Animation Inches onto DSiWare [news]

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 29.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I think it could compete, but unless it has a website support then it might not be able to.

When all is bad don't look for a easy way out. Because you wont know what to do once your out
Willy Wonka (guest) 11.04.2011#2

This sounds interesting and looks more advance than Flipnote, due to the ability to select from a variety of colours. I also like that you can use the camera to make stop-motion films.

Would love to see some kind of Animation Studio like this on 3DSWare. Be it 3D or just 2D animation, I'm not really bothered. Smilie

( Edited 12.04.2011 01:23 by Mush123 )

Time-lapse photography? wow, im already sold on just that! Just one thing holding me back, is that I have no 3ds shop to buy it when it comes off.... come on nintendo give me an update worth my while! lol...Smilie

Looks like a great piece of software, but I wonder if there's an audience for it. I know that I wouldn't be interested..

This actualy looks amazingly powerfull O_o

http://www.fanficmaker.com <-- Tells some truly terrible tales.
Last update; Mice,Plumbers,Animatronics and Airbenders. We also have the socials; Facebook & G+

As a 2D animator myself, all i can say is, Holy fuck thats awesome!

As a european i say FUUUUUU!!!! no European release date!?

( Edited 12.04.2011 18:42 by welshwuff )

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Dragon0085, mikem52

There are 3 members online at the moment.