Rumour: Rare Working on Banjo-Kazooie 3DS? [news]

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 20.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

What do you think of the possibility of Nintendo working on the 3DS???? Rare

blastcorps and jetforce gemini please.

Our member of the week

Let's not forget It's Mr. Pants also on GBA Smilie.

Would love the bear and bird duo to go back to their roots in a new 3D platformer devoid of those silly vehicles from Nuts and Bolts and centered around what made them famous in the first place.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer
Tom (guest) 27.04.2011#3

Wouldn't count on seeing a Banjo game, he was removed as a character from Diddy Kong Racing DS because of Microsoft.

Tom (guest) said:
Wouldn't count on seeing a Banjo game, he was removed as a character from Diddy Kong Racing DS because of Microsoft.

This. Though it would be awesome if Rare made a Banjo game for the 3DS, I doubt it would happen because I don't think Microsoft will let them.

At the very most, if Rare created a game for the 3DS. It would probably be a remake of DK64/StarFox Adventures or an entirely new DK/StarFox game.

Despite him being removed from DKCR, Rare did make and release Grunty's Revenge for GBA whilst signed with Microsoft. That said they'd probably already started before the split with Nintendo.

I still think it's possible for Banjo 3DS - perhaps another side story/portable edition, maybe a remake of the GBA game. A port of the original two games with OoT 3DS-style improvements I can imagine happening - Microsoft know that Nintendo fans love the N64 originals and I'm sure wouldn't mind cashing in on that.

DK64 port with 3DS enhancements would be awesome, tis quite a neglected classic!

StarFox Adventures would look lovely on the system that's for sure.

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

As far as I know, Rare does not own the rights to Star Fox Adventures.

So it must be fake.

i would love to see a new Conker's Bad Fur Day. i have been looking for it everywhere so i can play it on my n64, but i was unsuccessful. they'll get many sales if they bring it back. Bango-Kazooie was also the best

ben (guest) 29.04.2011#8

If Rare develop Banjo-Threedeeie i will forgive them for the abomination that was Nuts&Bolts.

thats the perfect name for a compilation or a threequal

Wouldn't mind a Perfect Dark 3DS, thought I don't know how it would play. (Controls)

SINCE 06
suntagua (guest) 05.08.2011#11

banjo pilot!!!!!!
I really want banjo pilot for 3ds coz i haventgot a game boy advance!Smilie

It is bacause you can be all these characters:

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Steven M

There are 1 members online at the moment.