No Online for Nintendo 3DS PES

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Our member of the week

the sombre-looking Shinji Enomoto

Exactly my thought when watching the live conference Smilie. I was a bit scared he'd come out of the screen to slap me for no reason, seeing how pissed he looked to me Smilie

Anyway, on the topic, this sucks... really. There must be some undisclosed reason behind this, I hope this isn't any bad sign for the future of 3DS online, which is supposed to be the best online experience ever made by Nintendo.

( Edited 21.01.2011 10:51 by Kafei2006 )

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

That does suck, one of the first 3DS third-party title games that should have online play and it doesnt...? Smilie

Wait, what? No online for a game like that? Why? Smilie

Don't take this as any indication of the 3DS' online capabilities though, who knows what reason they had for not including online play. If Street Fighter can do it, any game can.

I suggest a boycott. I'm sorry but that's unacceptable. If FIFA has online play, then screw PES!

Add me on anything. I'm always looking for new friends/opponents/town visitors/chances to appear more popular than I actually am.

Boo!! This is dissapointing news. I would of preferred them to wait and implement this feature rather than release it earlier without online play.

Flapper!

Come on guys be reasonable, they need to have SOME features to tout for next years version!

Jimmy2000 said:
Come on guys be reasonable, they need to have SOME features to tout for next years version!

Ohh yeah, I completely forgot. I'm seeing their advert slogan right before me.

"PES 2012 3D, now with a never seen before feature, online play!! Come and buy this while we are already developing PES 2013 3D!!"

( Edited 21.01.2011 13:41 by SirLink )

Thank god I'm not a football fan, otherwise this would've been quite a let-down for me Smilie

Also, you dudes're actually in Amsterdam? We should totally meet up, seeing as how it would probably take me like 20 minutes to get to where that conference is Smilie

~Getting on C3's massive tits since 2K5.~

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.