Cubed 3 Problems

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

This thread is for users to post any problems and issues they have with Cubed3 -- whether it's a bug, a dead link, incorrect game information, spelling errors in reviews/articles/etc or anything else which affects your use of the website.

Please also include screen prints of your issues if possible. This will help make things much easier when trying to fix them.

Thank you!

This seems to be just effecting me, since I've asked other Cubed 3 members if they have been experiencing the same problem. Everyone else can get on it fine.

Since yesterday though, I cannot get onto Cubed 3. I've tried different browsers and tried deleting my internet history and such, but I still can't get on. The only way it works is if I use a proxy website (which I'm using now).

Anyone know what could be causing this and how it can be fixed?

Thanks in advance. Smilie

( Edited 11.08.2014 01:22 by Azuardo )

Can't say I'm having any issues. Could it be something to do with your Broadband Provider, or your IP Address? (/lack of computer know-how. Smilie)

Hi Marzy, I too am having problems - have tried to contact our host to no avail, hopefully it'll sync up and everyone will have normal access again. Am trying to look up other solutions

Sorry for the inconvenience Smilie

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

I did have the problem a few weeks ago but it fixed itself within a few days, and I did nothing different from the usual.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw
Marzy (guest) 15.11.2010#5

Thanks J. Smilie

I was beginning to worry that'd I'd never be able to get on here properly ever again. ^_^;

I've been having no problems at all, infact I've even been able to browse C3 when no other sites would work. Imagine that?

Graeme's just told me he hasn't been able to get online in ~3 days either.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

No problems here also.

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744
Our member of the week

I was unable to view Cubed3 for a few days too. I tried flushing the dns on my system, but to no avail. I was still unable to see the website until tonight.

But I always check whether a website is up or not using this website :

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

That website was seeing Cubed3 as up, while I couldn't see it at all. But now it seems to be back to normal, I guess.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

I find C3 often seems to go down or be inaccessible. Happens once or twice a month. I don't really post here any more, so I never cared about it. Just thought I'd add to the eye-witness accounts.

In the words of Peppy, "Everything's A-OK". Smilie

I couldn't get on for awhile but it's fine now.

( Edited 29.12.2010 12:44 by LKR000 )

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

Apologies for the downtime and errors guys, we've switched onto a hopefully better provider *fingers crossed*, it already looks to be far more stable and quicker to load. Smilie

Just be thankful, folks - the site was meant to be down for up to 48 hours during the switch over. By my count it was mere hours before we were back in action Smilie

Adam Riley [ Director :: Cubed3 ]

UNITE714: Weekly Prayers | Bible Verses

Yeah I was suprised at how fast the switch was. At first I thought I had accidentally gained access. Smilie

I can't start a new blog, in the friend codes section, no list of games come up, similarly the chat rooms for the different games has no list....is this a problem with my flash player?

and where the fuck has my sig pic gone???

1) Blog manager works for me - what happens when you save an entry?
2) Fixed the list of friend codes.
3) Your sig is gone as your bandwidth has exceeded for Photobucket or the place you took the signature has run out of bandwidth. Not our fault...

There's just no option to write a new blog, and echoes made my sig pic lol, didn't think it was your fault jb XD

Try going directly to the image URL, saving the image, and putting it on your own Photobucket.

It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path.

Scorp said:
I can't start a new blog, in the friend codes section, no list of games come up, similarly the chat rooms for the different games has no list....is this a problem with my flash player?

Its because its running off my Photobucket Scorp...I haven't uploaded anything for ages and all of a sudden it says I've exceeded my bandwidth Smilie I'll see if I can sort it out.

Echoes, you're a gent SmilieSmilie

I still have problems with logging in

I've not been PMed for friend codes by any tweens for at least a month. Sort it out!

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

I was having trouble accessing the site yesterday with it coming up as "Could not find cubed3.com" I asked Marzy about this, he said it was fine and then mine instantly worked again....Confusion!

Echoes221 said:
I was having trouble accessing the site yesterday with it coming up as "Could not find cubed3.com" I asked Marzy about this, he said it was fine and then mine instantly worked again....Confusion!
Lol, I had this too.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
jesusraz

There are 1 members online at the moment.