Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 18.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Obviously fake but some nice ideas.

http://www.fanficmaker.com <-- Tells some truly terrible tales.
Last update; Mice,Plumbers,Animatronics and Airbenders. We also have the socials; Facebook & G+

"Legend of Paper Zelda" Smilie

some are quite good, others are kinda questionable like Doom 4, kinda late dont ya think? obviously this isnt real or based on anything really....

Personally i wanna see PSN/xbox live stuff port over like Street fighter 2 HD and 3d dot game heroes.

Most of the games on that look reasonable, paper zelda? hm not sure. Also no Mario on launch? I think they NEED to atleast have Mario game at launch, GC didn't have it and neither did Wii or the 3DS.

Reynaldo Puerto (guest) 17.05.2011#5

Hahaha! Toooooo good to be true.
They sound promising though~

Paper Zelda is the only thing on that list that looks real. Everything else is just the inevitable sequel or the wistful thinking that a third party game that never got released on a Nintendo platform will go on the Cafe.

I'll be disappointed if Nintendo don't launch with at least one big first party title. Fair enough they wanna give 3rd parties a chance too, but come on, we all want a new Mario with a new Nintendo.

Also, not another bloody Crystal Chronicles game. If it's not gonna be like the GameCube original, don't bother. Hopefully Square are planning something proper like FFXIII-2, Versus XIII or FFXIV Online.

Surely fake anyway, but would be amazing if we got the majority of these titles.

( Edited 17.05.2011 16:40 by Azuardo )

What, no Monster Hunter Fore?

Hm, Kirby's Epic Yarn 2, Paper Zelda and homeconsole Nintendogs make this unbelievable for me, which is a shame, because they sound awesome. Smilie Also the list is just too long for a new console methinks.

Legend of Paper Zelda? Lol.

Honestly, what made me think "fake" was actually Modern Warfare 3, considering how much the guys at Infinity Ward just absolutely hate Nintendo.

Edit: Same with Epic Games. You know, the guys who refuse to make games for the 3DS because it "can't handle" their games?

( Edited 17.05.2011 17:20 by justonesp00lturn )

NNID: crackedthesky
My blog, mostly about writing: http://www.davidjlovato.com

This list is too good to be true. There's no way 3rd parties are this on board to Cafe. For this kind of support, Nintendo would literally have to be like writing them checks.

But, honestly, if it was true (I'm looking at you, Paper Zelda), I would probably weep tears of excitement. No joke.

"Do a Barrel Roll!"

Fake. But that would be... absolutely brilliant.

Tom Barry [ Reviewer - Editor - Resident Sim-Racer @ Cubed3.com ] 

But, much like with Wind Waker, everyone would complain about it for a few years before accepting how good it actually was.

Very obviously fake.

justonesp00lturn said:
Legend of Paper Zelda? Lol.

Honestly, what made me think "fake" was actually Modern Warfare 3, considering how much the guys at Infinity Ward just absolutely hate Nintendo.

Edit: Same with Epic Games. You know, the guys who refuse to make games for the 3DS because it "can't handle" their games?

I agree with MW3 being what made me think this was a fake/wishful thinking. Not because IW hates Nintendo, they are money whores after all so if Cafe can run it as well as PS360 you bet it's coming to Cafe. They just won't down res it to Wii like Treyarch is willing to do.

But even if it's in the launch window. why launch MW3 Cafe in June/July 2012 when Black Ops 2 (or whatever the Treyarch version is) would be coming out in less than 6 months. That is what I predict would come to cafe first, unless they did a full MW bundle in one package ala Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Paper Zelda, I came in my pants a little. Smilie

Currently Playing: Super Mario Galaxy, Wario Land: Shake It, A Boy and His Blob, Little King Story Pre-Ordered: Super Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid: Other M
Dr.Shrapnel (guest) 17.05.2011#16

Launch games are weak, with no real killer app. Hopefully, they smarten up and release something of a Mario/Zelda caliber.
Third party stuff looks about right with 360/PS3 ports.
Two things I doubt:
Extra content - Even if there is I can't see it being anything substantial.
Timed Exclusive - Nintendo doesn't do this sort of thing. This is Microsoft's tactic.

Excited for the system, and am really hoping they stick a real HDD in the system instead of relying on us to buy SD cards to keep their costs down.

Jamie (guest) 17.05.2011#17

This list is made up, i asked the grasshopper manufacture community manager a couple of weeks ago if anyone at grasshopper had seen a dev kit yet, and his reply was that know one at the company had seen anything to do with cafe yet.

nry (guest) 17.05.2011#18

I don't see why this can't be possible, nothing 'strange' their the way I see things.

Our member of the week

Let's wait for E3 folks 8).

I can sense Nintendo will make an announcement on third party support equally as awesome as that of Nintendo 3DS last year... and most great titles announced missing the actual launch just like the Nintendo 3DS, unless they miraculously started to learn from their mistakes, which I have a hard time believing.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Kafei2006 said:

I can sense Nintendo will make an announcement on third party support equally as awesome as that of Nintendo 3DS last year... and most great titles announced missing the actual launch just like the Nintendo 3DS, unless they miraculously started to learn from their mistakes, which I have a hard time believing.

Well, we know that Nintendo won't have to rush out their next home console like they did with the 3DS because it's definitely not going to be released in their current fiscal year so it might even turn out well this time. Still, I'd rather have announced games that get delayed(or miss the launch, in this case) instead of games that don't exist at all(or only in our imagination). Smilie

( Edited 17.05.2011 21:52 by SirLink )

kbaker2002de said:

I agree with MW3 being what made me think this was a fake/wishful thinking. Not because IW hates Nintendo, they are money whores after all so if Cafe can run it as well as PS360 you bet it's coming to Cafe. They just won't down res it to Wii like Treyarch is willing to do.

But even if it's in the launch window. why launch MW3 Cafe in June/July 2012 when Black Ops 2 (or whatever the Treyarch version is) would be coming out in less than 6 months. That is what I predict would come to cafe first, unless they did a full MW bundle in one package ala Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Paper Zelda, I came in my pants a little. Smilie

IW does indeed hate Nintendo. If it was about money, why did they also shun the DS (which sells more units than any current home console combined) and the 3DS (which can run Xbox 360 games)? When they shunned the Wii, they said it was because of the graphics. With the advent of the 3DS, they no longer have a reason. They just don't want to work with Nintendo. The Wii versions of Modern Warfare, World at War, and Black Ops haven't sold as well as the other systems, but they've sold well in general. They sell about as well as the PC versions, anyway. That's millions of sales Infinity Ward is more than willing to lose. Especially to Treyarch and Activision, two companies they very much dislike.

( Edited 17.05.2011 22:35 by justonesp00lturn )

Kafei2006 said:

Looking just at the differences between Conduit and Conduit 2 will show that Nintendo are willing to learn. They do, however, take forever to do so. And whatever system they have has probably been in development for several years, so there's a possibility it's already too late. But I think they're starting to get the message for sure. A main reason for keeping lower hardware for the Wii was to cut costs. While it ended up working, it also ended up losing a lot of third-party support and hardcore gamers. I think they'll try to go for a happy medium, this time. They'll be first out the gate, and Microsoft and Sony will come out with something more powerful, but they'll come out with something more expensive and it'll be a few years later. Being first out the gate worked for Sony, it didn't work for Microsoft (partially because the 360 was plagued with system errors). Nintendo has a higher standard of quality than Microsoft, as did Sony (which is why it worked for the PS2). Nintendo isn't about to release a system that isn't ready, hardware-wise. If they catch up on the software side (i.e. actually let developers do what they want to do) they'll have a great foot in the door.

On that note, while the 3DS is promising, much remains to be seen. The fact that I can't create an emblem in the Wii version of Black Ops worries me; it makes me think Nintendo still feels a need to police their games, even if rated M. I guess we'll have to see what happens with some of these 3DS games to really understand if Nintendo is learning anything.

God knows it's been long enough. Square Enix could tell you that much.

Its strange they mentioned doom 4 welsh cuz i called nintendo months ago and strongly recommended to nintendo that they get doom 4 to appear on a nintendo system like the wii or the wiis successor and the guy at nintendo that i talked to said he would talk to those high up at nintendo as soon as possible and he was very excited about the idea of doom 4 appearing on a nintendo console maybe nintendo took my advice to heartSmilieSmilieSmilie

Captain N (guest) 18.05.2011#24

Would like to see Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition on there as well as Marvel vs Capcom 3 and a new Monster Hunter. Capcom get on it !!!!!

Interesting list.

The Legend of Paper Zelda idea is something I'd definitely buy but, to me, that sounds more like something that could be released on the 3DS.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
jesusraz

There are 1 members online at the moment.