Doctor Who Series 6 Discussion

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 20.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Just found out next weeks episode was filmed about 3miles from where I live in Charlestown. Exciting to see what they've done with it and how it comes out.

Arrr, pirates.

SINCE 06

All in, good stuff. I think Moffat has been given some funding this time around.

In response to your points, Ultima

And a few points of my own

( Edited 06.05.2011 17:18 by Ultima )

I didn't mind Curse of the Black Spot. Entertaining filler.

Next week, Neil Gaiman!

( Edited 07.05.2011 21:49 by Lrrr )

( Edited 08.05.2011 02:41 by Ultima )

SmilieSmilieSmilie

Brilliant stuff

( Edited 14.05.2011 20:09 by Lrrr )

The only water in the forest is River

I didn't realise it until you capitalised it. Not river as in water, but maybe as in River Song.....a person.

It might be interesting that there is no mention of a Pond also being in the forest...

Just speculating, but another way of looking into it

( Edited 14.05.2011 21:26 by Lrrr )

Echoes221 said:
The only water in the forest is River

I didn't realise it until you capitalised it. Not river as in water, but maybe as in River Song.....a person.
Just watched the episode and immediately thought that the TARDIS was referring to River Song when it was said.

Not sure if any of this makes any sense... or maybe I'm just a little too stupid/imaginitive. Please tell me what you think. Smilie

Awesome episode.

My contribution to the thread;

Image for

Mush123 said:
Just watched the episode and immediately thought that the TARDIS was referring to River Song when it was said.

Yeah, I think you've totally misunderstood those statements.

Also

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Stulaw said:
Mush123 said:

Yeah, I think you've totally misunderstood those statements.

Also

Yeah, I thought I was overthinking it a little too much. Oh well, I have a thing for doing that. Smilie

looking nice Smilie

Shit....just....got....serious! Smilie

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck that was awesome. Wanted to wait to give my opinion as the first part doesn't stand so well on it's own.

Last episode till September next week

Prequel here if anyones interested: http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/videos/p00h74x2

( Edited 28.05.2011 19:40 by Lrrr )

( Edited 28.05.2011 19:47 by Ifrit XXII )

Trailer for next week: http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/videos/p00h7m4l

( Edited 28.05.2011 19:50 by Lrrr )

SmilieSmilie

Epic, awesome. Although the reveal was a bit obvious so I wasn't expecting it to actually be true.

That next episode title is quite literally the most awesome thing ever.

Would put more thoughts, but I'm going out.

the ending was a WTF moment... but cant wait till the 2nd half

I wasn't expecting River to be... so I was very happy with the ending though it does make River's not-so-dead death in Series 4 seem more crappy. Smilie

The rest of the episode though I thought was very weak and I was really disappointed.

OMG

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

( Edited 05.06.2011 03:41 by Mush123 )

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Nayu

There are 1 members online at the moment.