WIN a 3DS & Four Launch Games! Exclusive Competition at Cubed3.com [news]

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

awe, only UK dangit.

My bad. XD I saw UK right when I hit the submit button... totally lame. XD lmao

When all is bad don't look for a easy way out. Because you wont know what to do once your out

I know, but its worse for me coz Im in Australia so there are less competitions but then again less people and a better chance to winSmilie

Our member of the week

Wolvesgod said:
awe, only UK dangit.

As a punishment, you'll be spending two months in Cubed3's Dungeon.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Happy April Fools everyone! Smilie

I'm not from the UK anyway.

American guy (guest) 19.03.2011#5

UK only again...
CURSE YOUUUUUUU!

DreamerBeliever76 (guest) 19.03.2011#6

I'm so entering this just for Rayman 2!! It was the best on the Sega Dreamcast and even more so on the N64? Anyone know how different it is on the 3DS?

Tia (guest) 19.03.2011#7

Woah seriously?!!! Not just 1, but 3, 3DSes? MAN I wish you did it to Europe as well Smilie Can I move to the UK just to enter this? ROFL

Kafei2006 said:
Wolvesgod said:
awe, only UK dangit.

As a punishment, you'll be spending two months in Cubed3's Dungeon.

sounds kinky, will there be any whipping involved?

LMAO good catch, canyarion. XD

( Edited 19.03.2011 10:19 by Wolvesgod )

When all is bad don't look for a easy way out. Because you wont know what to do once your out

I just hope that I got the question right! Smilie

Toughie.

Win "1 of 3 3DS's", guys & gals.

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Perfect to sell, as I'll already have mine by the time the competition ends Smilie I'd keep the game though, I promise.

Add me on anything. I'm always looking for new friends/opponents/town visitors/chances to appear more popular than I actually am.

I'm sure at least 2 will be won by random guys who we've never seen post before. Like always. Smilie

Nice competition, C3!

Sadly, I am not of the U.K. Smilie

TAG: That American Guy

"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone." Romans 12:18

Only UK Smilie

Sorry for the UK only guys, it is a massive competition and with the region locking on the 3DS, it's only available for those in the UK. We will try to offer up different, more worldwide competitions but it's tricky with region locking, whereas the DS is universal.

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

jb said:
Sorry for the UK only guys, it is a massive competition and with the region locking on the 3DS, it's only available for those in the UK. We will try to offer up different, more worldwide competitions but it's tricky with region locking, whereas the DS is universal.

Yeah, it is region locked but it could have been for Europe since it would work with other European games too, just like my Wii plays games from the UK. Smilie The only potential problem would be the AC adapter because of the different kind of plugs in many countries.

awesome competition Smilie

huhjh (guest) 22.03.2011#18

a compoSmilie

nice C3Smilie

Harv (guest) 30.03.2011#20

Woo hoo! Looks like I chose the right time to visit this site for the first time in ages with a cracking competition to enter! Smilie

just entered. i got my first play of a demo 3ds yesterday and i was amazed! fingers crossed!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.