Master Quest Confirmed for Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D [news]

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 24.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

NO MONSTER HUNTER 3DS

maros

I'm not gonna jump to conclusions about extra dungeons, but it would be amazing if there were.

Gonna have to see what sort of Zelda 3DS bundles will be out come June 17th.

Nintendo sure know well how to tease us, don't they? Smilie

"however introduces a totally revamped world" Wait, what? All there was to MQ were mixed up dungeons. Is that something new for the 3DS version? I'm slightly confused now. Smilie

SirLink said:

"however introduces a totally revamped world" Wait, what? All there was to MQ were mixed up dungeons. Is that something new for the 3DS version? I'm slightly confused now. Smilie

Basically along with the 3DS update of the original ocarina game MQ is also getting a 3DS update. I.e. It won't be a port of the Gamecubes MQ.

Birdo Is A Tranny said:

Basically along with the 3DS update of the original ocarina game MQ is also getting a 3DS update. I.e. It won't be a port of the Gamecubes MQ.

Ahh ok, thanks. I thought they simply threw in the original MQ just with the enhanced visuals, 3D and whatever changes they made to the overworld.

( Edited 12.04.2011 17:40 by SirLink )

CAN'T FUCKING WAIT. I LITERALLY JIZZED MY PANTS AFTER I SAW THE RELEASE DATE AND THIS WAS CONFIRMED. *jizzjizzjizz*

Sorry for caps, I'm just hyped. xD

Can't wait to see what "new challenges" are in it. Hopefully more dungeons!

( Edited 12.04.2011 18:11 by Mush123 )

*reads article* ... SmilieSmilieSmilie

This. Is. E-P-I-C. Smilie

Chance favors the prepared mind.

Sounding great, I'd never played a Zelda game before Twilight Princess and found it delightful, day one purchase for me even if it didn't include all the extras! Smilie

Here's a Japanese teaser website with a beautiful new painting of Ocarina of Time and the Title music playing in the background: Hey! Listen! Click here! Smilie

I cut out the picture with Navi in a nice position if anyone wants to use it as a wallpaper. Looks awesome. Smilie

( Edited 13.04.2011 11:00 by SirLink )

I better be completely blown away by what they've said now xD
It sounds pretty interesting and my hype for this game has shot right up!

( Edited 13.04.2011 11:42 by LKR000 )

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

The website is awesome! Simple but so effective.

i had already make the preorder for this when i bought my 3ds. and this is actually gonna be on the day after my graduation. im definitely gonna have it.

Just judging on the website, it seems like the soundtrack won't be improved. I know it's just a promo, but still, I wish one of the best soundtracks ever became orchestrated.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
juzzy

There are 1 members online at the moment.