Cubed3 Special | Looking Back at the Nintendo DS [news]

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 16.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Yep, the DS was basically my first console (at the age of 12) because my parents wouldn't buy any video games for me. I chose the DS in particular because of the WarioWare:Touched demo i played, I had never seen anything like it before.I remember unboxing it and playing Mario Kart DS that came with it. Compairing it to my GBA (which i got via hand down), the Graphics were just amazing. Because I didn't have wifi at the time i was forced to play against friends, thoes lunchtimes at school where we yelled and laughed while racing each other were great memories.
From then on it opened the world of video games for me wich i particualryly like Ace attorney and the world ends with you where the story just blew me away.
As the 3DS comes out it probably marks the end of the DS, I will be sad for my trusty original DS will probably go in the trash but it also marks a new era. I hope the 3ds can help me relive thoes experiences and make new ones too!

Our member of the week

If you're to trash it, you should consider selling it instead, some DS consoles can still fetch some nice prices on ebay (Considering the prices at which brand new ones are still being sold nowadays). Or you could just keep it Smilie.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Kafei2006 said:
If you're to trash it, you should consider selling it instead, some DS consoles can still fetch some nice prices on ebay (Considering the prices at which brand new ones are still being sold nowadays). Or you could just keep it Smilie.

Agreed, always worth keeping your consoles - though if you are to get a 3DS, the original DS may have a fair bit of trade in value at certain stores, or eBay etc as Kafei says.

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Insanoflex

There are 2 members online at the moment.