3DS Discussion Thread

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 23.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Wanted...

( Edited 10.01.2013 13:14 by Linkyshinks )

Uploader says it's his webcam producing the low fps. Sumo are tech gods!

Looks really impressive considerng it's built on 3DS, if a handheld racer is what you want and you don't have a Vita, I doubt you could go wrong.

Me I think I'll stick with the WiiU version for now.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Out Now!

So lately I've been trying to finish off some of my backlog, it's not actually been going that well as I just bought a new game, Mario Tennis Open. Smilie Whoops. I held off on this when it was released because of poor reviews and apparent lack of features, but I've been a little pleasantly surprised. I love Camelot's games and so far this is like a Mario Power Tennis (GC version) beater.. just on a handheld.

Imo that's the real issue it suffers from being on a handheld makes multiplayer and therefore CoOp a lot tougher to do on the same enjoyable level. Doubles with CPU is doing my head in, useless Doubles partner! Smilie

Still, besides perhaps being a bit too easy in the main tennis modes (minigames are solid), it's a great li'l package. If anyone has the game I might be up for online multiplayer some...day. (I'm not very good at playing stuff online Smilie but I tried a match earlier and it's smooth and lagless.)

Very looking forward to Luigi's Mansion! It's a shame Fire Emblem isn't out for ages in Europe, I have some Fire Emblem games but they're too difficult for me. I heard Awakening is really accessible and has a great plot too.

Looking forward to Rune Factory 4 in the US

jctaber86 said:
Looking forward to Rune Factory 4 in the US

Same, I really hope it doesn't take too long to come to Europe either. I love Rune Factory. Smilie

BUMP!

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nintendo-Direct/Latest-Nintendo-Direct/Nintendo-Direct-698557.html 3DS Nintendo Direct for Europe tomorrow! I'm thinking small stuff like, Fire Emblem release date, Luigi's Mansion, maybe Animal Crossing if we're lucky.

( Edited 13.02.2013 14:10 by SuperLink )

That's great! XD

This New Pokemon X And Y Video Shows Sylveon

Sylveon, huh? Hope it gets a good German name too. Watching that footage without music feels really weird. It's kinda suspicious that they're still keeping its type a secret. A new type would be cool, if it doesn't mess up the whole balance a lot.

Image for

Even if the WiiU isn't looking so hot atm, it's great that the 3DS has had a big turnaround and is quickly becoming an excellent and hugely successful system. This year's gonna be even better for it.

Free Boo Stress Ball for LM 2 Pre-Orders @GAME

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/02/15/pre-order-luigis-mansion-2-at-game-and-receive-a-free-boo-stress-ball/

RuneFactory4

Game's pretty big, so I don't know if it'll fit on the eshop. We'll do it if we can, though, I'm sure. And I don't think it has a demo, so probably no on that front. If you've enjoyed previous Rune Factory games, though, then chances are you'll enjoy Rune Factory 4 -- it's pretty much the biggest, most complex and most charming Rune Factory yet. - Tom at XSEED

( Edited 15.02.2013 21:02 by Linkyshinks )

Fantasy Life RUMOUR

GoNintendo:

Did you know that Anime Milwaukee is going on right now? Did you know that Nobuo Uematsu was attending the event? All of this is true, but the next part I have to keep rumor.

Longtime reader Patrick is attending Anime Milwaukee, where he supposedly had a chance to talk to Uematsu himself. What did he ask the big man? He wanted to know if Fantasy Life, a title Uematsu composed for, was coming stateside. Again, supposedly Uematsu said that the title is indeed heading our way this year.

I trust Patrick...I really do. I just have to keep marked rumor to stay safe. Cross your fingers and toes, gang!

CPP not as important for MH3U

http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capcom/go/thread/view/7371/29773773/mh3u-circle-pad-pro-bundle

SMT 3DS

Image for

The EU 3DS eShop will be getting demos of Monster Hunter and Castlevania tomorrow, plus finally NightSky will be up! That's been reviewed quite favourably so I'll definitely be getting it. Smilie

3rd party presentation in a few hrs...http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/direct20130221/index.html8pm JST

Phoenom said:
The EU 3DS eShop will be getting demos of Monster Hunter and Castlevania tomorrow, plus finally NightSky will be up! That's been reviewed quite favourably so I'll definitely be getting it. Smilie

Actually, what I just read the Castlevania demo won't be here until NEXT week, February 28th,,,

~Getting on C3's massive tits since 2K5.~

Faust D. Strooijer said:
Phoenom said:

Actually, what I just read the Castlevania demo won't be here until NEXT week, February 28th,,,

It's on the 3DS eShop right now. In Europe, that is.

Odd, looked for it earlier today and it wasn't there. I'll look for it again when I get home later as I'm actually in Europe.

Did read a post somewhere about it being available next week, a week before the full game reases in the UK/Europe.

Has anyone played the Castlevania demo yet? It's surprisingly good.

Its good; but its not great. The first thing I saw was some odd sort of lag on the very first screen you move around in. It feels slower than it perhaps could/should, but its fun. The graphics have a nice look to them with the 3D, and I enjoyed the actual gameplay a good deal.

The biggest smudge on the gameplay are the (mini)boss battle QTE's. Do them properly or don't do them at all : ( ..

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Sandy Wilson

There are 1 members online at the moment.