New Nintendo 3DS Colours to Boost Sales

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 20.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

"You would be an April Fool to miss out!" Smilie

Haha, good attempt, but no luck there. And those are some hideous colors. THe picture has a color not even shown with the other 5!

Our member of the week

The blue one looks a bit like my DS Phat Smilie.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer
Mr Anon (guest) 01.04.2011#4

Happy April Fools Day!

Finally we're able to talk about this! Nintendo kept a really strict embargo on these swanky new machines. So much for just black or aqua then! If I didn't have a 3DS, I'll definitely get a green model - it looks the sex!

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

XCWarrior said:
Haha, good attempt, but no luck there. And those are some hideous colors. THe picture has a color not even shown with the other 5!

Really? I see all the colours from the story...

Some of those look so cool!

Adam Riley [ Director :: Cubed3 ]

UNITE714: Weekly Prayers | Bible Verses

I'm really annoyed! if I had known Nintendo were going to release a red one, I would have waited.

Who the hell would want waluigi colour anything :B The "shadow the hedgehog" of the mario universe, also,

I wish they would release PINGAS YELLOW, that's my favourite.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery
Our member of the week

One thing's for sure, I'm glad I waited Smilie.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Getting Walugi Purple for sure.

Anyone else a bit angry that Wario's is not yellow? Nintendo seems to be slipping lately and I wouldn't be surprised to see them become a 3rd party iPhone developer in the next few years.

OMG that Purple one looks sick! WANT! Smilie

Ashley (guest) 01.04.2011#13

please can they make the 3ds suitable for kids

Yeah, I was having this until I saw the release date of April 1. That said, I wonder if they will do a limited edition 3DS to go with Zelda's 25th birthday.

I was reminded it was April 1st just a few minutes ago. Now I look at every article and feel that I cannot trust it. This one though looks very trust worthy. It has pictures, the colors have names, and there is a quote from Nintendo Europe. How could this possibly be fake?

If that green 3DS was real I would buy it, I don't care if I already have one. That colour is just awesome.

fools! (guest) 01.04.2011#17

Clearly an april fools joke

the gold picture is a fake, i have seen an original version of that picture in which the 3ds is actually blueSmilie

I HATE april 1st hehehe. I WOULD buy that golden one with Zelda just to pimp out my portables collection.

Haha, that's too good. My heart was racing for a second.

aj (guest) 01.04.2011#20

ha ha thats a good aprils fools joke.... good one! i checked and no such thing has been anounced by ''Nintendo representative''..

GREEN 3DS = the sex!

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

I don't think nintendo ever named a console's color after their own characters, unless it was for the release of a game. like a special edition.

When all is bad don't look for a easy way out. Because you wont know what to do once your out
3ds Dude (guest) 02.04.2011#23

Man, those are awesome. I got the blue at launch, so I'm not disappointed. It will be cool to see them later.

shadow man (guest) 03.04.2011#24

really why the fuck would they do this bullshit

#1sponge fan (guest) 03.04.2011#25

The purple one looks soooo awweesssooommmeee!!!!! I want it 4 my b-day nxt month!!!!!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Steven M

There are 1 members online at the moment.