Nintendo on Server Security and Privacy

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

That's awesome, nintendo might be behind on net offers, but atleast they are ahead in net protection.

When all is bad don't look for a easy way out. Because you wont know what to do once your out

I've never felt like my personal info would be compromised with Nintendo. They're smart, everytime you buy points via your credit card you need to input the information every single time. Sure some may scoff that "it's annoying to have to keep putting it in every time!" but given the alternative.....I'd say having to spend the extra 45 seconds is worth it. Smilie

It is not wise to speak on subjects you do not know all facts about, nor is it smart to judge a game based on looks alone. PSN: Nintendo_Gamer 3DS: 4296-3029-7422

Its also a bit the case that Nintendo doesnt piss people off as much as Sony.
Sure, only 1% or 0.1% of people might have bought a PS3 for Linux use....but its still wrong a feature they paid for was later taken away.
Then you have the whole "sony getting a legal order for google to give them all the IP addresss of anyone that watched a PS3 hacking video".

I'm not saying Nintendos security isn't better - it might be- I'm just saying they havnt pissed people of enough for any true test Smilie

http://www.fanficmaker.com <-- Tells some truly terrible tales.
Last update; Mice,Plumbers,Animatronics and Airbenders. We also have the socials; Facebook & G+
BryanMills (guest) 05.05.2011#4

Well it seems Nintendo have been doing it right the whole time! Sony are very irrisponsible the way they are handling this.

I think I will not buy a Sony product again as it is too much of a risk. I hope Sony and Microsoft can learn from Nintendo's online system and incorporate it into their own.

EthPr (guest) 02.06.2012#5

SEGA Stole it Because SEGA Sucks :-x

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.