Official Wii U Discussion Thread

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 20.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

NintendoStanley said:
Does anybody know if you can use the wii classic controllor on wii u games like black ops? Thanks
The Classic Controller Pro can be used in Black Ops 2 for the Wii U, yes.

The full list of controls for the Wii U version of BO2 are as listed;
Wii U GamePad
Wii U Pro Controller
Wii Remote and Nunchuck
Wii Classic Controller (Pro)

Hope this helped. Smilie

It does Thanks. With getting the ZombiU pack at launch i should be able to do four player without having to buy any extra controllers, this is the first time that has happened at a console launch for me. Smilie

Flapper!

NintendoStanley said:
It does Thanks. With getting the ZombiU pack at launch i should be able to do four player without having to buy any extra controllers, this is the first time that has happened at a console launch for me. Smilie
Yeah, Nintendo did right by supporting Wii Remotes and other Wii accessories on the Wii U. It's not often something like that happens.

Downloaded the Sonic & All Stars Racing demo on PS3 this morning. Definitely more of a pure racer than Mario Kart, should be good fun when the WiiU one arrives later this week. Smilie

I'm actually looking forward to Wiimote + Nunchuck support for many games. The controls in Metroid Prime were perfect!

Canyarion said:
I'm actually looking forward to Wiimote + Nunchuck support for many games. The controls in Metroid Prime were perfect!
Yeah, I'll be trying out Black Ops 2 with WM+Nunchuck. I'll probably be trying out pretty much all of the control options in that game, actually. Haha.

( Edited 26.11.2012 23:08 by Mush )

I'm not going to buy ZombiU, but I'd hate having to finally get used to twin sticks. It was great on the N64, but I didn't like it on the GC (Timesplitters 2).

Mush said:
NintendoStanley said:
Does anybody know if you can use the wii classic controllor on wii u games like black ops? Thanks

Wii U GamePad
Wii U Pro Controller
Wii Remote and Nunchuck

Hope this helped. Smilie

Does that mean the original Classic Controller doesn't work with the console then?

Flynnie said:
Mush said:
NintendoStanley said:

Wii U GamePad
Wii U Pro Controller
Wii Remote and Nunchuck

Hope this helped. Smilie

Does that mean the original Classic Controller doesn't work with the console then?

The Classic Controller should work with the console, but don't quote me on that. I've only heard of people using CC Pros, but considering they're essentially the same thing I assume you should be able to use the original Classic Controller too. Smilie

Original Classic Controller will work without a doubt, pretty sure Pro and Classic are the exact same thing just PRO has handles.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Wow, pretty damn impressive. Smilie

That does some pretty cool flips! 

Seems like its quite impressive! Although i won't be conducting those tests myself!

Naw me neither, always good to know they're still using good ol' Nintendium though.

And here I was having a stroke every time my brother or sister dropped it from the couch onto the carpet.

NNID: crackedthesky
My blog, mostly about writing: http://www.davidjlovato.com
Our member of the week

Nintendium didn't prevent my Wii disc reader from dying from ONE simple drop last month though Smilie ...

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!! The Wii U is just 3 nights away! I'm really hoping that I'll get it a day or 2 early, but some stores are really strict with breaking the street date.

Canyarion said:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!! The Wii U is just 3 nights away! I'm really hoping that I'll get it a day or 2 early, but some stores are really strict with breaking the street date.

I hope I actually get it on the launch date! Smilie

Mine has been dispatched by Zavvi Smilie

One of my friend has his dispatched by Nedgame. He'll receive it tomorrow (29th). If I don't get a call by noon, I'm going to stalk the BCC to see when they'll get them.

Zavvi also dispatched mine, hopefully it'll arrive sooner rather than later.
Tomorrow seems very unlikely, but if it's not here Friday I definitely will be a bit annoyed!

Zavvi also dispatched mine, after telling me it wouldn't be dispatched till Friday. My guesses are the people that reply to emails haven't a clue what they're talking about.

If luck is on my side, I should get it on Friday. If not, hopefully it'll be here Saturday morning. Smilie

My brother got a text saying it'd be delivered by courier tomorrow, does anyone know what time of day DPD usually deliver? We're gonna be out in the afternoon unfortunately.

DPD are delivering mine tomorrow too. I guess the time depends on where you live from the depot and what part of their route you fall on.

I've had my mail redirected but I'm hoping this parcel does not get redirected as there won't be anyone in the other address. :O I won't get to play on the WiiU till Saturday as it'll be at my parents house. Smilie

Ifrit XXII said:
DPD are delivering mine tomorrow too. I guess the time depends on where you live from the depot and what part of their route you fall on.

Whereabouts in the UK are you?
I'm in the East Midlands, but haven't received a text or anything from DPD yet. Do you know where the depot is?

EDIT: Scratch that! I got an email from them whilst I was AFK. My Wii U is being delivered tomorrow too. Smilie

( Edited 28.11.2012 22:04 by Mush )

Can they tell you an exact time if you call them?

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Steven M

There are 1 members online at the moment.