Freinds list prob;ems

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 28.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

3DS Code:4983--492-3-84-78
Gamertag: akumaki
Our member of the week

Thanks ! That's very helpful ! (still waiting for you to add me to your 3DS friends lis by the way)

EDIT : Nevermind, I thought I had added you to my list already but that was your Mii. My bad Smilie.

What was your problem then ?

( Edited 16.04.2011 23:40 by Kafei2006 )

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

LOL!!! I Had no idea that i started this threadSmilie I guess since its here I should say a little something though eh? My problem with the friend list is that I cant get the attention of my friends. When I play SSF4 I can never seem to be in the lobby at the right time. Ill ask if any friends want to play and then by the time they notice the update of my 16 characters.....its been like 15 min. I just wish that maybe I could click on their friend card and it pings them or brings up a small message saying check friends list or something. With all that said, I love my 3DS! The friends list just aggravates me sometimes though. Kafei2006: Sorry to confuseSmilie I added you too.

P.S. 16 characters? Really Nintendo?...Really?
P.S.S. Never drink and type!Smilie

Also, Ill have WiFi on and full bars and it'll tell me that im offline in my friends list.

( Edited 17.04.2011 18:51 by akuma kai )

Our member of the week

Yeah it takes a few secondes between the time when you turn the Wi-Fi on, it connects to Internet, and you're shown as online on your own friends list. It happens to me too.

Well it's not a chat system by any means so you can't really expect it to be as responsive as msn or something (though I wonder why it would take THAT long for it to register, mmmh...). But I agree that 16 characters is a bit of a pain in the rear, you can barely tell anything within that limit. I wish they'll add some form of chat system sometime soon. would make things much easier.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
RudyC3

There are 1 members online at the moment.