Zelda 3DS, Steel Diver, DoA, Conduit 2 Dated for Europe [news]

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 24.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

ZELDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 17th JUNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm so fucking excited. Smilie

( Edited 12.04.2011 18:08 by Mush123 )

2 Days before the Americans get it ^_^. I'll probably have a 3DS and DOA by then. That is, if they don't announce a Zelda 25th anniversary edition by then.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Stulaw said:
2 Days before the Americans get it ^_^. I'll probably have a 3DS and DOA by then. That is, if they don't announce a Zelda 25th anniversary edition by then.

Pretty much my same feelings. Would very much like a limited 25th birthday Zelda 3DS, along with getting OOT itself and DOA Smilie

( Edited 12.04.2011 20:41 by Azuardo )

Interested in content that never made it to the n64 version. Game is gona be awesome!!!

DOA May 20th eh? Nice! Glad Zelda has a proper release date now, I know when to save my money for Smilie

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

Oh maaaaan.....Europe gets Chrono Trigger ALREADY!! Were's my VC download of that & Final Fantasy VI....T_T

It is not wise to speak on subjects you do not know all facts about, nor is it smart to judge a game based on looks alone. PSN: Nintendo_Gamer 3DS: 4296-3029-7422
Our member of the week

So excited that Solatorobo got confirmed with a DATE for Europe Smilie. This is gonna be a blast. Nintendo DS is not dead folks !

And I'm glad that Square Enix proved me wrong by releasing draque VI in Europe. Too late for me since I already wrapped the US version, but glad nonetheless that more players will be able to get their hands on this great game Smilie.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

never played Zelda on n64, now's the occasion I guess Smilie

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
jesusraz, Sandy Wilson

There are 2 members online at the moment.