3DS System Code Exchange Thread - One Code To Rule Them All!

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

my new code is 2836-0104-5819 i will add all of you agian

I've finally got my 3DS!My number is 3308-4567-5066

So far I've added Marzy, Phoenixus & jb!

Please add me. Smilie

I'll add ya now Trepe so make sure to add me Smilie

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

Added SirLink, Trepe and Uroboros' new code.

Mush123 said:
Added SirLink, Trepe and Uroboros' new code.

Same Smilie

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

Who do I need to delete and re-add their new codes?

Also adding Trepe now.

Marzy said:
Who do I need to delete and re-add their new codes?

Also adding Trepe now.

delete mine

Haven't had the time to add the bunch of you so far and I need to study now then go to sleep. Smilie I'll add you guys tomorrow, don't worry. Smilie

So far, replacements for Squidboy and uroboros. From tomorrow, myself and maybe Ifrit.

Sorry about that, I mostly just added the codes on the list! I'll add the others now too, I've added you now Mush. :3

Kiyoshi said:
Sorry about that, I mostly just added the codes on the list! I'll add the others now too, I've added you now Mush. :3
Cheers! :3

2750 1102 5101, added the people on the list. Right now I only have pilot wings but I'm picking up street fighter later this week. =D

( Edited 29.03.2011 05:42 by xsys )

Ok, I think I've added everyone! Please add me. Smilie

I think I've added everyone... if I haven't please let me know I guess!

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

0688-5271-5410

Smilie

SINCE 06

added everyone again

Amethyst said:
0688-5271-5410

Smilie

Added. Smilie

My new code is 5370-0414-6466.

Delete 2578-3094-4595 and add this new one. I'm going to be adding y'all shortly

Edit:

Added:
Echoes
Ikana
Motley
LKR
L
Mason
Phoenixus
Marzy
JB
Mush
ShinyRainbow
SuperLink
Super Sonic
KiYoshi
Squidboy
Uroboros
Trepe
Amethyst

( Edited 29.03.2011 20:13 by Lrrr )

I don't have a 3DS yet, gonna wait until some killer games get released (Street Fighter 4 is awesome, but it's a port, and my brother got it). And, by the time an awesome game comes out, I hope Nintendo will release the next iteration of the handheld console. So, as of now, I don't have one, but in the near future I will.

bornforthis43 said:
I don't have a 3DS yet, gonna wait until some killer games get released (Street Fighter 4 is awesome, but it's a port, and my brother got it). And, by the time an awesome game comes out, I hope Nintendo will release the next iteration of the handheld console. So, as of now, I don't have one, but in the near future I will.

I wouldn't count on it. Awesome games that aren't ports or remakes will very likely already start popping up later this year and even for the original DS, Nintendo waited around 1.5 years to release the DS Lite and unlike the 3DS, the original DS was in need of a redesign. It's easily visible that the 3DS was designed with no immediate redesign in mind, so you might have to wait a while for that.

By the way, can a mod update Phoenixus' OP? Because things are getting a bit unclear here. Smilie

( Edited 30.03.2011 06:25 by SirLink )

Updated the OP with everyone's friend codes/new friend codes.

Marzy said:
Updated the OP with everyone's friend codes/new friend codes.

Thanks Ross Smilie
Adding Amethyst and Lrr's new ones!

Still waiting for an add by:

SirLink
Kiyoshi
JB
Mason
Ifrit

& Vicky (sorry, new code love)

( Edited 30.03.2011 09:50 by Squidboy )

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

I'll add you and some others too when I get home. Smilie Been kinda lazy with that so far. Smilie Thanks Marzy for updating the OP btw. Smilie

Because there is no messaging system for the 3DS, if anyone wants to have a few fights on SSFIV, then you can add me on MSN. Mine is [email protected]. So just add me if you want to know me more as well. Smilie. Just added Lrr, and Amethyst. Still waiting for Sirlink and a few others for a reply.

( Edited 30.03.2011 11:12 by Super Sonic )

SuperYoshi6 PSN name
3DS friend code 2878-9581-8999

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.