Another newbie...

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 20.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Heya! New here (duh) finally did over 20 posts so i could at least get my sig up lol... hope u have a good time here! Came to get new friends for my 3DS too :3

On a side note: anyone know how to get rid of the white border on my sig? i see some people have it and some ppl don't so just asking... thanks ttyl! -w-; Smilie

Already welcomed you in another thread, but may as well do it again. Smilie

Welcome to Cubed3, Cinterium. It's always good to have new people around here. We're all friendly, too. So don't worry about that. Smilie

In regards to your sig... <.img border='none' src='IMAGE URL HERE'/.>

Remove both periods though, I had to do it like that, otherwise it would accept my post as having HTML in it and would hide the code.

( Edited 03.04.2011 12:47 by Mush123 )

Hi and welcome Smilie Sorry about the tight posting rules for newer members, unfortunately have had lots of spammers dumping links in their sigs!

Interact & enjoy!

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Welcome!

Thanks all for the warm welcome Smilie

Welcome to C3 Smilie

i added last week. my 3ds code is 0387-8780-6673. hello to all. let me know if you added me so i can add you Smilie

I added u lol

Our member of the week

That's a bit late but...

Image for

( Edited 08.04.2011 00:24 by Kafei2006 )

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Hiya.
I believe I have you on my 3DS friends list.

Welcome!!

SINCE 06

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Steven M

There are 1 members online at the moment.