3DS Discussion Thread

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Kokuga videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/qwerasdf4195?feature=watch

Nintendo of Europe recently added images of Gameboy Advance games to their press site within a section meant for screenshots for new games. The games added : Super Mario Ball, Mario Golf Advance Tour and Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga.There will be a Nintendo Direct this Thursday in Europe, it could well shed some light on this with an official announcement.

Mario Golf! If it's cheap and has a good RPG mode I might get it, it'd be great if they started fully supporting the GBA VC.
(the gameplay of Mario Golf never appealed to me much but I really like Camelot's RPGs and their music)

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Mario Golf GBA has got surprising depth. It's the only one I'd buy also.

I'd buy Mario Golf and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. I never played either of these. I don't see GBA games becoming available on the eShop though. At least, not right now.

Japan had a Nintendo Direct earlier today and the eShop being down for maintenance was just to prepare for a bunch of digital downloads such as Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, etc. Europe are having one tomorrow and the normal procedures for Nintendo Direct are basically just translating the Japanese one, removing exclusive-to-Japan news and maybe replacing it with something else.

GBA games on the eShop would be huge news, especially for Europe to be confirming it. I just don't see it happening tomorrow. Maybe in the near future, though. Why else would they add GBA games to their press site?

Oh god, Superstar Saga. Easily one of the best GBA games. Starting off with that might be a mistake, there would be very little else to match it in the GBA library. Smilie

Hell, I still have the GBA cart and my Micro lying around and I'd still rebuy it, it's that good. Smilie

I imagine they'd start off with introducing the Ambassador catalogue first though, like they did with the NES games. 

Edit; Whoops, forgot why I came into the thread in the first place. Smilie

Just got my 3DS XL back from Nintendo via delivery. Smilie
A couple of weeks ago a grouping of dead pixels appeared on the top screen. Normally I'd ignore something like that but they were playing hell with the 3D effect, so I sent it in.
Top screen was replaced free of charge, it came back with all downloads intact (says they deleted my Debit Card info off the eShop for my privacy, forgot to do that before I sent it off, doh!), even got some free screen guards out of it. Extended the Warranty for another 12 months too. Good job Big N. Smilie

( Edited 04.10.2012 10:31 by Phoenom )

People, get Liberation Maiden. Sooo good! Smilie

I'm a sucker for anime-styled games Smilie

I'm definitely interested but I'm waiting for reviews first Smilie

If you liked Kid Icarus you should get it.

Retail eShop

• Animal Crossing: Jump Out - 8,192 blocks (1 GB)
  • Mario & Sonic at the London Olympics - 4,096 blocks (512 MB)
  • Mario Kart 7 - 8,192 blocks (1 GB)
  • Mario Tennis Open - 4,096 blocks (512 MB)
  • Super Mario 3D Land - 4,096 blocks (512 MB)
  • Pilotwings Resort - 1,024 blocks (128 MB)
  • Hana to Ikimono no Rittai Zukan (3D Encyclopedia of Flora and Fauna) - 8,192 blocks (1 GB)
  • Star Fox 64 3D - 5,120 blocks (640 MB)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - 4,096 blocks (512 MB)

Has anyone downloaded Pokemon Dream Radar today? I was curious as to how it fares as a standalone game. I'll probably never use the Black2/White2 transfer feature but at only £2.69 I'm tempted to try the game only.

Phoenom said:
Has anyone downloaded Pokemon Dream Radar today? I was curious as to how it fares as a standalone game. I'll probably never use the Black2/White2 transfer feature but at only £2.69 I'm tempted to try the game only.
I'm reviewing this. What I'll say is that if you aren't getting Black/White 2, there's not a lot here. From what I've played so far, anyway. However, it IS cheap. B/W2 players will definitely get more use out of it, though.

Afaik it's not actually out yet, it comes out tomorrow at the same time as BW2 (although I got BW2 already, Dream Radar isn't up on the eShop yet)
I'm glad to know it's not totally shit though.

Ah ok, I'll give it a miss then. Smilie

Probably will get the Pokedex Pro upgrade later on though, purely for Nostalgia reasons. Hopefully that's cheap too.

Image for

Oh my god...I want this one SO much. This one is even more limited in Japan than the Pikachu 3DS XL, as the reservations will be decided via a lottery and only if you win there you have the option to buy one.

"We are making a new game on Nintendo 3DS now. Not multiplatform, but exclusive to 3DS." - Treasure Inc

Smilie

70 Mins of AC

Yes mate. 3D Space Harrier. Should look good in motion in 3D.

Image for
Image for

Time for a Shenmue link to the past!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQQQH-vi6wM

Solomon's Key http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/eshop/vc/tbpj/index.html

Super Robot Wars UX: Miku Edition.

All I can say is "Damn you region lock!"

( Edited 13.12.2012 01:22 by Stulaw )

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Majora's Mask 3D is coming.

Linkyshinks said:
Majora's Mask 3D is coming.

What makes you so sure? (besides the inevitability, but I don't think it's going to be revealed anytime soon)

There are some interesting countdowns that coincide with the end of the Mayan Calendar but as far as I know they're just for fan albums.

You can't just say that, Linky lol

If you're talking about that Nintendo America tweet, it's fake. But it would still be a perfect time to announce it.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
juzzy

There are 1 members online at the moment.