Microsoft's GWX Internal Video Leak

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 26.09.2020
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

The following internal video, which is dated May 2010, showcases some of Microsoft’s ambitions for the next-generation of Xbox LIVE and Windows gaming.

I prefer Sony's vision, whatever it is...

Microsoft are also readying “Orapa” - a merging of the company’s Mediaroom IPTV services and Microsoft’s Xbox services. “Orapa” will combine Avatar Kinect and the company’s Ventura music and video services.

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Way too 'Facebook' an approach IMO. Microtransactions and people commenting everywhere...

Might be good in the right hands, but after the ever-increasing mess of the Xbox 360 interface I'm not convinced that Microsoft's are those hands at the moment.

Excuse me while I wipe the vomit from my monitor, keyboard, shirt and face.

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

"Heh. p0wned" Lol, what the? Smilie Never thought I'd see that in a video like this.

Really? That's the only kind of video where I'd expect to see something like that.

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

The only thing I'm surprised to see Avatars with guns, I had thought that kind of thing wasn't allowed. I can only assume Microsoft think it's OK in adverts.

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Squidboy said:
The only thing I'm surprised to see Avatars with guns, I had thought that kind of thing wasn't allowed. I can only assume Microsoft think it's OK in adverts.

I think its more meant to be a direct representation of a game, not the avatar themselves Smilie So they can get away with it. Probably for battlefield or something. Is it wrong that I recognised what the weapon was even though it was badly depicted? An FN F2000 Assault rifle, A high fire rate - low recoil weapon, originating from Belgium.

Raff said:
Excuse me while I wipe the vomit from my monitor, keyboard, shirt and face.

^

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Nayu

There are 2 members online at the moment.