Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 16.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Pilotwings Resort is the only one I want out of those.

It's a shame that Ubisoft's crap make up a 3rd of the line up. Smilie

Pilotwings I would want had they not used Wuhu Island yet again.

Nintendogs looks really good but I find it hard to pay full price for a pet-sim. Smilie

Street Fighter is the only fighter that I don't like. (More of a Tekken/Mortal Kombat fan)

I guess Ubisoft aren't really know for decent launch software but they sure know how to take advantage. Smilie

Can't wait for Metal Gear! MGS3 is my fave MGS and Kojima seems to be putting in a lot of effort in the 3DS version. Smilie

( Edited 08.02.2011 14:59 by Ifrit XXII )

Our member of the week

The UK list must be valid for the rest of Europe too, right ?

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

No Resident Evil?

Not exactly the most amazing launch line up but still a solid one. If I do decide to get a 3DS at launch I'll probably only get SSFIV. That will definitely occupy me long enough for OoT to come out.

Super Street Fighter IV is the only game I'll get at launch, just to have one 3DS title for a while and I haven't played a Street Fighter game before anyways. Maybe I'd buy another game but I simply have so many games to play in March. Pokémon White in which I'm going for the full Pokédex the first time and Okamiden which I absolutely cannot wait for. Those are sure to get a LOT of playtime, so even if I had money for other 3DS games, I'd just ignore them. Smilie

Interesting line up. PIlotwings Resort and Shadow Wars is what I would buy in the UK launch if I lived over there...

The only game I want is SSFIV 3D. I'm surprised Dead or Alive is not there. It's confirmed for the US launch. Maybe more games will be confirmed closer to launch.

No DoA Smilie

Grey Fox (guest) 08.02.2011#10

I'll be getting SFIV, Rayman, PES and Nintendogs.

Toy Poodle?!

It's not a bad selection really. Pilotwings should be great and Street Fighter looks fantastic. If I decide to get one on launch, which I probably won't, it would be those two I would buy.

I really want to play Street Fighter on launch, I'm just a bit weary that I might tire of it soon considering I've already played both Street Fighter IV and Super Street Fighter IV to death.

Would anyone suggest the Samurai Warriors game? I looks like it's just some Dynasty Warriors mindless/endless hack and slash, but I'd say it'd look great in 3D.

Kinda sad that there's no Dead or Alive tbh. I guess SSF4 will be pretty good though.

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

SSF4's getting some glowing previews.

Solid line up really, better then the DS had.

Still not going to byte yet though....too many normal DS games left to love Smilie

http://www.fanficmaker.com <-- Tells some truly terrible tales.
Last update; Mice,Plumbers,Animatronics and Airbenders. We also have the socials; Facebook & G+

I'll probably only get DoA or SSFIV depending on which one gets better reviews. Too bad there is no Mario game to launch with the 3DS- it would have helped a lot to have some sort of big Nintendo title, but I guess they want to give the 3rd parties a chance to sell their games.

Definitely getting SSIV. Might get Nintendogs, Lego Star Wars 3, Pilotwing, Super Monkey Ball 3D. Not too sure just yet.

Pretty upset that DoA isn't in this list... was really looking forward to picking that up on launch.

I'm waiting until Paper Mario is released to buy a 3DS, it's the only game that even remotely interests me at the moment.

This line-up is even worse than the original DS line-up...

Ifrit XXII said:

I guess Ubisoft aren't really know for decent launch software but they sure know how to take advantage. Smilie

Their software is never decent, it barely functions at best. I'm not surprised at all.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.