Iwata Asks Nintendo 3DS Interface, Software, AR

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

"In the future it might be possible to "jump into a game" that a friend is playing, for example in Mario Kart 3DS online - to join their race, or be queued for the next."

This one sounds to be the most interesting one of the bunch. Smilie I'd really like to do that when I get Mario Kart 3DS. I admit though, I don't have Mario Kart DS or Wii so I never played it online before. Smilie Double Dash was always sufficient when I happened to actually find someone to play it with...which is maybe a few times a year. Smilie

What I want to be able to do is something similar to the xbox, be able to send a mate an invite. At the moment its really annoying to wait for the icon to flash once you've put out a message for a reply then searching for that reply. That, or just better messaging system to set up a game easier.

I hope in the future update they make some kind of
chat feature to speak with your friends and like Echoes said invite them to play a game you both share. Also some kind of blog/activity log would be sweet to see what you're frieds are doing especially if you live appart.

nasiru (guest) 31.05.2012#4

can u browse with a modermSmilie

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Ofisil

There are 1 members online at the moment.