C3 Member Contest FINAL: Soundworks vs Marzy

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

The contest is over, Marzy is the victor! Maybe catch you in another contest next year?
THIS IS THE FINAL! Just vote for you favourite (as always)
Brackets for battles are found here

Votes will be counted at midnight Sunday GMT (~3 days of voting), so you have the whole weekend to vote! Smilie

( Edited 21.03.2011 01:03 by Cheesing it up )

FUCK YEAH MARZY!Smilie

GO MARZY! Smilie

I voted Marzy. Smilie

Echoes221 said:
FUCK YEAH MARZY!Smilie

IANC said:
Dude yuor totally awesome. And i won't be killing you anytime soon.

Where's all the Soundworks love, eh? Smilie

5 to 10 already, looks like my luck is out. Tis hard not to love Marzy, mind you! Smilie

Tom Barry [ Reviewer - Editor - Resident Sim-Racer @ Cubed3.com ] 

I think you're both great! Smilie

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Soundy's getting trounced, so a pity vote to you! Smilie

( Edited 19.03.2011 01:45 by Azuardo )

It's all over guys! Congrats Marzy on what was a deserved victory. You steam-rolled through all opposition. Stars will be given out shortly. Smilie

Final results: 12-7 to Marzy!

( Edited 21.03.2011 01:04 by Cheesing it up )

Our member of the week

Congrats Ponyo ^^

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

I honestly never expected to win this, I don't even feel like I deserve to win it, really, I don't.

I'd like to thank everyone who took part and the people who voted for me, I really appreciate it and you've made me happy. Well done to Soundworks, you are a great member too, I would have like to have seen you win over me.

Thanks to Cheesing It Up, for setting the whole contest up.

I should take this time to apologise to everyone, if I've ever offended anyone or made the feel bad on the site, I am sorry. Sometimes I feel my posts might come across too harsh and I worry I have offended people, an example of this was recently in the Donkey Kong Country Returns review, where I commented about the game.

I don't know if I've offended anyone, but it's just a worry I have. I never intend to, sometimes I just feel very passionate about certain games, it's never an attack on a member, it's always about the game and my opinion on it.

Just wanted to get that off my chest, just in case.

Thank you all again.

( Edited 21.03.2011 10:03 by Marzy )

Marzy said:
I honestly never expected to win this, I don't even feel like I deserve to win it, really, I don't.

I'd like to thank everyone who took part and the people who voted for me, I really appreciate it and you've made me happy. Well done to Soundworks, you are a great member too, I would have like to have seen you win over me.

Thanks to Cheesing It Up, for setting the whole contest up.

FUCK YEAH! MARZY! Smilie

It was an epic epic of epicness, and sadly only one can win. Better luck next time Strat, everyone put up one hell of a fight!

Our member of the week

Marzy said:
an example of this was recently in the Donkey Kong Country Returns review, where I commented about the game.

I don't know if I've offended anyone, but it's just a worry I have. I never intend to, sometimes I just feel very passionate about certain games, it's never an attack on a member, it's always about the game and my opinion on it.

Just wanted to get that off my chest, just in case.

XD You have a right to make your opinion heard, that's what the comments are for. And the more opinions we get about the games, the better the website becomes IMHO. I don't think anyone was offended by this, so you can relax now Smilie.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Okay. Smilie

Yeah, don't worry about that Marzy. Smilie At least you (almost) always give constructive criticism on games and not just straight out say "This sucks. I hate it!".

I always appreciate your opinion on a game, even if I absolutely don't agree with it like with DKCR. Smilie Trust me, on the sites I moved from to C3, that was something extremely rare. *cough* IGN *cough* Smilie

Marzy, the whole point of the internet is to piss other people off! Smilie

Seriously though, relax and don't worry too much about offending people. Everyone's entitled to their opinion (in most cases at least).

Cheesing it up said:
Marzy, the whole point of the internet is to piss other people off! Smilie

Seriously though, relax and don't worry too much about offending people. Everyone's entitled to their opinion (in most cases at least).

Yeah, what this twat said.

Smilie

( Edited 22.03.2011 00:29 by shiptoncraig )

360 Gamertag: shiptoncraig
PSN: shiptoncraig
Steam: Guess what?

Congrats Marzy and thanks to everyone who entered Smilie

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

You're a good man, Marz. You deserve it. Smilie

It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Insanoflex

There are 1 members online at the moment.