3DS System Code Exchange Thread - One Code To Rule Them All!

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Phoenixus said:
Mush123 said:
Why is this text small for me? o.O
The upper half of the page is fine, then the texts shrinks in size at the bottom.

Yeah, that's happening to me too. Smilie

I think the HTML coding is a little effed up for this thread. Not quite sure though.

Add me
Junior
1547-5195-4238

Added u junior...

Mush123 said:

I think the HTML coding is a little effed up for this thread. Not quite sure though.

Its amethyst's signature. I've contact him/her through PM, so hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

( Edited 04.04.2011 03:10 by Jacob4000 )

willing to add anyone just pm!

Please add me: 3DS Friend Code(Kev JR.): 2277-6667-0209

Jacob4000 said:
Mush123 said:

Its amethyst's signature. I've contact him/her through PM, so hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

Ah right, I knew it was something like that.

Jason
0688-5261-1510

Still waiting for Ikana, Lrrr, Ifrit XXII, Mason, Marzy and jb to add me back. Smilie If any of you don't feel like adding me, just tell me so that I can clean up my friends list a bit. Smilie

Added u Jason and Sirlink hope u dont mind... :3

Thanks for the add, CINTERIUM. I added you too.

Mine is 2449-4617-0816. Let me know if you add me; I'll add you as well. Smilie

"You make me want to play Russian Roulette with a glock. By myself."

Ill add u steve Smilie

hi everyone Smilie

here's my code:

Jay
1633-4167-3129

add me Smilie

Hey just joined today, my code is 0516-7273-9341. I've got Street fighter and I'm picking up samurai warriors later this week 8)

Alex : 4511-0470-2776

Im frequently on Street Fighter throughout the day. So hit me up through a PM with your number or add my twitter at : WobblyFTW

FIGHT!

Our member of the week

Here's mine :

3737-9591-1395 (2012 Edit)

Edited the first post above to add it to the full list. I go by the name RudyC3 using my 3DS. I don't have any online enabled games yet :/. Will add you all ASAP anyway ^^

EDIT : DONE ! Man... that was a lot of codes to input Smilie They should have allowed for QR codes to exchange friends on 3DS, would have made things much more convenient Smilie

( Edited 09.03.2012 16:43 by Kafei2006 )

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

I've added just about everyone!

Please add me, I'm waiting for,

Mason
IfritXXII
ShinyRainbow
Kiyoshi
& Cinterium to add me. Smilie

Ok added everyone, and have a complete list of ppl XD Any other peeps wanna add me lemme know :3 k! Frwends are fun ^_^YSmilie

Our member of the week

I added you too CINTERIUM.

added pretty much everyone on that page Smilie
just bought SFIV yesterday ^^

Our member of the week

Cinterium, you're the only person from my 3DS friend's list who listed Monkey Ball 3D as favourite software XD.

waiting for trepe, kafei, sylverfyst, steve and wobbly to add me if they wanna Smilie

That's b/c im prob the only one how actually owns it, lol but naw im a die hard fan anyways no matter how great or sucky it is Next games to put on favs is bust a move! XDSmilie

Our member of the week

Added you Jay (Idde1985).

@CINTERIUM : I'm a fan of bust a move in general too, but seems like this one isn't really cool :/, it lacks any form of multiplayer. IGN bashes that game (which was a launch title in North America) a lot for that lack of features to make it worthwhile.

Just added everyone on the list...wasn't easy with my dyslexia but totally worth itSmilie

3DS Code:4983--492-3-84-78
Gamertag: akumaki

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.