console version of Super Mario Bros. pre-installed on the systems' SD Memory Card

Nintendo are trying to milk it before the new model comes along.

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

@Squid - You forgot to mention the DQM 3DS. Smilie

Image for

Sorry if the image is a little on the big side. But yeah, the bundle comes with this 3DS and Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonderland 3D. I personally thinks it looks a little too... Slime-y for my liking. Smilie

( Edited 01.03.2012 14:46 by Mush123 )

The incredibly positive fan reaction to Revelations has definitely given me motivation to make another 3DS RE title. I have some ideas in mind. However, I have a lot of other projects that need to be taken care of first.
Capcom's Masachika Kawata on more Resident Evil for 3DS.

Hopefully we will be able to see another RE game on 3DS some time in the near future. Smilie

Image for
3DS Code 2578-3122-0744
Our member of the week

Speaking of the Nintendo Present programme, have they announced the results for the winners of those limited edition 3DS units ?

Kafei2006 said:
Speaking of the Nintendo Present programme, have they announced the results for the winners of those limited edition 3DS units ?
This. I better win one. xD I probably won't though... Smilie

i think its me or dose anyone else feel the same way cause i don't rely much like the 3ds thumb stick, i just find it too flat i would much prefer something like on the nunchuk but obviously it would not fit onto a protable console unless they made a flat version cause all i like is actually making the thing tilt rather than move in a circular motion Smilie

( Edited 03.03.2012 20:42 by david_ellitts )

Pc for the win! but nintendo make it best for me in the console market add my on skype if you wanna rant / chat about nintendo or anything and follow my deviantart (the-broken-0ne)

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Ofisil

There are 1 members online at the moment.