The 3DS Photo Thread

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 24.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Welcome to the 3DS Photo Thread!

Have you been taking creative photos with your 3DS' swanky new 3D camera and inner camera? or perhaps you've been playing with the AR Cards? which also allow you to be creative, using Mii's and Nintendo characters in your shots. If the answer is yes, then post them up. Then we can all look at your photographic masterpieces.

We could even hold a competition, where stars will be rewarded for the best ideas/shots.

Image for

Marzy Mii and Mason Mii go sky diving off a pile of games

Image for

Marzy Mii and Ponyo Mii chilling with Wario

Image for

Marzy Mii waving out the window and Ponyo Mii interacting with a relaxed Squidboy Mii.

Haha, my GF's seen me take that pose on our bed a few times.

Here's a HQ collection of 3D images you can view on your 3DS. These one's are taken from games like Batman Arkham Asylum and Mass Effect.

http://pixazura.com/news/3ds.php?id=955

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Squidboy is like "Come and get me now" and Ponyo is just like "Umm.. hello down thar".

( Edited 05.04.2011 15:06 by Mush123 )

Thanks for those Squidboy, I will check them out.

haha i <3 em! The first one looks like he's swimming on the corner of the games lol... but I love the PONYO mii!!

For those that would like my Ponyo Mii:

Image for

Smilie

Ahh, so that's where your avatar is from, Marzy. I really had no idea all the time. Smilie Nice pictures!

**Grabs ponyo mii ** ¬w¬'

p.s. i'll add u on my friends list if u dont mind :3

Wow, Mii scan things.
I made one.

Image for

Terry Tibbs

Oh, and...

Image for

I learn about new features every day SmilieP

SINCE 06

The lighting looks good on the yellow ones when there in 3D....

Image for

...hes a bad Mii...
Image for

Image for

3DS Code:4983--492-3-84-78
Gamertag: akumaki

My Mii relaxing on the carpet & a Mario doodle.

Image for
Image for

( Edited 11.04.2011 20:24 by Trepe )

There are some utterly fantastic 3D shots of various GameCube and Wii games to be found here. Games like Wind Waker, Mario Galaxy, Pikmin and Resident Evil 4 were made to be in 3D. Not all work for me - I think the guy just didn't do some properly - and I didn't like Super Paper Mario or F-Zero here, too much going on. I'd be putting the 3D right to the bottom for those...

You basically have to download the packs and put them on your SD card, then they're viewable in the camera app. I wouldn't do them all at once, as I did - it took forever for the database to update with the addition of 1,400 shots, and the camera app takes a while to load now!

Meet Mushtin Beaver... isn't he sexy? I know I would. Smilie

Image for

Mushtin Beaver saying a huge "FUCK YOU" to all of his haters.

Image for

(Using the merge feature of the 3DS Camera to merge Justin Gayber/Beaver/Bieber's face with mine. Isn't it an abomination?)

( Edited 17.04.2011 20:19 by Mush123 )

This is my adventures with the hulk....yeah....it's pretty EPIC...

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

Nice little brawl between your Mii and the Hulk. Congratulations on obtaining your first star. Smilie Smilie

thank you sir there was a lot of sweat and blood went into that battle....i mean...its the HulkSmilie

Preview of the next epic battle....

Image for

Right hook to the FACE!Smilie

In tradition of epic battles... I bring you Mush vs. Reggie! (I do excuse the images being taken in my bathroom.. it's the only place with decent enough lighting in. Smilie )

Image for

Not brilliant, but eh whatever. xD

Thats awesome mush! how did you get it to run like that?

akuma kai said:
Thats awesome mush! how did you get it to run like that?

Thanks. Smilie
I took photos, changing the position and pose of the Miis after each step, then I merged them all together into a GIF image.

This ones pretty long...... Spidey VS Akuma kai

FIGHT!!!
Spidey VS Mii on PhotoPeach

All credit goes to mush123 for the slidshow idea (Thanks MUSH!)Smilie

( Edited 17.04.2011 23:03 by akuma kai )

Our member of the week

soon on your 3DS : Super Smash Bros 3D, featuring a whole new stage : the AR arena !

Image for

Introducing the Mii as a playable character

Image for

( Edited 17.04.2011 23:28 by Kafei2006 )

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.