Cubed3.com Turns 8 Years Old Today [news]

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Congrats Cubed3! Smilie I'm still rather new around here and I really like this site. There are some great people here unlike some other sites where I've been. Planning on using Cubed3 for my Nintendo news, reviews and especially discussions in the future too. Smilie

( Edited 05.01.2011 02:12 by SirLink )

I'm so proud of how delightful the C3 community has become! I mean...it's a tad quiet here now, but it's still as friendly as ever! Smilie

Happy b-day C3!

It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path.

Happy birthday C3! Smilie

Eight years is pretty old for a website. I figure web years are probably similar to dog years. That'd make Cubed3 56. Or something.Smilie

TAG: That American Guy

"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone." Romans 12:18

happy b-day C3. I don't know how long i've been part of the dig, but my time here as been fun and memorable.

When all is bad don't look for a easy way out. Because you wont know what to do once your out

Wow, 8 years...we're getting so old now that the likes of me and Jorge will soon be classed as 'the founding fathers' or something equally iconic-yet-archaic.

Cubed3 has grown so big in recent years, but I feel we can make 2011 even better than 2010 thanks to the launch of the 3DS and hard work from our committed team (some say I *should* be 'committed,' but I think they mean something different in that case!).

Here's to many more years at the top of our game!

Adam Riley [ Director :: Cubed3 ]

UNITE714: Weekly Prayers | Bible Verses
Robson (guest) 05.01.2011#6

When's the new version coming out then? Smilie

Fran (guest) 05.01.2011#7

I love you guys! Keep on truckin! SmilieSmilie

Wow has it been that long already? WOW. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUBED3!!!!! May the site continue to grow even stronger and better. Smilie

Wow, I still remember those original Cubed3 site designs. I kinda miss them actually.

Happy birthday, and congratulations for running so long. Ever since I discovered this site all those years ago, it has consistently been my number one place for Nintendo news, and I'm glad I eventually joined the community here.

Looking forward to a great 2011 with the site!

Good lord that's a ridiculous achievement. So many great C3 memories. E3s, event trips, database updating marathons, retro month, podcasts...

And yes, I'm still reading the site every day...hopefully I'll be back to write here at some point too.

Here's to another eight!

Trying to think of a witty signature after 'Hacker-gate'...

Happy Birthday C3.

Looking forward to the new design. Smilie

Happy Birthday Cubed3!

Happy birthday C3, can't wait to see the new design!
My favourite time on here had to be when the chat boxes were working and a large number of us played Smash Bros Brawl and Mario Kart online. Those were the good old days Smilie

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

Congrats guys!
I've been here since 2004, so I'm very much feeling like an old-timer now! Here's to another 8 years!

the sublime Super Mario Sunshine

You mean the 'decent' Super Mario Sunshine. Smilie

I used to enjoy the radio feature, where a selection of classic tunes could be played whilst browsing Smilie

I've officially been on here since Sept 2006 though I think I started visiting Cubed3 a year before. Don't know what took me so long to join but I'm glad I did. Smilie

Cheesing it up said:
You mean the 'decent' Super Mario Sunshine. Smilie

Nope he meant, and rightly so, the sublime Super Mario Sunshine. Smilie

LKR000 said:
Happy birthday C3, can't wait to see the new design!
My favourite time on here had to be when the chat boxes were working and a large number of us played Smash Bros Brawl and Mario Kart online. Those were the good old days Smilie

Yeah 12 player Mario Kart with other C3 members was awesome. C3 should arrange something like that again.

jesusraz said:
I used to enjoy the radio feature, where a selection of classic tunes could be played whilst browsing Smilie

That's something we can definitely (and quite easily) bring back Smilie Grooveshark has a widget feature for us to have the radio hosted externally and perhaps we can have it in a popup Smilie

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Good man Smilie We should start doing a mailbag again as well.

Has it really been that long since the site started? I've been here for a while but not THAT long.

Congrats to everyone who's dedicated their time to the site and here's hoping there's at least another 8 years ahead!

Jamie (guest) 05.01.2011#21

Happy birthday cubed3!
Used to be here a lot around 2003-04.

Happy Birthday you guys, I'm still pretty new here but I'm really glad I found this site. It's a really great place and has some really great people on it and is now one of my favorite and most trusted video game news sites. Anyway thanks guys, and I hope you manage to stick around for many years to come.

Happiest of Birthdays C3 Smilie What a day for the site to finally start working for me again on! (It wasn't even working thismorning, very peculiar)

Thoroughly looking forward to the new design, I think I need something to kick my ass into gear so I come here more often. You guys aren't that bad Smilie

plus i need somewhere with lots of golden sun fans to talk about it holy shit ksjfskjeghksjgs

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Well Happy Birthday then!
I check in every day for the news and love the site, keep up the good work.

Happy Birthday C3 Smilie, hopefully this year the site will get more activity.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.