Phoenix Wright Movie is Official - No Objections!

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Our member of the week

The faces themselves, I have nothing against. But they better have the right haircut (especially Phoenix), and the right outfit.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

i dont think those are pics of them in custom yet dude, just pictures of them in general.

anyway YEAAAAAHH omg omg i cant waiiiitt!

Takeshi Miike is directing it? Jaysus, I can only imagine how sick the involved case is going to be...

I hope this actually gets released over here! Smilie

Awesomesauce! I hope they cover the entire Feenie -> Godot arc, that would be awesome! If not, spread over 2 or 3 movies. Can't wait!

Casting isn't too bad either. Both Edgeworth and Maya look convincing, though Phoenix a little odd!

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Japanese people are hilarious!

Exciting! It's such a great movie opportunity - I mean, they even had a musical version of this, right?

Yes, really want to see Godot and Mia in there, but might be erm... a little tricky!

The characters look quite close without the costuming and everything, so good news on that front!

Piiiiii...ka.....SUEEEEEEE!

I have no objection Smilie

http://www.fanficmaker.com <-- Tells some truly terrible tales.
Last update; Mice,Plumbers,Animatronics and Airbenders. We also have the socials; Facebook & G+
lowe23 (guest) 16.07.2011#9

Hiroki Narimiya was also Tanimura in Yakuza 4.

Gwen (guest) 16.07.2011#10

Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. Sucky game = sucky movie.

I'll certainly be waiting for this one. Even if it doesn't get released here, I'd be more than willing to watch it with English subs. Smilie

I could care less if the actors don't look exactly like the characters; as long as they're good at acting I'll be happy!

ennan (guest) 17.07.2011#12

Awesome. Can't wait for this.

I'd much prefer an anime.

The manga books were entertaining, but not enough.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Ofisil

There are 2 members online at the moment.