3DS Software Line-up Video (Offscreen) - Kingdom Hearts, Zelda, Paper Mario, Mario Kart and more!

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Round boobies for the fairies in OoT 3D. Smilie

A cool line-up. Much better than the original DS' crappy launch year. Smilie

Animal Crossing looks great but Mario Kart looked a bit meh in that tiny bit of footage.

Wow, I'm actually impressed.

3 Fighters, including Blazblue now.

Almost everything looks great. Even Ridge Racer, which looks speedy.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

I see, the great fairies in OoT are still as creepy looking as ever. Smilie

I'm interested in quite a few titles I saw here. Starfox, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, Kid Icarus and Tales of the Abyss.

( Edited 09.01.2011 15:09 by SirLink )

I really like the way Animal Crossing looks graphically compared to the others which were too samey/dated. Might be the first one I buy if they've added a lot to make it stand out. Smilie

Well it seems my post has been misunderstood.

( Edited 09.01.2011 16:57 by Marzy )

Ifrit XXII said:
I really like the way Animal Crossing looks graphically compared to the others which were too samey/dated. Might be the first one I buy if they've added a lot to make it stand out. Smilie

Yeah I hope they add lots of new stuff to do this time(I'm looking at you, Let's Go to the City) but I'll probably end up getting it anyways. I've played Wild World for endless hours, it's really fun to hang out with friends there.

Marzy said:
A dead game that will never have anything new to offer, if Nitendo keep doing this. Wow, the visuals look slightly different. It looks so new now... Smilie

Quite mean even if it wasn't meant as such. Smilie

The graphics alone wouldn't be enough for me to get it. I'd like to see some big changes and new features that aren't a crappy city that does nothing to mix things up. Smilie

I've never played an Animal Crossing so I can't exactly complain about it growing stale but even I want some new things. Smilie

( Edited 09.01.2011 15:25 by Ifrit XXII )

I wasn't aiming it at you. Smilie

I was just picking out the only thing that's slightly different about it, which is the visuals and then saying that some slightly different visuals isn't enough to make it new, as such.

Sorry if I upset you about it.

( Edited 09.01.2011 15:54 by Marzy )

Marzy said:
Sorry if I upset you about it.

Tis fine. I was just being dramatic. I'm an actor.* Smilie

*I am in fact NOT an actor but I bet I was believable when I said I was. Smilie

Well since the joke that was City Folk on Wii, Nintendo really should have stopped and taken a break from Animal Crossing to think about exactly what fans would want to make the series fresh and appealing. Hopefully, the 3DS AC game will feature more than just a slightly updated graphics style. It has the potential to be a very good and popular online social game. It's just a case of whether Nintendo will pull their finger out and make it happen.

There's some good titles in the video and maybe some of those will actually be released at the same time as the console itself in NA/Europe, unlike in Japan where there isn't such a large range of games. I wouldn't mind some of them, but I expect the 3DS to be pretty expensive, so I'm probably going to wait a while before I get one.

That was sexy and awesome. I need a 3DS now!

Some awesome looking games there. I especially love how Zelda and Starfox are looking Smilie

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101
ChilliBeans (guest) 09.01.2011#13

Brilliant games, soo many instant gems in there, do like! x

Star Fox is looking great! Looks super smooth.
Mario Kart didn't really impress me to be honest.
Zelda looks amazing as usual.

***Did anyone else notice that there were no partners in Paper Mario? Smilie

"Do a Barrel Roll!"

GreythaGreat said:
Star Fox is looking great! Looks super smooth.
Mario Kart didn't really impress me to be honest.
Zelda looks amazing as usual.

***Did anyone else notice that there were no partners in Paper Mario? Smilie

Could have sworn a bob-omb was following Mario at one point...

( Edited 09.01.2011 19:59 by Azuardo )

Doesn't look very 3D to me, Mario Kart showed NOTHING of gameplay itself, and there's nothing exciting on that video for me sadly. All the time, Nintendo are making my mind up more and more....NOT to get a 3DS

LowFatBattery (guest) 09.01.2011#17

psp2 is owned before its even began! :p

Scorp said:
Doesn't look very 3D to me, Mario Kart showed NOTHING of gameplay itself, and there's nothing exciting on that video for me sadly. All the time, Nintendo are making my mind up more and more....NOT to get a 3DS

How could anyone expect a video presentation recorded in 2D to be in 3D?

( Edited 09.01.2011 22:21 by Stulaw )

It was irony, clearly wasted on you Smilie

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!! The video's been taken down by Nintendo....Hopefully there's a copy somewhere on youtube.

Now WHY the hell would Nintendo take down the trailer? It makes no sense

bornforthis43 said:
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!! The video's been taken down by Nintendo....Hopefully there's a copy somewhere on youtube.

Fixed, for now.

I really don't care if Mario Kart doesn't look "impressive". I love that series so much that nothing will stop me from getting it... except money... which doesn't count... except it does... Smilie

The former top user was Keven! You'd probably give birth to yourself 1000 times over until you sprout wings to fly away into the fading sun, that or you'd just turn into a lesbian. Who knows @_@ - L, 12/06/09

The Nintendo company has issued a safety warning about its 3DS system. The Nintendo 3DS eye tension problem could stunt the development of children’s eyes. This eye tension problem is not unique to the 3DS system, however Nintendo is the first business to attack it head-on.

Hi

Ms.bieber

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.