Save Your Club Nintendo Stars Today - Bow down to Nintendo [news]

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 29.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

The rewards have been pretty crap on the site in the last few years. I remember when you could actually get games and other cool stuff. I got a t-shirt once. But now it's all cheap crap to go with your Wii Fit. Either that, or the good stuff is way to expensive - you'd need to be buying a lot of games to get the stars you need.

Under the new privacy police you must relinquish all rights to your soul (and hands, if you have nice, photogenic hands).

Hahaaa awesome Angus!! Well what did people expect? You pretty much ALWAYS have to accept what a third party wants if you want to be a part of their little club.....but the due date is strange, I wonder what'll happen then?

It is not wise to speak on subjects you do not know all facts about, nor is it smart to judge a game based on looks alone. PSN: Nintendo_Gamer 3DS: 4296-3029-7422

Just accepted, and realised that my stars were resetted some time in the past few months.

Wankers

Our member of the week

IMHO, it has to do with linking your Nintendo account to your 3DS eShop account which will come with the May update... pretty much the same way that you could do so by linking your Wii shop channel account to it (which turned out to be completely pointless. they had promised to give out stars for VC and wiiware games you bought, but that never happened).

( Edited 06.05.2011 16:06 by Kafei2006 )

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

It tells you it's to do with the 3DS update.

Kafei2006 said:
IMHO, it has to do with linking your Nintendo account to your 3DS eShop account which will come with the May update... pretty much the same way that you could do so by linking your Wii shop channel account to it (which turned out to be completely pointless. they had promised to give out stars for VC and wiiware games you bought, but that never happened).

Yea, this has to do with the eShop.

You do get stars for WiiWare and Virtual Console games. After you've played a game, if you go into your My Account you can take surveys for those games and earn 50 stars each.

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Too many of my stars were due to expire due to Nintendo's cheap ass policy of giving them a time limit so I bought the SNES Controller replica classic controller. Smilie

( Edited 06.05.2011 17:30 by Ifrit XXII )

Birdo Is A Tranny said:
Just accepted, and realised that my stars were resetted some time in the past few months.

Wankers

Yeah, the same thing happened to me a couple of years ago where I had TONS of stars and after that I just didn't care anymore. The rewards aren't worth the trouble anyways. Smilie

Thinking about it, I have so many unused star codes lying around, maybe I should hold a prize draw for those here on C3 or something. Only if there are members interested in it though. Smilie

Isn't everyone just converting their stars to wiipoints now anyway?
Sometimes theres an item Id like, rarely, but more often then not theres a wiiware game I still want to try.

http://www.fanficmaker.com <-- Tells some truly terrible tales.
Last update; Mice,Plumbers,Animatronics and Airbenders. We also have the socials; Facebook & G+

I just logged in and I didn't get a popup or anything Smilie

SINCE 06

When I log in I get a message saying 'this page no longer exists' - not very helpful.

chrisjwilkinson said:
When I log in I get a message saying 'this page no longer exists' - not very helpful.

I was getting that too, after I was trying to sign in from the page directed to me from the email they sent.

So I just went to the homepage and logged in from the top of the page and I got through in the end.

Bodes well, I've got a fair few stars to waste on e-Shop stuff. Smilie

Azuardo said:
chrisjwilkinson said:

I was getting that too, after I was trying to sign in from the page directed to me from the email they sent.

So I just went to the homepage and logged in from the top of the page and I got through in the end.

Thank you - did the same and it worked for me too.

Our member of the week

Squidboy said:
You do get stars for WiiWare and Virtual Console games. After you've played a game, if you go into your My Account you can take surveys for those games and earn 50 stars each.

I never noticed that and was never warned by Nintendo of that... I have quite a few stars which I can get right away thanks to that. Thanks for the info Smilie.

EDIT : Just answered to 28 surveys I had left XD. Which rose my total of stars by 1400. Neat Smilie !

( Edited 10.05.2011 00:56 by Kafei2006 )

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Dragon0085, mikem52

There are 3 members online at the moment.